Stores > EMTC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review EMTC by clicking a star below.
2016-09-26

Wrong remote sent

"I ordered a remote for an Emerson LC320em81 Television and received a remote for a direct TV box. What are my available recourse actions for this mistake? If I am able to receive the correct remote, that would be preferable. If not, I am going to have to request a refund. I would appreciate a prompt response."

2016-09-20

crazy remote

"I need a remote for a TV that someone gave me."

2016-09-01

EMTC came through for me!

"My LG flip phone is old, but still works great. However, the battery failed and I could not find a replacement anywhere.
EMTC came through and had the exact LG battery. The battery arrived quickly and was the OEM LG battery, not a generic replacement!
Thank you EMTC for a great experience!

2016-08-15

Get your genuine Motorola Star Tac batteries!

" I couldn't find any replacement batteries for my ancient Star Tac phone in Austin Texas but EMTC had them and they work great!"

2016-08-11

Its alive again!

"If I ever need to order phone batteries or a charger again, I will be going to EMTC. They saved the day. They still carried items for my old phone."

2016-07-23

Good products, reasonable prices, quick service!

"I ordered batteries & USB sync/charging cables for my two old "dumb" phones.
Everything arrived in one neat package (free shipping) within 24 hours. Yes, I live close to the shipping point, but...Wow!

Thanks, EMTC. Let's do it again sometime.

2016-07-22

great disappointment

"i did not recieve the item i purchased and have tried to communicate with business to get the problem resolved for the last 5 days and have heard nothing."

2016-06-28

Did Not Work

"Unfortunately, a part of the battery (with the plastic wrapping) came cracked, and it wouldn't work with my phone. I made sure the online descriptions were compatible with my phone battery. I would like a refund, if possible."

2016-06-21

They made a mistake, but quickly fixed it.

"I ordered a Panasonic brand battery for my cordless phone. They sent me a cheaper Fenzer battery with inferior specs. When I complained they quickly gave me a 100% refund without asking for the Fenzer battery back. They made a mistake and they made it right. Works for me."

2016-06-16

Wrong item shipped - cannot contact company for replacement

"I ordered remote control and was sent the wrong item. There is no phone number to call to get assistance. I emailed them and not only are they slow to respond, they responded with an answer that does not correlate with my problem. I asked for a phone number to call and they didn't respond. I looked for a phone number online and no one answers and the voicemail is full. Do not order from here. "

2016-06-11

Don't deal with this company !!!

"Delivered wrong item & they don't honor their warranty nor refund. Never buy anything from this company. Can't communicate with anybody. "

2016-06-10

" my name is Dennis mohr i order a direc.tv universal remote for some reason it does not work. would you please email me a return label for a return and refund thank you. lildroopy52@yahoo.com "

2016-05-28

WOW! I am impressed!

"Thank you SO much for getting my cellphone batteries to me so quickly. They came today, Saturday, May 28, only two days after I ordered them. Fantastic service! I will return next time I need a battery that can't be found in a store. "

2016-05-20

Boost My Batteries

"Thanks for the great long lasting cell phone batteries. You guys rock!"

2016-04-06

UNCHARGEABLE

"I bought this for my mothers jitterbug phone. She received it but it would not take a charge! Total Bummer, thanks for nothing. Is it possible to get a refund?"

Share EMTC's store rating

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!