Stores > Coleman Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Coleman Furniture by clicking a star below.
2017-11-04

The Johnson Family

"After reviewing several other furniture stores locally we could not find the quality and the price until one of these stores referred us to you. That is when we decided to check out your store online. Wow ,easy to use we ordered the complete James Tobacco set, We give you 5 stars for service process! Thank you!"

2017-11-01

Perfect

"I received a spectacular piece that completes my kitchen beautifully. The communication with Coleman was fabulous. The Coaster Island in cherry and buttermilk looks amazing. It's a heavy piece. The item was delivered by two kind gentlemen who lifted, brought inside up steps, and assembled to my liking in the exact space that I had marked and measured. They were kind to remove all
debris and trash as well. I received an excellent product at a price that my local retailer wasn't able to match. Plus the white glove delivery was free! I am sure to order from Coleman again when household furniture is needed!

2017-10-31

Satisfied with furniture

"I was happy with the furniture I received. The price was extremely reasonable and they threw in a protection plan as well. The shipping was another story. The tracking status was rarely updated so I had to keep calling, and customer service was closed during 2 Jewish holidays that month. Despite these delays, I will be ordering from them again."

2017-10-27

Great Experience and Service!

"First time ever ordering furniture over the internet, was a little skeptical and nervous. Coleman Furniture made it a GREAT experience and we will consider using them for future purchases too!"

2017-10-27

First time furniture purchase on line

"This is the first time making a purchase on furniture online. Read both the good and bad reviews, but took the chance as the price was right and the good reviews far out numbered the bad. it turn out to be a very good experience. The only problem was that they should have contacted me about why the delivery was held up. but once I talked to Jamie in customer support and found out the problem. She kept us informed about it and we received it the following week. That's the only reason for the 4 star review. I would order from Coleman furniture again. Also the white glove service was great.

2017-10-19

Great Experience

"Communicated well with me throughout the process. Delivery was great. Overall excellent experience. Thank you!"

2017-10-08

Excellent

"I purchased the Summerhouse Oyster White dresser and headboard and could not be happier. The dresser drawers are pretty smooth and plenty of room for clothes. I can't say enough at how the panel bed frame brings my room to life. It's also very sturdy and no creaking. Quality furniture and their delivery service was impeccable. 5 out of 5 stars. Worth the the 4 week wait time!!!"

2017-10-06

Outstanding service!

"Prompt delivery. Great customer service. Great deals on furniture."

2017-09-24

BEAUTIFUL PIECE!

"BEAUTIFUL PIECE!
I absolutely love this unit and am very happy with my purchase. Unit is as shown in picture, a bright clean white. It did take a few weeks to come which I was expecting per other remarks. But I was kept up-to-date with status via photo, text and emails. The unit was well wrapped when delivered and is a very sturdy piece. The delivery team was awesome, kept me informed of the delivery, called 15 min. prior arriving and were very nice and respectful of my home. I am VERY HAPPY with my purchase and would highly recommend this unit and company.

2017-09-23

same experience as others - 2 and half months and still waiting. If you can wait endlessly for your product...this is the company for you.

"Third class company - think 1000 times before buying from them.. there is a high probability that it will take years for them to deliver you the order. Also I have noticed that these reviews are not in chronological order...be careful and look at the newer reviews."

2017-09-22

Most excellent in EVERY way!

"From start to finish... Complete and total professionalism and courtesy! I could hardly believe it! Good old fashioned customer service with, not just a smile, but with a full and hearty handshake as well.

Coleman's couldn't have done any better! Prices, products, people, service and delivery... First class all the way!

Looking forward to many more purchases to come... So, don't go ANYWHERE!!!

If anything... MULTIPLY!

Keep up the great work and may such excellence catch on worldwide! Thanks a million and may God bless you all with continued success! Bravo!!!

2017-09-18

AWFUL EXPERIENCE

"If I could give 0 stars I would. This was the most awful experience I have ever had with furniture. After waiting twelve (12) weeks for my desk, I was told that they could separate the order, which would mean wait for another 4 weeks for the item to arrive. When I stated my frustration I was basically told too bad, and it was my fault. "

2017-09-12

Perfect transaction

"I was very scared of spending thousands of dollars online for reclining sectionals without seeing and feeling them. I pulled the trigger with Coleman Furniture and I don't regret it. Communication and delivery was excellent. I read a lot of negative reviews about delivery companies but that must vary by location. The one here from Manassas VA was professional and courteous. Received beautiful and soft recliners in 3 weeks of placing order without any damage. "

2017-09-11

100% satisfied

"we ordered a white tufted leather sofa and love seat. the product description was accurately and the quality was excellent.

it took several weeks for our order to ship, but we expected that. once the product shipped, delivery was quick, prompt and the delivery personnel were very congenial and professional.

2017-09-07

2 1/2 MONTHS AND NOTHING STILL

"2 1/2 Months I wait for an entertainment center yet the company drivers can not wait 10min for me to get home from work!! Not to mention I took a half day at work and missed my son's first day of school to meet them. I would have been more than happy to cancel my order and go with a more reputable company but they obviously are very aware they are horrible and put a 15% "restocking fee" on. I was even willing to pay that not to deal with their "Thursday Only" delivery. So if you are in Ohio and Thursdays during the day dont work for you then dont bother ordering. I am in the military and it is difficult enough to get a 1/2 day off let alone a full one. And thanks for the whole 12hr heads up on what day you were coming that was very professional."

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.