Stores > Daily Steals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.51/10 6.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.62/10 5.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.01/10 6.01/10
Voice your opinion! Review Daily Steals by clicking a star below.

Three days late!!!

"due Friday, arrived following Monday ..only got one of two orders"

Rep reply posted Nov-21-2017

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! We are very sorry to hear about this. We are having our supplier ship out the missing item right away for you! Thank you for reaching out!! ”

Unhappy customer made happy

"I had two issues recently and Dennis in customer service helped me with the first issue. I have to say I was not a happy camper when I started dealing with the issue and wasn’t pleasant to your customer service agent. But he persevered with me and he eventually fixed my problem & I had to apologize to him. He was gracious & accepting of me. Then I had another problem right after that one & again Dennis fixed my issue quite competently. I am pleased and will continue to buy from your company. Please give Dennis all the accolades he deserves for dealing with irate customers.
I am thankful he was so the one who managed to help me thru my ordeal.

MacBook

"Easy online ordering. Product not rcvd yet. "

cool stuff

"Some really good deals, saved about 100 bucks off stuff I was going to get anyway. "

2017-11-20

No shipping after a week past my order

"No shipping after a week past my order "

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! Thank you for letting us know about this! We have spoken to the carrier and they reassured us this tracking information will update within 48 hours! Please let us know if there are any issues. Thank you!!”

2017-11-20

You are needy because you keep asking for a rating

"Hey thanks for reaching out 4 times to ask for a rating"

2017-11-20

"trying to track my order 3 days after making the purchase but got message of order not found "

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! Please keep in mind we are closed on the weekends. This order was placed on Saturday 11/18. This has just processed and will ship within 24-48 hours. You will be notified with tracking via email. Thank you! ”

Very slow shipping

"I made my order on Nov. 10 and according to their online shipping tracker, it took until the 15th to get my order to the post office. The postal service then took its sweet time getting it to me. I also never received a shipping notification with a tracking number, only an email later on saying it was "out for delivery." That's the only time I saw the actual postal service tracking number. Yes, the deals really are a steal, but patience is a must."

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! thank you for reaching out. We are glad to see your item was successfully delivered in 5 business days. That is the normal time frame for our standard shipping! Thank you! ”

Manual Coffee Grinder

"Great price, easy transaction, would buy again. "

Good product wrong model

"I ordered a iPad Air 2 case with backlit keyboard , instead I got the model without the backlit keyboard . I sent the an email , I did get a response but it’s was an automated one nothing else . I would like to get the one I paid for ."

Happy with the service.

"Item came quickly and seems to be in good working condition."

Questionable items

"I bought two electronic deadbolts, both came in questionably new packaging that was damaged with pieces falling out of the box. One of them wouldn't assemble properly. Both items don't appear to be factory new."

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! We have just followed up with your email! It looks like our agent informed you of the resolution time frame! Also, our supplier is closed on the weekends. Thank you and please be advised for your resolution email! Thank you!! ”

VinayAkula's Avatar

2017-11-18

I did not get the product

"I did not get the product and customer service did not reply me"

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! it looks like this item was delivered successfully on 11/18. We have sent you this information via email. Please reply directly to that email thread if you would like us to open an investigation for you. Thank you!! ”

LG headphones hbs-750

"My Lg hbs-750 headphones arrived in a plain bubble wrap mailer. They are covered in scratches and absolutely filthy. I'm very disappointed in my purchase. Buyer beware."

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! We are very sorry to hear about this! We have sent you a link to proceed with a return or replacement at no cost to you. Please reply directly to that thread so we can provide you with a quick resolution. Thank you for letting us know about this! ”

Happy customer

"I am an occasional shopper at Daily Steals and have been happy with my purchases and dealings with Daily Steals. No problems to report, good or bad.
I like that I can pay using amazon.

Share Daily Steals's store rating

Daily Steals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Daily Steals is a merchant member
Daily Steals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.