Stores > Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com

(760) 726-7700
      760-726-7723
      james@geeks.com
      (760) 726-7700

Voice your opinion! Review Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com by clicking a star below.
2013-01-31

"I received a computer case that was damaged during shipping. I contacted Geeks.com and they sent out shipping instructions the next day. I returend the case and they shipped another one within a timely manner. This was a smooth transaction even with the damaged product being returned. This is true customer service and I look ofrward to doing business again with Geeks.com."

2013-01-30

"I am very happy with the two Apple computers I purchased, the shipping time was good also, but I did not receive instruction manuels with either unit. I feel even with a refurb unit there should be some intro to the product. I have used other makes of laptops but never an Apple and they do operate a little differently."

2013-01-30

"Great products at awesome prices, geeks.com is my favorite place to get my pc parts, accessories, etc. Their customer service is really good and they dealt with me really quick and i was really satisfied. These guys are just awesome."

2013-01-29

"I purchase a Imac desktop and had to send it back twice because of problems but they responded in timely manner and customer service was great, I would recommend geeks.com to anyone who is looking for a refurbished computer. I will purchase from again in the future."

2013-01-28

"Product was delivered as described and on schedule"

2013-01-27

"Dealing with Computer Geeks has been a long series of headaches for me. They have demonstrably poor communication within their company, with Amazon, and with their customers. The original $70 purchase I made has turned into nearly $100 with all the returns I've had to make. I originally gave them a 3 star neutral rating but then came the emails telling me how terrible I was to victimize their company so. After having to deal with Computer Geeks some more, I'm now thinking 2 stars is a generous rating for them. Purchase from Computer Geeks at your own risk."

2013-01-26

"I was satisfied with doing business with Computer Geeks.com. I purchased a couple hard drives from them and they delivered the product in a timely manner. Their prices are quite competitive and their service is great. "

2013-01-25

"Whaat do I say? I am torn between the excellent customer service and the far less quality of the product. I ordered a computer, but it crashed in less than 2 weeks. They replaced it immediately, but the second one did not even light up. They replaced that one also, after I sent back both of them. But the 3rd one had a defective CD drive. They were willing to refund my original money, but I settled on a new drive sent and a discount on a later purchase. They did upgrade the later 2 computers for me and were nice to work with-Tiffany was my contact-she was very understanding and helpful. BUT I strongly suggest they need to establish some quality control of their product, because new or refurbished a customer expects the product to work properly. After all, my money worked properly the first time, they did not have to return it for BETTER money!"

2013-01-24

"I have done a lot of business with Geeks and they are always going well beyond the call fo duty. They have great customer service and would recomend them to anyone! Thanks Geeks!!! :)"

2013-01-23

"Two items - one seemed to have a defect and they promptly reviewed the order and sent a replacement. For a low cost place, they are pretty hands on."

2013-01-23

"Product came within 4 business days and is everything it was advertised to be. This is my third purchase from Geeks.com and each one has been excellent!"

2013-01-22

"I order a video game for my 13 year old for Christmas. The game came to me damaged. My son took it out of the plastic wrapping, opened it up, put it in his xbox and it wouldn't work correctly. I called Geeks, they asked me what was wrong with it. i explained that he could only play part of it. They told me to send it back and they would exchange it for a new one. I sent it back, they turned around and mailed me back the same game. With NO explanation what so ever. I called, they said my son damaged the game and would not replace it. My poor son had this game for 1 day before we had to send it back!! Terrible customer service. I asked the woman in customer service "are you telling me I"m out $50 and my son is out a Christmas gift?" She said "pretty much, yes"! unbelievable!! NEVER buy from these people!!!!!"

2013-01-22

"I like doing business with Geeks.com. I know I am covered all the way and their trained, knowledgable and courteous staff has made my household a customer of theirs for electronic needs."

2013-01-18

"Prompt delivery, and the right parts."

2013-01-18

"not all transactions happen perfectly, but dealing with the geeks made mine a very good experience. they are fast to back any product they sell with expeditious service. very satisfied and am ready to order from them again. "

Share Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com's store rating

Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com is not a merchant member
Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!