Stores > Beyond The Rack

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beyond The Rack by clicking a star below.
2017-05-12

FRAUD... FRAUD... DON'T BUY YOU WON'T GET YOUR MONEY

"I used to buy, but they change customer service they are the so bad, they have no respect for you. I returned two items, they didn't give me credit or money back. They are saying that they are new owners. They won't transfer me to a supervisor.

2017-04-30

Rip offs

"I ordered a purse from here and never received it. They said they would issue a refund and when I called to inquire where my refund was the phone rang 100 times and no one answered. Unless you want to lose money, DON'T BUY HERE! "

2017-04-26

Not what it used to be

"Same overall experience as others who have posted here. I had a $20 credit from a return and one day it just disappeared. I was told it was a promotion. Which it wasn't. It took them 21 days to respond to my email. I had to email 5 times before I got a response. Please, Please, Please do not order from here. I have been a customer since 2011 and it's just not the same anymore. They barely have the content they used to and are performing fraud by stealing peoples money. "

2017-04-17

**Fraud** Do not buy from here

"This website is FRAUD, if you care about your money, then do not buy from here. It was good at the beginning but i think some changes took place not sure what but definitely came under control of cheaters. I been struggling to get my money back from past 3months. They don't reply to your emails and do not answer your phone calls. Even if they do same lady answers and she is **** rude. I sent the tracking number and i sent the delivery confirmation of their product to their warehouse, they still saying that they did not receive the package. I used the same return shipment label they sent me but still they are saying that they are not finding the tracking number. what is that even mean? Another funny thing is after 2 months later one of their own customer representative emailed me saying that they received the package and since then its been over one and half month still haven't gotten my money back. If you care about your money please do not buy from here."

2017-04-14

Deceptive and Dishonorable.

"I was a customer for years. The company underwent sudden change without any notice to its customers. Immediately the website and app displayed statements falsely indicating that there were technical problems. There was no way to access or obtain and outstanding credit balance. My frequent inquiries online were met with hostility and a repeated refusal to accept responsibility. Once they reorganized and re-emerged online, they refused to honor $400 my site credit. So having been the victim of their deceit and outright theft, I hope this and similar experiences documented by other customers will persuade you to chose not to engage in any business transactions with this entity. There are many online companies that do not make a practice of conducting business in manner that violates state and federal trade practices and criminal laws. The forced closure of this company due to a lack of patronage would serve the online shopping community well.

2017-04-12

Beyond the Rack FRAUDULENT COMPANY

"BTR fradulent company.
* i had around $800 credit in my account which was made by my return on 2015.
* i got an email says the ownership will be changed on Sep 2016.
* i tried to buy something on Oct 2016(which is after ownership change) and was not able to see my credit on renewaled website. So i called customer service and talked with the agent named Paul. S/he said my credit is still valid and won't expire since it is made from actual money. So i can use it for my next purchase.
* today April 12, 2017, i talked with customer service manager Marie and she said "unfortunately, as I have mentioned you previously 7098961 Canada Inc. (formerly known as Beyond the Rack) filed for protection with the court last March 24th 2016 and was purchased by a new owner May 24th 2016. The company is now under 9721444 Canada Inc." which i never got notified.
* I said ownership change does not mean BTR can evaporate my money, especially when the customer did not get any information about it. also, there was not even one line mentioning it.
* she said i did not get email because i did not make recent order which does not make any sense. because i did not make recent order, i am not eligible to get notified regarding such a money sensitive issue? it is company's responsibility to notify any major legal/rule change especially regarding money.
* current website still says:
"Promotional and referral credits expire one year after they're issued. Account credits do not expire. You will be notified by email if any of your promotional or referral credits are about to expire."
* i never got any email regarding this at all.
* i will have to open court case since it is more than $500 current value. i took screenshots of whole conversation(live chat) and BTR website so if they change the website, i can still have the evidence.
*IF ANYONE WANT TO JOIN ME, FEEL FREE TO MSG ME. I CAN SHARE MY INFORMATION. OR IF ANY BTR MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL SAW THIS WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO RESOLVE, CONTACT ME ASAP. THANKS.

2017-04-04

Fraudulent Business Practices

"Nov.17 2016 purchased a dress on line with credit card. Order# 18057308 total $65.98. Called BTR customer service in Dec. was told mds. had not arrived at warehouse from supplier. I explained I ordered the dress for a Christmas present. Then I was told it would not be shipped in time for Christmas and would I like to cancel. I declined. Jan.2017 called customer service again and was told they had received the dress and would be shipping. Feb 2017 called customer service and was told they did not have mds. I told them to cancel the order and credit my account. Feb. 10 2017 received an email confirming my request to cancel. Cancellation would take 24 business hours to complete. Once the refund is issued allow 5 to 7 business days for all funds to be returned to your original payment method. I was issued a case# CS5731371 - Order # 18057208 - CO
Today is April 4th 2017 and I have not received my credit.
Do not order from this retailer.

2017-03-29

Beyond crappy

"It is better to just by lottery because at least you get something for your money... a piece of paper."

2017-03-22

3 months to get your item if you are lucky.

"stay way from this seller they lie ,they give you a shipment day but as the day comes they will change it not once but 3 or 4 times and this can be up to 3 months waiting ,their excuse delays from suppliers a delay is a week but no months and months and every single time you order is the same ,stay away from them."

2017-02-23

Stay as far way as possible

"Good luck ever seeing the item you ordered, and you will have to go through your credit card company to get your money back, because they don't answer emails or requests. After BTR backordered my item three times (without alerting me), I requested a refund several times, but finally had to escalate the issue with PayPal to get my money back. This is a REALLY sketchy company, and you are taking a gamble by trying to buy from them."

2017-02-23

Complete rip off

"They sell counterfeit items,never h ot my money back "

2017-02-22

Lousy service

"Their customer service is awful. Waited 2.5 to get a response confirming an item ordered wasn't coming. This was after several emails during the 2.5 months that were put off by replies from BTR with excuses or the emails were ignored entirely. I asked for a refund on more than one occasion and am still waiting for it! Don't use this device there are many others out there that care about their customers and do a much better job. I am unsubscribing to their emails and moving on to other services. "

2017-02-03

Bad Service

"i bought an item and when they did not have it they issued me credit i asked for my money back but no luck i used my credit i received the item with no return label the quality is bad and the size is wrong for the last couple of months i could not get a return label to send it back . i will never shop the site again beware it is a rip off."

2017-01-30

Refuse to let me return damaged item

"I ordered an activity tracker as a Christmas gift that would not charge. Unfortunately the receipt did not contain the address for returns. I've called and emailed multiple times over the last month and they refuse to give me the address to send it back. They keep promising to email me a return label but they've said that five times now and nothing. No one I've spoken to on the phone will give me the address. Ridiculously bad customer service."

2017-01-25

Beyond the Grave more like it...

"I made an order using a credit and $8.00 of my own money on November 30,2016. It was to be a Christmas gift for my son. I received a call from them on December 15, 2016 telling me my item was in Montreal waiting to be shipped but would not arrive before Christmas. Fast forward to early January and still no package. I checked the tracking on their site and it said delivery by January 4, 2017. I emailed customer service and they emailed back saying sorry for the delay but package should be there by January 5-8. Well it is now January 25 and still no package! Tracking still says it will arrive by January 5-8. It's a scam! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM BEYOND THE RACK! I will write this one off and lesson learned. I should of checked these reviews first."

Share Beyond The Rack's store rating

Beyond The Rack is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond The Rack is a merchant member
Beyond The Rack participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.