Stores > Adorama

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
Voice your opinion! Review Adorama by clicking a star below.

2017-12-09

Product got here late.

"Needed product for a weekend shoot. UPS never delivered on time.

Adorama closes to early, no humans to talk too, when an issue is present.

Trustworthy Retailer

"Purchase and shipping went fine. Hit a snafu with their credit offer for "12 month financing", which was annoying, but not a deal-breaker - had to use a different payment source however, and didn't get their financing. Price was great, shipping was timely and constant updates on when it would arrive. Absolutely trustworthy."

Amazing

"Excelente product , fast delivery "

2017-12-08

Took nearly a week just to get a Tracking # with no explanation despite reaching out for one.

"The title says it all. Communication sucks between their departments. Doesn't sound like everyone is on the same page. Oh, and then shipment was delayed Again after shipping. Not feeling Adorama right now. "

2017-12-07

No Package

"I don’t have a pkg yet????"

2017-12-07

Nikon D5300

"Everything was great especially for the price. The only thing was that it did not come with hotshoe cover. Other than that the camera is terrific! "

2017-12-06

The price was right. Free shipping. Fast delivery.

"I got a good deal on a guitar amp. 400 off list. Free shipping. Was delivered on Saturday. Suprised they spent the money to do that with free shipping."

Never Again!

"I ordered a lot of equipment including Elinchrom studio lights and 3 used professional cameras from them to start a part time business. After a few weeks I learned that one of the camera models doesn't work right with my lenses. I asked them to take it back so I could purchase another used model that they had. They would not do it and only offered a trade that would have soaked me for several hundred dollars.
So much for caring for our customers and supporting small businesses. What a joke!

Buy elsewhere!

Incredibly easy and fast

"Not a single issue or complaint. Fast and easy -- from ordering to delivery. "

Very good

"Good experience no problems"

2017-12-05

Charged my card twice and said "Just wait a couple weeks and see if the money comes back."

"My $3000 order was cancelled and my card charged twice. Adorama's response was "Just wait a couple weeks and see if the money comes back into your account." Never again."

14-24

"I bouht the 14-24 during a tryp to the United States, shop it online at adorama and send it to Miami, and had a perfect expierence.

Excellent

"Great deal for a slightly older version of MacBook Pro!
Shipped and received on time.

Doug_Eagan's Avatar

Lens Purchase

"Ordered a used Nikon 24-120 F4 VR Zoom Lens. It arrived on time and well packed. I looked it over and could not find a single blemish that would make me think it was a used lens. It came with both front and rear lens caps and the hood as well as the manual that may have been new since it looked as if it had never been opened. I tested the lens and its performance was superb as you would expect from a good Nikon lens. Had it come in a Nikon box I wouldn't have known it had ever been used. I ordered a Tiffin filter set for it as well and it all arrived together. I am completely satisfied with my transaction. I am a returning Adorama customer. I can, without hesitation, highly recommend this company. As yet I have never had to interact with their customer service department as I have yet to have a problem with anything I have purchased from them. I would expect them to be equally as professional as their sales department. A Satisfied Customer."

Great promotions

"I switched my business from B&H 2 years ago because Adorama is much more proactive with their promotions. I LOVE that they sometimes include a couple of free items for the same price that B&H will charge. I've never had a problem with one of their orders."

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.