Stores > BatteryJunction.com
  • BatteryJunction

Monday to Friday 9-5 EST Closed Weekends/Holidays.
      860-767-8888

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review BatteryJunction.com by clicking a star below.

2017-11-06

AMAZING GRACE!

"Arrived as stated and right on time."

2017-11-06

Battery charger

"Fast response & shipping! Good communication!"

2017-11-03

HOME INSPECTOR

"As a 24-yr home inspector, my batteries have batteries..different flashlights, moisture meters, sound meters, CO meters, electrical testers, AC testers, at least a dozen cameras, another dozen recorders, phones, remotes of all kinds, and on and on. Great customer service, corrected a mistake on an order (in my favor) in less than 24 hours. I have put in several orders already, and know where to continue getting my battery supplies."

2017-11-01

Paulie2pints

"Excellent as always!!!!!!!"

2017-10-30

Great buy!

"....................................."

2017-10-29

Great price fast shipping

"The Olight I picked up was discounted to a great price and the shipping was fast as always! "

2017-10-28

great light for sale price

"fast delivery as well, everything I ordered came in one package"

2017-10-27

Quick & Accurate

"My order of 4 different watch batteries of various quantities came quicker than expected and exactly as I placed the order. Well Done!"

2017-10-27

hard to find

"Excellent. had the battery in stock and received it in a timely manner"

2017-10-23

Great response

"Very accommodating service."

2017-10-20

Disappointed

"I open an account with BJ because of my first and second purchases, but the third one was very disappointing. On my order 1115792 I was overcharged (they did not honor a discount code) and one of the items ordered was defective. BJ has terrific advertising for NITCORE items and the first I got made feel that everything was a scam. Very late I found out that other customers have gotten the same impression with the same item."

2017-10-20

2 weeks

"Battery Junction use DHL for delivery. DHL is the absolute slowest and worst way to ship anything, My package has been sitting 25 miles away for 6 days. Look elsewhere for better service. Also BJ is expensive ."

Rep reply posted Oct-24-2017

A rep from BatteryJunction.com, shorepowerinc, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your concern with us; we appreciate the feedback. We are disappointed to receive the lower than excellent rating, but more so because we disappointed you.
We are limited to the shipping methods that we can use for our lithium products, due to Federal Regulations,. When you choose the free shipping method, this allows our warehouse to choose the most cost effective shipping for the size, weight and location of your order. We apologize for the delay and sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding.

Kindest Regards,
Your Friends at Battery Junction

You may edit your review if your opinion has changed:
After logging in, click http://www.resellerratings.com/store/survey/BatteryJunction ”

2017-10-19

Professional

"Excellent to work with fast service"

2017-10-18

Got what I ordered no mix ups

"Good experience with batt junction while I did have a shortage of one item ordered 10 got 6 , contacted them and issue was resolved in minutes excellent customer service in my opinion ,overall very satisfied in dealings with battery junction"

2017-10-18

Misleading

"Don't fall for their shipping ploy. Was told if I paid for shipping my light would ship out the following day. Was a lie just to get more money out of me. When I called they gave me some bs doubletalk about it was an estimate and our orders taking 24 to clear the warehouse. If that's is the case then it was a straightforward case of fraud telling me my items would be delivered in the time frame they said. This company use to be great and it seems in the last few years they've really lost their integrity. "

Share BatteryJunction.com's store rating

BatteryJunction.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BatteryJunction.com is a merchant member
BatteryJunction.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,465 merchant members.