Stores > BattDepot

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
Voice your opinion! Review BattDepot by clicking a star below.
2017-02-13

Won't order from them again

"I ordered a laptop battery from BattDepot before realizing I didn't need it. I phoned and cancelled the order an hour later and sent an email within 2 hours of that. 24 hours later I received a shipping notification. I phoned multiple times only getting voicemail. I also emailed to which they replied a day later that they were sorry it had shipped already and that I could return it when it arrived. I followed the steps for return but they refuse to issue an RMA number. I have sent multiple emails to which I get belligerent replies and still no one will answer the phone."

2017-02-09

Thieves - how I describe Battdepot

"Ordered a battery and charge 5 weeks ago and still did not arrive. When I email Why. They blame myHermes that lost parcel. I asked them to refund money they refused by saying that waiting for confirmation from myHermes. This take a 5 weeks and still not confirmation from Hermes????? I do not trust them. "

2017-01-26

5000+ Reviewers Can't Be Wrong

"Ordered an AC adapter for a laptop. Shipped quick enough; didn't work, though. I cannot even begin their ridiculously convoluted returns process because they never sent an e-mail confirmation of the order, or an invoice, or any other form of communication - which they unconditionally demand if you want a refund. No original invoice, no return, period. They also charged me twice for the adapter. You cannot reach anyone at this company by phone. The phone message you'll get says to use their live chat, where you won't be able to reach anyone, either. And they don't respond to e-mail. This is, hands down, the worst customer service I've ever encountered anywhere. People who received working items from Battery Depot, on time, were lucky; pure and simple. Know that if you decide to order from this company, you're counting on being lucky, too. And you may well be - but you may not. With a 1.8/5 rating on this site, your chances are not good. I'll be pursuing this issue with my credit card company - something you simply shouldn't have to do if you're dealing with an ethical vendor."

2016-12-22

Is it a one man operation???

"I ordered a charger and a battery because their website offered NEXT day delivery,
after I placed the order I receive a confirmation that it will take a couple of days to process for shipping so I immediately called them to cancel the order...no answer, left a message. Called twice that day and sent two emails explaining that I would be out of the country if I did not get it that next day, to cancel the order,,,NOTHING!! No one got back to me ever. I received the order 3 days later when I was on vacation already. The delivery was not accepted and went back.
Needles to say that after disputing the charge it has taken 2 months for them to refund just the battery and charger, It cost me 24.00 because they would not assume responsibility!!
I think they should not be allowed to do business like that.

2016-11-28

Batting Well

"Excellent service, highly recommended. Ordered laptop battery and adaptor. No fuss. The right ones came within 3 days, ahead of schedule, well packaged and good quality items. Competitive prices. Far better experience than with other suppliers of this type of product. "

2016-11-23

BattDepot: Worst customer service ever!

"I have now been waiting one month for my 5 day delivery. I have sent 4 emails over this period and they reply after a few days with a generic response. They are all excuses and are only there to create more time.
Please avoid this company at all costs, they will only disappoint you.

2016-10-29

Use any other company !

"I can endorse what all the others are saying, 6 days and nothing, the tracking button doesn't work.
Appalling service.
Ron J.

2016-10-24

Better than expected

"Wanted to give Battdepot a better review. battery ordered and dispatched in a week took five days with the courier company. battery in charged and working well."

2016-09-21

Dodgy and Fraudelent at best

"Purchased a charger online and choose a payment for delivery within 3 to 6 days. Its the 8th day and its not even with the courier as the tracking number not working. Contacted the customer service through email and they told that it takes 3 to 6 business days after the package is received by their chosen courier. As my package is not with the courier after 8 days, they are lying and their service is dodgy. Their communicaiton is broken and does not conform to what they promise on their web.

I am very suspecious the way this provider operate and would like to move the UK Consumer Protection regulations against them soon. This is to make sure that they fucking stop robbing peoples money and time for free.

So to me, they are DODGY, FRAUDULENT and run by CROOKS!

2016-07-26

This company is a scam

"Ordered 2 camcorder batteries and a charger; I received no email confirmation and was charged twice for the same order. Phone number only leads to voicemail that is never answered. Online chat service tells you to email instead... no reply there either. Ultimately, you will have to contact your financial institution to reverse the charges and buy somewhere else. I suggest you skip this frustrating step altogether and go with a company that will at least acknowledge your transaction."

2016-07-14

I got fantastic service - on two separate occasions!

"This is an excellent supplier. There was no need for me to worry about these reviews. I have bought from them twice and highly recommend them.
BattDepot emailed me, without my having to contact them, to check that I'd checked the battery I ordered against my original part number. I'd got it wrong. They emailed me the two correct choices for my laptop. Following their advice, I cancelled my original order, and placed a new one. They promptly refunded my first payment to Paypal. .... All sorted out in a day.
I chose the cheapest shipment option (5-9days), and the battery arrived in 8 days. It works great.
This is the second time I've had great service from this company. Hence, I'm taking the time to correct the poor impression given by other people's reviews.

2016-07-01

TOTAL RIPOFF

"I ordered a battery from Battdepot and they sent me the wrong battery, through no fault of my own. I followed the return instructions to a tee, and even inquired about the correct battery. I sent them pics of the correct replacement and heard nothing for several weeks. I finally sent an email and got my money refunded. The kicker was that they charged me a $13 restocking fee, when it was their fault."

2016-06-28

DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE HALF A STAR

"BattDepot is the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with in my entire life. The customer service is non existent & I cannot understand how this company is still in business. It all started 2 months ago when I ordered a battery for my laptop. The battery arrived completely smashed up and all they did was come up with delay tactics which meant it took ages & I had to jump through lots of hoops to satisfy them before they would send out a replacement. I'm the paying customer but I was made to feel like I had done something wrong. I was also told I would not be refunded the cost of the return courier which I found absolutely disgusting. It took several weeks & a lot of nagging before I received another battery. The second battery didn't work in my laptop so I had to go through all their hoops again including them denying receipt of the return battery. They couldn't find the battery for 2 weeks after it was delivered and have refused to refund the return courier a second time. Why should I pay to return their broken goods to them? I will be sure to spread the word about this company & hopefully save a few people from being ripped off"

2016-05-12

Worst cutomer service I have ever experienced online

"Don't confuse this company with battery depot, they are a different company.

I purchased a battery from them. It cost about $29.00 with $10 shipping.
1. I took almost a week to arrive even though they are located only one state away from me.
2. The battery was defective on arrival. I followed their instructions to charge it, but it would not charge.
3. I tried calling them to get technical help. No answer. I attempted 3 times.
4. I emailed them numerous times about getting help. Nobody replied.
5. I finally emailed them and said I wanted a refund, and if they would not respond I would report them to BBB and give negative reviews. They finally responded with a RMA several days later.
6. I mailed the battery back. It cost me $10 in shipping fees.
7. After numerous emails to them asking to please refund my money, over 1 month went by and I finally got a refund from them!
8. Lastly... they only refunded the cost of the battery!. I lost my shipping fees both directions. A cost of $20.
I would never advise anyone to do business with these people.

2016-04-11

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY. They Broke My Laptop

"I checked all the specifications of the cord and the model was stated to be compatible with mine.

I plugged it in and it killed my laptop in about 5 minutes. I should have known better than to go for the low price :(

Share BattDepot's store rating

BattDepot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BattDepot is not a merchant member
BattDepot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!