Stores > BiggerBooks.com
  • BiggerBooks.com

Ordering through www.BiggerBooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday throug
      eservice@biggerbooks.com
      1-888-388-9909

Product & services pricing Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.80/10 5.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.30/10 6.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.69/10 5.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review BiggerBooks.com by clicking a star below.

Sold Me A Book They Did Not Have

"I purchased and was charged for a book. Three days they later they emailed me that they could not find a seller and issued credit. I emailed Customer Support asking why they advertised books they did not have and got a nonsensical answer."

Great site for books!

"So far everything i have bought has been at a slightly lesser price than other sites I've looked at. and delivery is on time. My last purchase was going to be expensive regardless but biggerbooks had it for $10-15 less and they had a $10 off coupon that helped too!"

Canceled oder

"Was told that my book was ready for shipment and delivery, then I get an email saying that the book I needed was not in stock. All in all, my order was canceled and now I am left without a textbook for my college class that starts soon."

Great Experience

"Price was great and fast shipping! "

Not impressed

"I wasn't very impressed. I ordered the book paid for it, your website said you had it in stock. Then about a week later i get an email saying you couldn't locate a copy of the book so i had to end up going to the bookstore and paying full price for it."

Great!

"My son's teacher gave us another website to order our books. I'm so glad I found biggerbooks! Not only were the books cheaper but I received them in excellent timing."

good amount

""I received my book in a good amount of time in good condition with a reasonable price"

They cancelled our order

"Ordered an expensive required textbook for our daughter. First received an email that it would be delayed, with no estimated date of arrival. Then, several days later, received an email saying the book was not available & our order was cancelled. Not a great first impression. "

Easy transaction

"My son needed a book for school and this website had the book for a great price. The process was quick and effortless."

Textbooks

"Easy user experience, fast shipping, and books in good condition."

Never again

"Sorry, gave it a shot. I won't buy from here again. This company did not have one of my books at the last-minute and had to cancel one of them at the very last-minute because they still had not found a vendor to ship it. I gave myself plenty of time, but this company fell through. I will buy off Amazon; they have never let me down, even if they are a little more expensive, it is well worth not having the stress or a migraine. College students have enough stress, and this should not be one of them. "

2017-08-20

Sold a book they didn't have

"I was allowed to purchase a book and it was only when I reached out for shipping information, the next day, that they told me that it was not actually available. "

Buying a book

"Bought one of my anatomy books off here, great price but a couple days after I bought it got an email saying they didn't have in stock. Just a broke college kid so it's hard to order a book, wait for refund, and buy the book again. "

Horrible

"I have not even received my book yet! It defeats the purpose of telling someone they will receive the book/books by a certain day, and they don't receive them by that date! "

2017-08-20

"They let me purchase a book and then didn't have the book which wasted almost a week of my time getting my book for school. But the service and everything else was good."

Share BiggerBooks.com's store rating

BiggerBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BiggerBooks.com is a merchant member
BiggerBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.