Stores > DigitalRev.com
  • DigitalRev.com

cs01@digitalrev.com

Voice your opinion! Review DigitalRev.com by clicking a star below.
2013-03-16

"Ordered a Panasonic DMC TZ30 camera from Digtalrev. The 1st sign of trouble was when FedEx called me and said that I had to fill out a customs form as the "importer" of the camera. Before that I had no idea they are an offshore seller. I grudgingly filled out the form and the camera arrived. It worked well for two days and then started displaying error messages. I contacted Digitalrev and was asked if I wanted a replacement or a refund. I initially told them I wanted a new replacement and asked for return shipping information. They assured me the replacement would be a new camera, not refurbished. However with all this communication they would not provide return instructions. That's when I began to realize there was a problem. A rep responded two days later to tell me that the rep who was assigned to me was on holiday and would get back to me in 5 days. As I was planning on using the camera on a trip which began the day after the my rep was supposed to get back, I responded to the rep who I was not assigned to that all I needed was return instructions. I was forced to wait the 5 days for a reply and was provided 2 parcel service companies I could use and a cost limit for the shipping expressed in Hong Kong dollars or English Pounds. When I checked out the parcel delivery companies they suggested, neither picked up packages in the US. At that point I changed my request from a replacement to a refund. They had offered a refund before, but they did not acknowledge the request change. I shipped the camera via US mail and sent them the receipt. I got a response saying everything was ok and they would contact me when they received the camera. 3 weeks go by and I'm sent a brief e-mail stating that "my item" is ready to be shipped back to me and asking to confirm my mailing address. Never did they acknowledge that I asked for a refund. I responded by reminding them I had asked for a refund and that I had purchased the camera elsewhere. A few days later I get an email informing me that my camera was damaged and included was an enlarged photo of what apparently was my camera with a tiny scratch that is so insignificant it had to be circled to see it, even in the enlarged photo. They also included their return policy which says that a refund is not possible if the camera was damaged OR if the box was opened and the camera was used!! They knew at first contact that I had used the camera and they asked me if I wanted a refund. Now a month into the process, after I had purchased the camera elsewhere, I learn that a refund was never possible. I empathically respond with a demand for a refund, to no avail because a package from Digital Rev is delivered the next day by FedEx. I didn't need to fill out the customs form this time! I refused the package and now it’s back with DigitalRev and they are saying that if I don't agree to accept the package this week, I will have to pay the shipping if I want the camera. Bottom line, it is clear now they never intended to either give me a refund as offered or send me a brand new camera as promised. They played a game of delay and deliberate miscommunication to achieve their pre-determined outcome."

2013-02-07

"Good prices, but don't forget to read the fine print or else you will get stuck paying duty and import taxes here in the states.

I will never purchase anything from this sneaky merchant.....

2013-02-01

"Well while ordering xperia SL I thought its a UK based company, but after ordering I found out that this company is based in china and my phone is being posted from there, which made me a bit worried, coz I've never ordered anything from outside UK, especially electronics. But I've to say I was really surprised and impressed the way my phone was posted and the time it actually took coming from the otherside of the world.
And as for the phone, its a really impressive feature packed phone for such a low price, the only tiny downside i would say is battery, but its on par with htc one x and galaxy s3, but it feels quite solid phone comparing to these other top phones. And is quite practical, in terms of size, features, battery and performance.

2013-01-25

"Company does everything it can to avoid obligations under warranty/returns policy. Avoid at all costs!"

2013-01-14

"Nowhere on the site does it clearly state that there will be Tax and Import Fees over and above the already high $26.32 shipping price for a very small Canon flash! Much to my surprise, I received an invoice from FedEx about two weeks after receiving the item. I called Digital Rev and they replied "you should have read the terms and conditions" and they disclaim any responsibility or obligation to clearly advertise this fact!

Very disappointed.

2013-01-13

"Ordered a Sony digital camera and was a bit nervous about being from Hong Kong, but it was dispatched incredibly quickly,and with the tracking number I tracked it all the way to my office in the UK in less than 24 hours!! Sailed through customs too. Excellent!"

2013-01-11

"next day from Hong Kong to Scotland-crazy fast
perfect goods
very very impressed

2013-01-09

"I ordered my Nikon Camera on a Monday. It arrived from Hong Kong to me in England, on Thursday. I was amazed at the speed of the delivery, especially as it was over the New Year. The camera was very well packaged and was fantastic value for money. I am very pleased with the camera and the service I received from DigitalRev. Well Done.

2013-01-09

"Great to deal with - placed an order on New Years Eve and shipped from Hong Kong to Scotland in 2 days- brilliant!"

2013-01-09

"Excellent experience, shipped fast and arrived with the most shipping protection I've ever seen for a small package, good on them for taking that extra step to make sure things arrive safe.

I also credit the website for being very user friendly (especially finding the items I was looking for - that seems to be a weakness among the competitors)

I'll also add that they had the best price for CF cards among 10 or so online camera and computer sellers.

Highly recommended

2013-01-09

"Awesome price and goods were delivered earlier than expected. "

2013-01-08

"Great camera! Very fast delivery and all tracked by dhl. Best value for money... I am planning to by a lens from them as well... Highly recommended "

2013-01-08

"great price and quick delivery, of course we only really know how good a shop is if there are problems and how they sort it out, up to now all is well"

2013-01-08

"Very happy with this company, the phone I ordered was delivered well within time even though I ordered it one day after Christmas, it was also very well packaged to prevent breakage."

2013-01-08

"Very fast delivery ordered on new years eve arrived in 3days great company"

Share DigitalRev.com's store rating

DigitalRev.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DigitalRev.com is not a merchant member
DigitalRev.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!