Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.

Awesome experience.

"Easy to order online; and it seemed it was delivered the next day - so fast. "

Article Chairs

"Love our chairs from Article. Although I was hesitant to buy something offline without seeing it in person, Article's liberal return policy gave me the push I needed to go ahead and order the chairs. When they arrived, they were easy to assemble. The photos and measurements online were very accurate. We love our purchases and will be telling all of our friends about our positive experience with Article."

2018-02-18

In love with my new chairs.

"My husband and I recently purchased six dining room chairs from article. We were a bit nervous to buy furniture we’d never sat in but when they arrived we were so happy that they lived up to our expectations and more. The quality is great, they look amazing, we are so happy! "

2018-02-17

This couch is awesome. Everything we hoped it would be!

"This couch is awesome. Everything we hoped it would be! "

2018-02-17

"loved it so far, helpful and timely customer service, great products, great price."

Best sofa ever!

"Beautiful sofa, great service, quick delivery! Couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Took 3 days to arrive from the time I ordered it. "

2018-02-17

Extremly happy with this purchase!!

""We heard about Article from an interior designer friend and could not be happier that we chose to listen!!! The Sven is simple, gorgeous, great quality and very comfortable. You can not beat the price of this couch for the quality!! From the time we purchased it was set up a week later! Super fast service!! ""

Article Rocks!!

"I ordered 4 Svelti chairs and they were delivered so fast! I loved them so much I ordered a few more for when we entertain. I will definitely buy from Article again and again!"

New Sofa

"I ordered the Anton sofa based on look and price... and was so happy with the product I received and excellent customer service! The sofa looks amazing in my space. And is exactly what I wanted comfort wise. I would definitely order from ARTICLE again. "

Great affordable sectional

"Couldn't be happier with my purchase from Article. Delivery and installation was well managed and prompt.

The Ceni sectional is very comfortable. If you are looking for a sofa to sink into, this is NOT it. This sofa offers a good amount of support while being comfortable. I am very happy with this purchase.

2018-02-16

"Amazing quality products and great customer service. Shipping was also super fast - we received the items within 4 days."

Chanel chairs

"Loved them, exactly what they look like online and sturdy. Shipped early too."

2018-02-15

Wonderful product, great service!

"The purchase was easily done after seeing your product in February 2018 Better Homes and Gardens on a product page. Went to your site and saw the amazing amount of high praise for products and delivery. We have experienced the most comfortable chair and a nice delivery cost ....which I think is important to most buyers. Love the chair and will likely purchase another in a month or so. Thanks for taking the angst out of purchasing furniture on-line!"

2018-02-15

Sturdy yet elegant dining chair

"Quick delivery! Ordered 4 chairs and they arrived well packed and undamaged. Chairs are sturdy and compact but elegant because of the brass fixture and good textiles used. Not as comfortable because of the short back but that’s fine. "

Soma Sofa Bed

"The delivery service was outstanding and the couch is awesome. Love the colour and how durable the fabric feels! Everything is high quality and comfortable. The design is modern and fits well in any space!"

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.