support@onlinestores.com

Chance of future purchase: 1.25/10
Shipping & packaging: 0.42/10
Customer service: 0.50/10
2015-09-20

"My overall experence was good. Both online orders were fine. The shipping was rather expensive on the one to my house. Made out on the second online one as it was to be shipped elswhere and at a special rate. I do not have anyway of knowing if it got to its destination. At one point i tried to order by phone, which is my prefered method. I was able to place the order after much messing up on the other end. I do believe it was the computer. I did not recieve any confirmation on wheater the order went through or not. I had foolishly not written the order number down so was unable to check.

2015-09-19

"I am always satisfied with the quality and the quick delivery of this company. Keep up the good work!"

2015-09-10

"easy to order online and got my order in a timely manner.
very, very pleased

2015-09-07

"I love the tea. It needs to steep for 3 or more minutes. Doesn't work well in the coffee makers."

2015-09-06

"Awesome Will buy something else soon."

2015-09-03

"Wonderful products. Easy ordering process. One item had to be cancelled due to long back order delay. Even that disappointment was well done."

2015-09-02

"My order arrived in good shape in a very timely manner."

2015-08-31

"When I placed my order, there was a pop up that kept saying usually delivers in 1-2 days. I had 9 days before event, and thought I had plenty of time. I did not see that it was only 1-2 days if you paid for next day shipping which was almost $75 more dollars then my entire cost of my teapots. When I realized the error, I called to see if i could pay it post original order and it was not an option. I did not get my teapots until 3 days after my daughters bridal tea and i had to come up with different party gifts which was an additional expense. I am very disappointed with the whole process. "

2015-08-27

"I ordered English Breakfast and Irish Breakfast decaf teas. My order was prompt and the tea is delicious!

2015-08-24

"I got a quick response! My products were mailed right away"

2015-08-17

"Delivery was fast and easy! Wonderful customer service too."

2015-08-16

"I got this cheese and cracker box deal and my boyfriend absolutely loved it
He loved the cutting board box, said it was clever; and LOVED the food.
I showed him the site and now he's already looking at your tea sets to get me for my birthday!
Thank you so much!!

2015-08-15

"I inquired about a previous order before placing another and the CS rep. reprimanded me while trying to fix the problem. I had received some cookies whose expiration date was 2 months previous to the date they arrived . They were all stuck together and not in good shape. I was told there would be a replacement and when it didn't come I waited until my next order to discuss it. The CS rep. didn't like the fact that I had not called back immediately and also said I should have overnighted the cookies. The problem was the expiration date, not the shape of the cookies. I called later to talk to someone and told them the problem and she was very nice over the phone. I have been ordering from you for some time now and that was the first time I have encountered a problem. I still have not received the complete order that I placed on July 25."

2015-08-14

"“tea of good quality, fast sending!”"

2015-08-12

"I did the survey already but again I'm very satisfied. I love my tea pots and they were delivered promptly to my home when I ordered them."

Share English Tea Store's store rating