Stores > Amsterdam Printing Company

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amsterdam Printing Company by clicking a star below.
2017-10-12

Good.

"Quality was good and works well!"

2017-10-11

Wonderful promotional item

"Working with Amsterdam Printing Company is always easy and cost efficient, right from the start."

2017-10-10

Public Transit " way to go"

"The calendars is very colorful and inspiring."

2017-10-09

Desk calendar

"I've been purchasing similar desk calendars for years (15 or so), for about this same price...these are by far the thinnest most flimsy calendars I've ever ordered! Disappointed! "

Rep reply posted Oct-10-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We aren't happy to hear about this and will have an agent contact you to see what we can do for you. We apologize for your disappointment. Thank you for the review”

2017-10-08

Outstanding!

"Outstanding product and service! I will purchase from Amsterdam again. 5 stars!"

2017-10-05

Light ME Up...

"They are great pens, write nice and smooth, plus the stylus on the other end that lights up when you click it. Very cool. Much brighter than I thought they would be, which is great. Amazing conversation starter!"

2017-10-03

Awesome Product and Excellent Service!

"The personalized pens we ordered came to us pristinely packaged, almost like a presentation in itself. The pens are an item we are excited and very proud to hand out to our customers and vendors. All around, Amsterdam has been an excellent business association. They never disappoint! "

2017-09-28

Great pens, great price, fast shipping. Perfect!

"Great pens, great price, and fast shipping. Some of the pens had problems "clicking," but, overall, the quality is great and I got a lot of compliments."

2017-09-26

Good Customer Service

"I really liked the mugs but had a very difficult time swallowing the exorbitant shipping costs of these mugs to Hawaii. Unlike our past order however, this order was all intact which I greatly appreciated. I am also not sure why there were no specials I could take advantage of. Angela was great in all the help she gave me during this process.

2017-09-25

Sunderland, MA 300th Celebration

"I would have appreciated not having to use my personal credit card for payment.

2017-09-21

Nothing to wear.

"An order w/2 color print was place for t-shirts online. But the product came w/only 1 color print. The logo color (which is important) should have been a different color than the print. But wasn't. After a couple of calls w/customer service, we was told the colors may have been selected correctly online by me. But registered a different color on their end of the computer (I don't fully know why, but their IT dept. is working on it I was told). In either case, the order is being redone (correctly). We'll be shipping back the incorrect logo color t-shirts (labels provided). But NiOW we won't have ANY t-shirts to wear for our event in the next 3 days. Because the replacement is scheduled to arrive over a week after our event date. "

Rep reply posted Sep-24-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We reached out right away to this customer and are happy to say we resolved this issue to their satisfaction. We're always going to try to do our best when it comes to our customers. Thank you for the review.”

2017-09-11

Estimated ship date was August 25. It is now September 11 and order has not been received.

"I have called twice to ask about when the order will be shipped and I am only told that the order is in production."

Rep reply posted Sep-13-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We are truly sorry your order hasn't shipped yet and want to get this issue settled right away. Please contact our customer service department if you still need assistance. ”

Great Job

"Great product, easy to order and received promptly. What more can I say great experience!!! :)"

2017-09-11

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PEN!!

"We ordered the Tournament Stylus pen. The way the grip is designed automatically makes your logo/imprint sit face up -- where everyone can see it!! We used the "BankGothic" font which spreads out your text to make it highly legible, and the laser engraving ensures it will last as long as the ink!! Happy customer; we will be reordering this pen!!"

2017-09-09

Imprinted Pens

"Excellent t experience. My acquaintances were very impressed with my pens."

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.