Stores > Berger Bros. Camera

800-262-4160
      631-264-1007
      Brad5205@aol.com
      800-262-4160

Voice your opinion! Review Berger Bros. Camera by clicking a star below.
2008-07-12

"Wow! What can I say? Glowing reviews (and sucking up) are not in my nature as it's rare that I run into a company that can and does give me everything I need - great prices and exceptional service. Berger Bros. went way above the call of duty in serving me. I purchased a Panasonic AG-DVX100B, hard case, tapes, 2 tripods, filters, etc. from them when I was in a definite bind time-wise. Not only did I receive a personal phone call (3 actually) from the owner, Brad Berger, and a price matching one of the big boys on the net but he delivered when nobody else could.

I needed the Panny on Friday. It was Saturday night when I emailed Brad as a potential new customer asking for a price quote. I had looked at at least 8 different legitimate companies (not those dealing in "gray" or "black" market products) besides Berger Bros. Not one of them could guarantee me the camera in less than 7 days. Brad checked around, drove to a distributor and I had my camera and all the fixins' by Wednesday. More than enough time to field test everything. Everything was in perfect working order and as advertised. Even the Mack extended warranty I purchased through them was cheaper than anybody else.

If Brad is getting rich off his company it is well earned and deserved! I am a professional and am willing to pay more for exceptional service (which I rarely find anymore). And I certainly did not expect (a jaded midwesterner here) to find that level of service, expertise and pricing in New York.

I, for one, will be doing most, if not all, of my video/photography shopping at Berger Bros. from now on. They have earned a customer for life!

2008-06-26

"I purchased an accessory from Berger Brothers, salesperson Lisa M, and there was a special request in the order (completely my request), which Lisa M, and her colleagues/supervisor at Berger Brothers, accommodated. While Berger Brothers/Lisa M did NOT have to do that for me, they did so despite having to "work harder" to get it done. It was beyond the call of duty but she cheerfully helped me out and I remember her/Berger Brothers for it! Kudos, Lisa/Berger Brothers, in helping out a customer who had an unexpected situation and for being so professional in handling this properly.

Very satisfied customer here. If only the others also would be so kind, it would be great! For their act of professionalism, as well as their excellent prices, I have no doubt that my future purchases will come from them. Thanks again!

2008-06-13

"I have order Nikon lenes AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8 G ED with help from Lisa Monahan. The transection is very smooth and handle with product knowledgeable to answer the question.

It is an A++ shop with confidence.

2008-05-23

"Greeting very courteous, kind and professional. Binoculars were not in stock so the account representative called the manufacturer and had them drop ship item to my house with expedited 3-day shipping with no charge! Highly recommended A+ Extra Ordinary Customer Service!! Not your typical New York retailer!!!"

2008-05-07

"Hands down the best internet transactions I've ever had. I bought a Nikon D300 with 2 lenses and a flash over a few weeks in 2 transactions. Lisa M is very knowledgeable and helpful. Price matching was not a problem. Free 2 day shipping is icing on the cake. I will definitely buy from Berger-Bros again."

2008-04-26

"Got my Nikon D3. They helped me deal with a bank issue :) Saturday morning, my new baby came in and I haven't turned back to my D200 yet :) Berger-Bros was great!!!!"

2008-04-23

"Excellent experience! Sales staff answered all my questions over the phone and then I placed my order on their website. Lisa called on Monday to confirm my order and offered some accessories but was not pushy. Camera kit arrived the next day. I'm thrilled!"

2008-03-31

"Accessible, prompt and polite service. Knowledgable about the product and accurate about the shipping. Very price competitive."

2008-03-28

"Finally a company with real people and real personalities. Dan & Brad are great. I'll be back!!!!

2008-02-28

"I purchased a Fuji S5. Berger-Brothers was the least expensive. I was very impressed with the excellent customer service that I received. Lisa was fantastic in handling my purchase. I will definately buy from them again."

2008-02-28

"I spoke to Brad and purchased a Sony lens and filter on 2/14/08. Both items were out of stock, so they had to be ordered. I received both items on 2/26/08 in perfect condition. I'm delighted dealing with Berger Brothers. They have lower prices. I recommend buying from Berger Brothers.

2008-02-19

"Spoke to Lisa who was v.helpful. After searching online for a few weeks for specific products, talking to Lisa was a breath of fresh air!! Only too willing to talk & help. Organised shipping to alternative location, everything gone through and hopefully arriving any minute. So refreshing to find good, courteous service, no hesitation in buying from them again.
03.03.08 update - lens arrived ok in excellent condition and working better than i can of imagined. Absolutely delighted!! Thanks BB

2008-02-17

"Berger Bros is an excellent company to do business with. The people are friendly, knowledgeable, courteous
and willing to help. They are able to quickly answer any questions you have. Items were exactly as
described and promised. Shipping is fast. No problems whatsoever. Would not hesitate to do business
with them again. Highly recommend. Ask for LISA !!!!

2008-02-14

"I must say that Brad Berger has earned a well deserved place in my heart,I have purchased my D200, 17-55,18-200,and just recently my D3 and 24-70..ALL NIKON OF COURSE...from BERGER BROS.I have Brads cell phone number!!!!He and MARK,LISA..ETC..have made my purchases an enjoyable event.I feel safe and secure with the entire BERGER BROS TEAM.BRAD took time out to handle my regular orders and my special NIKON PROFESSIONAL SERVICES order direct from NIKON USA.WOULD RECOMMEND BERGER BROS FOR ALL OF YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY NEEDS....CHASE"

2008-02-08

"I seldom take the time to rate a seller. Berger Brothers deserves the time to let the public know that there is a place that has outstanding service and information. I have made several purchases from them and am a little more impressed each time. They are worth a look for your next photo equipment buy."

Share Berger Bros. Camera's store rating

Berger Bros. Camera is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Berger Bros. Camera is not a merchant member
Berger Bros. Camera does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!