Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
Voice your opinion! Review DealExtreme - DX by clicking a star below.

Long deliverytime but cheap

"I've used DX five times for deliveries. Im very satisfied with the service. I've had no problem with deliveries or any other issue with the company.

PROS:
+Cheap
+No transport fee.
+Reliable
+Easy to use
+Amazing range of products
+Very satisfied with the products i ordered

CONS:
-Delivery time is long ( 3-4 weeks for delivery to Sweden).

Portugal

Good seller. Low price.

"It was a good experience. "

2017-10-10

good price, smartphone received on time, no problems

"Thanks DX ! Everything okay. Gearbest shipment never arrived, so I ordered through DX and everything went smoothly."

Absolutely reliable shopping

"shopping without problems. I bought a phone. the screen glass was broken. I returned. they paid full. they paid the return postage fee. absolutely reliable shopping."

Portugal
2017-10-07

Could be better

"I have used DX in the past but it was taking too long to send the items.
So i had to search for another one.
Found 2 other sites selling the same stuff but better :)

2017-09-23

HORRIBLLE STRORE!!!!!!

"A few months ago i ordered a phone. Never arrived they no it never arrived and they do not want to give my money back DX (dealextreme) will steal your money.
you are warned!

when i asked for my money back this is there answer
We apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you.
We apologize for this long delay in the delivery process. Around 3-5 days to get the response, please check back then.
We apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you.Please wait a few more days and we really appreciate your understanding.
We apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you.We really appreciate your patient for another a few more days.
when i asked them: please stop apolizing and just refund me my money this was there answer.
We feel a pity to inform you it is confirmed that your order was returned as the tracking shows:Please check back 5-7 days later.
We feel a pity. the returned order if is still in your country, it may be shipped to you again.Please be a little patient.
and more of the same on the live chat.BUT STILL NO REFUND!!!!

Rep reply posted Sep-25-2017

“Dear OB1-17786,

We are sorry to hear this.

Your package was returned due to unsuccessful delivery. We issued refund to your payment account as your request. You should get it back about 3-7 working days. If you have any further questions, you can get back to us via ticket CD56076733FA48D6B6F60B5B41E3F381. Thanks.

Thanks for your understanding and patience in advance.

2017-09-08

Not accepting bad product reviews

"Recently I made two reviews about their products.
One for a clear plastic Nintendo 3DS XL case which broke after several months. The other is about a 3.5 mm Plug (4 Pole) To 3 RCA A/V cable which is totally useless.
They did not accept these reviews. I wonder why reviews need approved. I'll give them more stars if they accept my reviews.

Rep reply posted Sep-10-2017

“Dear phed,

We are sorry to hear this.

Some reviews might be declined as they doesn't meet review terms&conditions. You can learn more about our review program via http://club.dx.com/reviews/ReviewProgram. If there is anything wrong with the product, please feel free to contact us by ticket service(https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/After). We will find a solution for you there. Be reassured please.

Thanks for your understanding in advance.

2017-09-06

Great store

"i buy a leagoo m8 pro and receive after a month, love the cellphone , really good product, great store, surely wil buy again from DX."

2017-09-06

Product Performance was poor

"I bought sandisk 8gb, 16gb and kingston 16gb flash drive from dx.com, i sold most of the items and it was returned, some complained the cannot use it to copy any file, while some said it can't copy heavy files, and some said there system did not detect the drive. I have since complained to them and they said i should create a video. How would i create a video with this complaints."

Rep reply posted Sep-06-2017

“Dear nzubechip,

We are sorry to hear this.

You can show us how the product doesn't work. If it is confirmed unusable, you can choose to send it back for free replacement or full refund(http://www.dx.com/Page-Conditions#return-policy). We will follow up your case via ticket DF801637B4BD482CB9033995CD22F1AA and find a solution for you there. Be reassured please.

Thanks for your understanding and patience in advance.

Otima esperiencia

"Gostei muito, recomendo!!!!
Todos os produtos chegaram sem defeitos, aprovado.

Vendedores não tão bons.

"O site é ótimo, a formar de comprar e os valores, até o envio, porem os vendedores e o envio por parte deles deixa muito a desejar. Demora bastante e a embalagem não é lá aquelas coisas em produtos de baixo valor."

Fast Delivery

"I've oredered from DX more than once and received my shipments quickly. I was sent the wrong size item in one of my deliveries and sent a message with pictures and shortly after was offered a refund in store credits for the cost. Low prices, fast shipping and excellent customer service makes them someone I will always check first."

2017-09-05

I always have what I need

"Is a nice experince and you have nice people"

2017-09-02

scam

smartphone purchased from these scammers they came in contact immediately after 3 weeks they come with a solution they want to give 50 euros and then the case is resolved before i have paid 180 and want a full refund or replacement but they do not answer them at 50 Euro is the maximum amount of fraud guards are never buying here

Rep reply posted Sep-03-2017

“Dear siegfried-10042,

We are sorry to hear this.

Could you please tell us the order number? Or please feel free to contact us by ticket(https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Index) or livechat. We will check the case and try our best to help you. Be reassured please.

2017-08-24

Terrible service

"I ordered a watch from them three months ago, that was meant to be delivered two months ago, it did not arrive. Although i was just recently issued a refund, the trouble i had to go through before they would issue it is unbelievable. I started claiming for a refund a month after it was late, they made me wait an additional month, and not to give me a refund but to ask me to be patient that the tracking had been updated and the parcel was in my city, but what made it even more annoying was that they expected me to believe that a parcel in the same city as me would not have been delivered for two months. they kept postponing my refund until this wednesday when they issued it. I wouldn't recommend this store to anyone as it seems like just a waste of time when you can just order from a more reputable store that actually delivers your parcel."

Rep reply posted Aug-27-2017

“Dear olawalekazeem,

We are sorry to hear this.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. It's hard for us to control the delivery process since packages are transported by the cooperative carriers. We need time to ask the carrier to investigate your case. Sorry for the delay. There is one thing we can guarantee that if your package is confirmed lost, we would make full compensation. We have issued refund on Aug 24. Should you have any questions later, please feel free to contact our customer service team. We are always here for you.

Thanks for your understanding in advance.

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.