Stores > CCTV Camera Pros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
Voice your opinion! Review CCTV Camera Pros by clicking a star below.
2017-08-27

Great service

"Needed to find a part for the current camera setup we had. Chris Drumm is very knowledgeable and helped us find that specialized party very easily and quickly! Appreciate your support and help Chris!"

2017-08-21

great company

"camera works great good customer service
]

2017-08-20

Excellent service after the sale

"We purchased a license plate camera for our church. After installing and setting up, I could not get it to read license plates after dark. Through many weeks of trial and error, Chris Haldas with CCTV Camera Pros was finally able to get us dialed in. He was very patient with my almost daily calls to him to get this camera right. We now have a system in place that works like it should. Service after a sale is sometimes hard to come by, but Chris H. proved that it is still around! "

2017-08-18

Great Product-Great Support

"This is my second system purchase from CCTVCAMERA PROS and both purchases have been followed by great support from James. I have compared other products and this system is far superior in quality and function and the support after purchase makes it even more valuable."

2017-08-16

Very Satisfied

"Ordered the HD-S2AD camera kit with the AHD AD24H cameras and am very satisfied with the components and service. Although I had difficulty port forwarding it was on AT&Ts end and highly recommend calling the ISP for assistance as the issues were resolved quickly with tech support. I had a question about adjusting focal length which was answered by cctv camera pros in 2 min via the chat function on their website which was great. All cables (siamese, cat-5, and power adapters) worked well and the various online tutorials/support articles on the website were easy to follow and effective. Would do business with them again and will be adding a few more cameras in the near future. "

2017-08-14

The service is outstanding.

"The attention to my complete satisfaction is very good. Unfortunately, the product that we bought does not work for what we need, but the tech department explained in detail and even included articles that illustrate the different reasons and alternatives. "

2017-08-14

CCTC Camera Purchase

"We were well informed of the products and our needs. We had a quick delivery and quick followup to ensure that our needs were met."

2017-08-09

Quality Product

"Quality product. Excellent customer service. Great video quality. Easy to install. A bit expensive but it pay in quality. "

2017-08-07

Excellent customer service

"Great product good service"

2017-08-07

Great

"You guys are good ,thanks for the help. "

2017-08-05

Great company, great service!

"Mike and his team provide excellent customer service every time. I've purchased from them for a number of years, and they always have the products and information I need, to get the job done."

2017-08-03

Excellent service.

"I ordered an analog CC camera that I wanted to wire for 24 volts. The wiring configuration had changed since I last installed one and the help given to me was patient and straight forward. Good experience! CCTV Camera Pros are the only supplier I go to and I live in Oklahoma. When I upgrade they will be my go-to company.
Thanks again,
Jerry

2017-08-03

Great service and support

"Always excellent service from Chris haldas."

2017-07-30

Fast and easy

"Very good service , fast anf easy"

2017-07-30

GB

"Fast, Easy & Priced Right!

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.