Stores > AllPosters.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
Voice your opinion! Review AllPosters.com by clicking a star below.

Still waiting

"Still waiting for my last shirt

Dependable

"I've made purchases from AllPosters before. This latest order, like the previous ones, was delivered well-packaged and within a reasonable amount of time, making it likely I'll shop there again."

Great

"Everything about my process was great. Ordering, framing, customer service, packaging and shipping."

Satisfied!!

"The posters have great quality and great colour!"

2017-07-30

Wish my business was as simple and quick!

"Timing was somewhat longer than expected and receiving came in too many shipments. Other than that, the packaging was shipment proof and no damages were found. The pieces were exactly as represented on the site too!"

2017-07-30

Could not have been better.

"Got the product I wanted at a great price. Looks even better framed than I had expected."

2017-07-30

III like what I ordered, but...

"I love what I ordered.... once I finally got it. It took forever to receive what I ordered. So, if your in a hurry forget it. Also, my sign came without any hardware on the back of it to hang, so I had to go out and purchase picture hanging hardware and put it on the back before I could hang it. "

2017-07-29

Excellent

"Love ite pit bull posters."

2017-07-29

Beautiful Work!!

"I wanted to order some framed art work, but before doing so I read some reviews on SiteJabber.com. The reviews were so negative, I was leery. I noticed that some of the reviews complained about the cheep, flimsy plastic that was used for the glass, and the poor quality of the prints. Since AllPosters.com gives you a choice of the quality of glass and the quality of most of the prints, I decided to take a chance. I'm glad I did! I ordered one art print and one giclee print (described on website: "This giclée print offers beautiful color accuracy on a high-quality paper (235 gsm) that is a great option for framing with its smooth, acid free surface. Giclée is a printing process where millions of ink droplets are sprayed onto the paper’s surface creating natural color transitions") and I also upgraded the to UV & non-scratch resistant glass. My two framed prints arrived swiftly and in perfect condition. The frames were exactly as described, the glass was worth the extra few dollars, and the prints were beautiful. I will definitely order from this company again. Regarding the cost: I'm a believer in "you get what you pay for," but I also believe in buying things on sale, so watch for their 50% off sale on the frames. "

Stretched canvas Frida photo

"The stretched canvas photo is clear, good color and well wrapped. The arrival was timely. The experience overall was excellent."

2017-07-27

Beautifully made for beautiful art that can be enjoyed for many years

"Professional and curtious service. Packing gets a 5 Stars! "

2017-07-27

Good

"Gooooooooooooooooooooooooood"

Excellent

"Beautiful posters and speedy delivery. Love everything that we got from AllPosters.com."

Fish posters wrinkled

"Overallvery satisfied. Only problem was the shipping box was bent/torn in one area in the middle which made the outer rolled poster have a crease going all down the middle. "

2017-07-26

Spider

" So far the experience is good "

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AllPosters.com is not a merchant member
AllPosters.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!