Stores > EverBuying

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
Voice your opinion! Review EverBuying by clicking a star below.

Bucharest
2017-09-19

Purchased a nice smartphone from this site

"My wife kept telling me that i needed an upgrade of my old phone and that i should just get a new one. Eventually i started looking for a new phone and i found this site, it really impressed me because they offered free shipping and the prices of the phones were really low. I picked a really cool looking phone HOMTOM HT7 Pro that had amazing specifications, way better than my old phone. The price was really good also so i figured that it was a hard to miss opportunity. I've made the online purchased, payed with PayPal and the phone was shipped the next day. I am really grateful by the quick response time and the professionalism of this site. I am planning on making a lot more purchases here."

2017-09-14

My first online purchase of a phone, no issues

"Usually i buy my phones right from the sotre so i can test them becore purchasing them but this time i said i"ll take a chance and decided to order one online. My cousin recommend me this site Everbuying. Found a lot of great looking phone and ultimately decided on buying a Ulefone Be Touch 2 since it had a great design, amazing specifications: octa core processor, 3gb ram, full hd display and many other intersting features. The phone arrived 3 daya after i ordered it and paid for it, it was nicely packaged. I absolutely love it, work really well and i think it was the perfect choice for me.Thanks."

2017-09-11

Good

"I want to share my experience with Everbuying. I bought goods in this store more than 10 times. There were no problems. Once he took the phone. After 6 months, the charger stopped working. Wrote to the store. No problem, they sent me a new charger. I recommend this store."

2017-09-09

Bought some gadgets, survival gear and a phone

"I found on this site a variety of useful products. I ordered some survival gear for my camping trip i was planning with my family, got myself a utility knife, some rope and a thermal blanket. Also ordered a few nice gadgets that were solar powered so i wouldn't have to depend on electricity.Recently i purchased from them a smartphone to replace my old one. All my orders arrived fast and i had no problems at all."

2017-09-05

Got a cool new phone from them

"The guys at work were keep telling me to change my ancient phone . Eventually i caved and i started browsing the net for a site where i could buy a phone at a reasonable price.Eventually i stumbled across Everbuying, they offered free shipping and the prices were pretty low also. Ordered a Cubot X15 from them that was on promotion and they sent it the next day. Arrived in just 4 days and works great, been using it ever since and no issues were encountered. Thank you guys for the phone, love you."

2017-09-04

Love it, amazing range of products

"You can find anything on their site, i've started by purchasing some survival gear for my family camping trip, after that i've bought a micro pc Cenovo that works great with my dining room tv. Then i bought a tablet Chuwi Hi10 and i've just ordered led light bulbs for my entire house. They have a variety array of items ranging from high end electronics to household items. All my orders arrived fast in good working condition. I will remain a faithfull buyer of them."

2017-09-03

Pleasantly surprised by this site

"At first i had my doubts about this site but now i can honestly say that i recommend it for any online purchase of electronic equipment. The site was initially recommended to me by a friend from work after he heard i was looking into replacing my old phone with a new one. After browsing the site i found a nice Oukitel phone with great specifications and nice design and i ordered it. The phone arrived really fast, in just 5 days. Works really well and was a real deal for the low price it was. After that i've made another order for a tablet. Ican now genuinly state that this site worth it, is realiable and trustworthy and i've enjoyed my shopping experience."

2017-09-03

A very good store !

"I am very pleased with the order E1708081457243261. Very fast delivery and good packaged goods. The refurbished phone works as a new one and its price is very low. I recommend Everbuying!"

2017-08-27

Everbuying.net

"Bought Liitokala Lii - 500 Intelligent 4 Slots universal Battery Charger from everbuying. At the time was lowest price I could find (since I had 30 % discount with accumulated store points) and since I had previous good experience with this store .
So far I'm using it on daily base for NiMh and Li-ion batteries, it was delivered relatively fast with tracking .
So far didn't have complaints for shopping @ everbuying.net

2017-08-26

Nice site, lots of useful electronics, low prices

"I am glad i managed to find this site. I was looking to buy 3 phones for me, my wife and daughter and i stumbled across this site while browsing the web.Made an order first for one phone to test the site, the phone Siswoo R8 arrived fast in great condition and i paid a very low price on it, way lower than in other stores. After that i bought a couple more phones and i have no complaints, everything works perfectly . After all that i can sincerily proclain that now this site is my favourite and i will continue to buy from it."

2017-08-18

All perfectly. I recommend this store.

"I ordered in this store a knife Ganzo G729-GR Axis Lock Folding Knife 440C Steel Blade (order E1602031156123377). Knife very light. Came in the original packaging. Sharpening is good. Reliable Axis lock. Purchase very satisfied. I recommend this store."

2017-08-15

Many good deals, never had issues

"I have 7-8 orders from Everbuying, everythig I've bought have been great. Eleaf iStick Pico , Serpent mini 22, OBS Engine and all have been Authentic and the security sticker has been checked at the manufacturer's official website. The shipping has been slow, but it's free shipping. Between 2 and 4 weeks is normal.
Best prices , excellent services , i will order again !!!

2017-08-12

Interesting site, ordered a couple of phone, all good

"This site was recommended by one of my coworkers. The site is really interesting, has a great range of products and models. I looked at around 50 types of phones and chosen 2 that i really liked, had great design and very good specifications.The price was very low, the package arrived in 2 weeks and i was really pleased with their good build quality.I've been using the phone for quite a while and everything is working just fine.Customer service was very helpfull in assisting me with any technicall question i had, i am very satisfied with this site and i recommend it."

2017-08-11

I made several orders on everbuying

"I made several orders on everbuying - every single order arrived in very good conditions! once I had a little quality problem with a set of carbon propellers, but the EB support solved it very quickly. so i have nothing to complain about. i could absolutly recommend this website for people, who want to buy from germany!"

2017-07-29

Good and trusty

"I bought from them 3 times and all my orders were shipped fast and the packaging was great. All parcels arrived fast and the products were at a great quality. I recommend this shop to everyone."

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.