Stores > English Tea Store

support@onlinestores.com
      1-877-734-2458

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review English Tea Store by clicking a star below.

2015-08-15

"I inquired about a previous order before placing another and the CS rep. reprimanded me while trying to fix the problem. I had received some cookies whose expiration date was 2 months previous to the date they arrived . They were all stuck together and not in good shape. I was told there would be a replacement and when it didn't come I waited until my next order to discuss it. The CS rep. didn't like the fact that I had not called back immediately and also said I should have overnighted the cookies. The problem was the expiration date, not the shape of the cookies. I called later to talk to someone and told them the problem and she was very nice over the phone. I have been ordering from you for some time now and that was the first time I have encountered a problem. I still have not received the complete order that I placed on July 25."

2015-08-14

"“tea of good quality, fast sending!”"

2015-08-12

"I did the survey already but again I'm very satisfied. I love my tea pots and they were delivered promptly to my home when I ordered them."

2015-08-12

"Very good service. Enjoying what I ordered. Prompt delivery and will order again. ????"

2015-08-11

"Order came quickly. Packaging was excellent! Products were delicious!"

2015-08-09

"One of our tea pots arrived broken. The customer service representative was professional and your policies made the delivery of a replacement a breeze. Thank you for not making us return the broken pieces."

2015-07-31

"Delivery was prompt and the product in good condition."

2015-07-27

"My order of Marmalade in glass jars arrived with two jars broken. My telephone call to customer service was promptly and pleasantly received, and replacement jars were ordered. The customer service rep. was most helpful. The web site solution was not helpful. Invoice and web site information for return issues directed me to your umbrella company selling flags. Their return page wouldn't work as it wouldn't accept the order number. No directions accompanying my order directed me to the English Tea Store. The English Tea store needs to make sure invoice and return documents are clearly related to their store. Your customer service rep was most helpful in explaining the problem and rectifying my problem"

"Poor customer service.

Do not expect shipping to be on-time. It always takes seven days to process orders.

So 10 to 12 days to receive orders.

2015-07-27

"I like English Tea Store! They deliver nice products at reasonable prices."

2015-07-25

"The wooden tea chest was very good quality for the amount spent. I really liked the brass Olathe that I could have inscribed. "

2015-07-24

"I ordered teas for a local foundation who holds teas 4 times a year. Your teas are fine and I was able to find what I needed. "

2015-07-24

"My ordering experience with English Teas Store was flawless! My tea sets arrived quickly & without any damage!
Thank you!

2015-07-24

"Arrived on time, and as delicious as it looked on the website."

2015-07-24

"Your selections for the kind of tea we prefer is large and, the best part, your rapid service is great. Thank you."

Share English Tea Store's store rating

English Tea Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

English Tea Store is not a merchant member
English Tea Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!