Stores > AirsoftGi

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review AirsoftGi by clicking a star below.

2017-09-20

Great Deal!

"It came a lot faster than expected! Definitely worth the price. Definitely doing an unbox in and giveaway video."

2017-09-18

Ordered airsoft gun

"Recieved my package earlier than I expexted."

2017-09-17

Good Delivery

"The delivery was fast and easy, just a simple drop off. It came as it looked really nice, the magazine was a bit missed up but easy to fix!"

2017-09-12

It's awesome

"Great quality and fast shipping "

2017-09-10

Got what I ordered

"Although ingot what I ordered, the process was a bit cumbersome. Finding items that show in stock and then out of stock during check out was a bit frustrating. I ended up ordering something wrong (my fault) due to the adding and removing items due to out of stock when the page did not mention that. What I got worked and I am happy with the end result."

2017-09-09

Customer Service Great! Logistics Not So...

"I'm slowly transitioning from Evike.com to AirsoftGi when it comes to online orders. AirsoftGi's customer service is great! They keep you notified on your order and even call you when there's an issue. They really make it very clear how much dedication and care they put with each order. It really puts me at ease about how quick my orders' status get updated.
Logistics could use some work though... I feel very uneasy when making final confirmations upon purchase. I feel like most items I try to buy will become out of stock as soon as I look it up or after purchasing, and that's kind of what had happened to my recent order. I recently ordered an item that had actually been out of stock (SOCOM Lancer M4/M16 190rd. AEG Mid Cap Mag), but with a quick and easy phone call I had the item switched out (Valken 1x22 Compact Red Dot sight). However, the point is that there are items on the website that claim to be instock but are actually not. However, I know with multiple stores, countless amount of inventory, and depending when or how many people order said item, it makes it hard to keep track of everything, but AirsoftGi does a good job of counteracting the problem.
Overall, very good experience, with impressive customer service. (I wish I knew the name of the guy who helped me out through the phone, he was awesome!)

2017-09-08

Took awhile

"I wish I had read the site reviews/ shipping policies about AIRSOFTGI not working weekends, if I had I would have ordered somewhere else.
But it was a fair deal and I did get my gun....eventually, So not all bad.

2017-09-08

Quick and easy

"I'm currently deployed right now. With the tracking number, it made it easy to see where the package was. Also got to my house faster than expected. "

2017-09-05

Condition of item

"Product came with just a couple blemishes. I'm guessing it was their piece that they let customers handle. Other than that, the service was great."

2017-09-03

Good first experience.

"I'm a noob and Airsoft GI made it easier to compare weapons and I feel I ended up with a great" bang" for my buck. Thank you!"

Excellent!

"Package arrived on time, no nicks or anything, perfect shape! Fast delivery as well!"

Great service!

"Love the variety of products and ease of shopping!"

Fast

"Purchasing was fairly easy and quick. And the time it took from purchase to arrival was only 3 days (I believe it varies on location)."

Box damage

"Probably not ASGI's fault but the box came damaged and slightly punctured, shipment was fast and quick"

2017-08-28

Dammaged

"Some of the things where damaged and broke in 3 days"

Share AirsoftGi's store rating

AirsoftGi is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftGi is a merchant member
AirsoftGi participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.