Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Customer service: 9.72/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-04-20

Top Quality Products and Service

"We have been working with Arturo and his crew regularly for a few years. Their products and service are nothing short of fantastic. We love our truss system and the turn around on graphics is exceptional. They treat every customer like you are their only customer. I would recommend them to anyone. "

2018-04-18

Great customer service!

"Arturo is great to work with, he was able to meet our deadlines and make some custom pieces for us without any issues! We will be getting more kits from him in the future."

2018-04-17

Great Service

"Arturo and the rest of the team at Trusskits.com have always provided great service for my company and have always accommodated our short turnaround times and emergency needs. They are a great company to work with!"

2018-04-04

Great service, great people, great product

"Working with Trusskits was an amazing experience. They helped me pick out the best truss for what I needed to do, and were very professional. The product arrived on time and was in great condition. I look forward to using their truss for years to come!"

2018-04-03

Great Service

"We needed a last minute piece of our exhibit booth we discovered was missing only days before the convention we were attending. Trusskits was able to send the part to us the same day so we will get it in time. Arturo responded to my emails within minutes and assured me the part would be to us before we left. Great service! "

2018-03-30

always deliver

"They always deliver even on short notice. Very quick to respond.
Thank you.

2018-03-20

Great service

"I had a fantastic experience with Truss kits support and product. Arturo has been super responsive and quickly iterated multiple designs and quotes for them and made sure the shipping happened on time. The kits are amazing. They are very professional. We ordered TK8 series in black. They are literally like legos. Would use again anytime!"

2018-03-19

Great Job!

"We were in a crunch to get a display for a conference. The graphics team was very professional, our display was shipped to the location on time and the display looked WONDERFUL! This was our first experience using Trusskits. We will use their service from now on. "

2018-03-06

TrussKits are the only choice for us

"Trustkits offer the best products at great prices. They are the only one we will use when it comes to trade shows graphics and structures. Great prices, great staff and high quality products. "

2018-02-19

Great product

"We have ordered a number of the 8" trusskits from this company. We use these for our golf simulator enclosures in our events and for sales as well. The ordering process has always been great and the help with the designs is very much appreciated. We researched a number of truss companies and this is the one we chose......we are glad we did."

2018-02-14

Endless possibilities

"Trusskits offers a great product that has allowed us to customize our tradeshow booths easily and cost effectively. We have been able to reuse the frame and print new graphics at any time, completely changing the look and feel of our booth without reinvesting in a completely new booth. I have purchased 2 tradeshow booths from Trusskits so far and I am extremely happy.

Danny Rare Parts Inc

2018-02-12

TR6 Cuba15 Booth

"Best booth we have ever purchased. Very high quality and easy to assemble. Excellent quality and great customer service! A+++"

2018-02-08

Perfect

"I place several orders a year. I always receive A+ service from Trusskits. They are attentive and send me everything I need to place my orders quickly, starting with the quotes and ending with the shipping information."

2018-02-01

Excellent Product & Service

"I am a tradeshow manager and the company that I work for has been purchasing truss from trusskits.com for more than three years and over that time I have only experienced excellent service and as well as receiving the product that I order in on time. There has been more than one occasion that I have placed an order at the last minute and trusskits has come through. If you are in the need of this product I would strongly recommend company."

2018-01-31

Great Product and Customer Service

"The company that I work with has been purchasing truss booths from trusskits.com going on 2 years now. During that time we have designed and purchased multiple layouts and configurations. The thing that I enjoy the most about purchasing from trusskits.com is their customer service personnel always seem to understand almost immediately what we are wanting to design. There has been times where our clients have gone back and forth about what they want the booth to look like and trusskits.com has always been patient and helpful in making those changes in the design that or client is requesting. They know their product really well and always send me a drawing of what it will look like before we make the purchase. As of today, we have never placed an order for a booth that did not go together or have mistakes in the manufacturing. Their price is significantly better than any of the other truss companies I have researched. Normally their turn around time is about 3 weeks to ship after placing an order. Our company does not have a loading dock at our warehouse so trusskits.com is always mindful to send a truck with a lift gate to deliver the truss pieces. I would recommend them to a friend or business acquaintance any day of the week. "

Share trusskits's store rating