Stores > Christeli.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review Christeli.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-23

Best Mattress Ever! Customer Service A+

"Just bought our 2nd mattress thru Christeli. This is the best mattress ever. Shipped very quickly and we even received a followup phone call to make sure everything was right.
I wont hesitate to buy our next mattress from Christeli.

2017-04-18

Sleeping on Cloud 9!

"I purchased my Christeli mattress and ergonomic base about 2 months ago and this is the best I've slept in years. My mattress is so soft, but still offers just the right amount of firmness. The Ergonomic 4000 was a smart buy, not just because of the price, but the various head/feet positions and massage features make it so much more comfortable and relaxing. My mattress came with two free pillows and between the mattress and pillows, it's like sleeping on Cloud 9! I'm so happy with my purchase! Customer service has been great! I'm even more pleased that this product is Made in the USA!"

2017-04-13

Burley

"It was a great experience from start to finish!"

2017-04-05

GREAT SLEEP

"I have nothing but good things to say about my Christeli mattress. I have slept like a baby without a care in the world. I wake up refreshed, energized and ready to start my day. Best decision I have ever made in buying this mattress."

2017-04-03

Awesome mattress!

"Mattress is way better than expected! We have been sleeping great on it since christmas! "

2017-03-31

What an experience!

"Great customer service and love the bed frame!"

2017-03-27

Excellent Mattress

"I bought the Madeline mattress in December for a gift. The recipients of this gift are still in awe of this mattress. They report it to be the best and most comfortable mattress they have ever owned. The mattress immediately provided them with relief from back pain and much needed quality sleep. I'm very happy that I found Christeli and am very happy with this purchase."

2017-03-26

Great Choice!

"After trying this bed for a few months now, i feel like I sleep better. This definitely met my expectations and I completely recommend this bed to anyone. "

2017-03-25

Sleeping Soundly

"This was my first time purchasing a mattress (I've settled with hand me downs since college) and it's hard to imagine what sleep was like before Christeli. Buying a mattresss that is made in America and uses organic products was very important to me and I was thrilled to find a company that delivered right to your door and at such a reasonable price. I also purchased the frame which is super durable and easy to assemble. Finally, their customer service is fantastic! It was so nice having a contact person reach out after the purchase and to be accessible if needed, although in my case everything arrived as expected and has worked out wonderfully. I am definitely a happy camper :-)"

2017-03-25

Happy Sleeper

"I needed to replace my queen adjustable bed that had served me well for over ten years. I wanted to upgrade to a king and began my search for an affordable, quality bed. I discovered Christeli and was very intrigued. I love the fact I'm supporting a US company and their product does not disappoint. The bed arrived sooner then they promised and we installed it without any issue. There was no off gassing, as you read about in so many other beds. The bed is comfortable and well made. Overall I am extremely pleased with the transaction and the product. I suggest you give them a try. I had no issues but am confident if you did, the company would commit to resolving it satisfactorily. "

2017-03-23

Excellent service!

"I purchased an adjustable frame and mattress for my 90 year old mother. She is delighted with both. The mattress is very comfortable and the adjustable frame allows her to easily adjust her position for sleeping, reading, and TV watching with a remote control. The company was very responsive whenever I contacted them and the delivery was smooth and efficient."

2017-03-23

Mattress

"Bought this mattress for my son's bed and he now sleeps through the night! Bonus!"

2017-03-22

Versailles 10" and foundation. Recomeended

"We have been sleeping on a Queen sized traditional well-known name branded spring mattress (extra firm). After 5 years of use, although no visible sagging, we started to feel that the mattress is no longer supporting us well and started having back issues after sleep. After a thorough online shopping, it looked reasonable to try out a memory foam mattress. Since it was our first time with a memory foam mattress we decided to try them out at an offline shop. Out of the choices, we were very satisfied with the infamous T brand memory foam, and was about to purchase it if not the price. Trying to make a decision back at home, I did some online searching and Christeli, along with a few other companies showed up offering the same comfort at a lower price. Too good to be true. After a few more days of hesitation, due to being no return policy but only 1 exchange policy, we decided to try it out. The Versailles has proved to be a good choice for us. For the record, it is not the same feel as the T brand, but that does not mean it is inferior. It provides a good balance of support and comfort and we are an extremely happy customer that we made this choice. I would also like to recommend their foundation. There are similar lower priced ones online, but after reading review of QC issues, such as squeaking and breaking, I decided to try out the Christeli foundation. Another great choice. I am leaving this as it was hard for me to find a review of it when I was shopping around. If you are on the fence whether to try it or not, I would recommend trying them out. I would definitely do it again. "

2017-03-21

Best Christmas gift ever

"We decided to buy a dual adjustable bed for ourselves for Christmas. We were expecting to have to pay a lot more, but we found an amazing deal from Christeli! It has been the best purchase decision!!! When the bed was delivered, the directions were easy to follow and set up was simple. We absolutely love our bed! The remotes make it so easy to find just the perfect position for either of us, when we're tv watching or reading or sleeping. And no more "restless leg" issues for me! I could not be happier with our new bed. "

2017-03-15

Adjustable Bed Makes Evens So Much More Comfortable

"Everything about my purchase of the Ergomatic 1000 was excellent! The curbside delivery was a breeze and setting up each base was straightforward and simple. The flexibility of controls make evenings and nights so much better. No need for a pile of pillows to sit up and read or watch tv and its great all around. Usually when I catch a cold, I'm stuck sleeping in a lounge chair to help with the coughing but with this, I can raise up, be comfy and focus on resting. The quality of the base is impressive and easily worth way more than it costs. When I'm next looking for new mattresses, I will go straight to Christeli without hesitation."

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.