Home • Furniture

Shipping & packaging: 9.52/10
Customer service: 9.77/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.63/10
2018-05-20

Love our new dining table

"I’m redecorating our apartment to be a bit more modern and sophisticated. A friend who’s a designer introduced me to article and found this table. My husband and I both love it! It came super fast and was incredibly easy to put together. The table is heavy but it’s solid wood, which we wanted as an upgrade from the particle board construction we had previously. We’re super happy with the new table and the price and ease of assembly. "

2018-05-20

In love with our triplo sofa!

"Our couch is gorgeous and the delivery was seamless!"

2018-05-19

Awesome Article Experience

"I purchased several items from Article for my living room. Overall the experience was excellent. 5 of 6 items were in stock and delivered promptly. One items wasn’t exactly white but more of a beige colour so I returned it with ease. Customer service was outstanding!! They even gave me an automatic refund for a past purchase where a product had a price drop. "

2018-05-18

Great experience purchasing a great couch

"Great customer service, even as my wife and I were changing our mind... Excellent delivery service too. The couch looks great as is super comfortable. Definitely happy with our purchase."

2018-05-18

Great company, super easy purchasing experience.

"I was so happy about my experience with Article. No fuss, easy process, and great return policy so I didn't feel worried if I didn't like my purchase. Also great value and high quality products!"

2018-05-18

Beautiful furniture, excellent quality, seamless delivery and set up

"This was my first time ordering a piece of furniture online sight unseen, and I am now a believer! The couch I ordered was even more lovely than in the photos, and is comfortable and feels like exceptionally high quality. I also ordered a couch meant for "small spaces" as I live in an apartment, and I'm glad I went for that smaller size as now I have a normal-looking couch that doesn't choke the room. The delivery and professionalism of the delivery and set up team was also very hight. I highly recommend Article and their products!"

Clarus Walnut Coffee Table

"I bought this coffee table from Article and I love it! It is beautiful. sturdy and well made and delivered quickly. It was my first purchase from them and I will definitely be back! "

Absolutely worth every penny

"I bought a dresser and night stand from Article and originally balked at the price. After receiving my items, I can attest that they were worth every penny. The items are solid as a rock, drawers glide smoothly, and the style is one that is modern yet timeless. They are truly lifetime pieces!"

Amazing furniture, Great Customer Service

"My bench looks even better in person that I had imagined. Article delivered my bench quickly and efficiently. I absolutely will be purchasing more from Article."

Awesome company

"Ordered a table and chairs - they arrived in less than a week, were easy to assemble, and look stunning!"

Everything was excellent!

"The walnut that my tables are made of is gorgeous, and they both appear to be built very well. I honestly feel like the two tables can last me a lifetime if I take care of them, which is what I had hoped when I ordered them. Everyone that's seen them so far has raved about how nice they they are, and I couldn't be happier with them. "

Great design and function

""My first commercial purchase from Article, after a lot of successful personal purchases. Tables shipped very quickly and arrived intact, easy to assemble. I am fitting out multiple retail stores in MA; Article's furniture is not commercially rated so I wouldn't buy most of it for the retail environment, but these tables were a good choice and should hold up well. ""

Amazing Company!

"After purchasing from Article, we were pleased to see that the company truly places customer satisfaction above all else. We had a small issue with the delivery of our sofa, but Article made sure that accommodations were made that met our needs. I will make sure any additional furniture purchases are done through Article. Thank you!"

Article Side table super cool

""VERY well packed product for shipping! OMG! gave me confidence that whatever I order from you will arrive safely even lamps!"
I love this design, super funny. For this level of design its an amazing price point. And the quality is great.

Easy Process

"No complaints, ordering/shipping process was smooth, assembly was very easy. Product looks great."

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.