Stores > trusskits
  • trusskits

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review trusskits by clicking a star below.
2017-10-13

I would rather gouge my eyes out than work with Trusskits ever again.

"Our experience with Trusskits has been an absolutely disaster. They were super helpful at first and extremely responsive to all messages. They gave us a timeline of when our booth would ship. We were in a bit of a bind and fast shipment was crucial. They ended up taking 2 weeks longer than they said they would to ship our booth. We submitted payment on the 17th of August and didn't get our booth until September 8th.

We ordered an obital truss kit system which after a lot of research was an extremely well built truss system. That was not the system we were shipped. We were shipped some janky truss system help together by a single little bolt at each junction. The booth sags horribly at all the connections. You breathe on this thing and they whole thing shakes. We had to go out and buy almost 200 bolts to help hold this system together and make it semi sturdy. I can't believe anyone would sell this as a system. A truss system that should take an hour to put together takes almost 2.5 hours now.

I've tried multiple time to get in touch with them through email and phone calls and they refuse to return any sort of phone calls or emails. I will never ever buy a single thing from these guys ever again. This has been the worst experience of my life when it comes to dealing with any business. Extremely unprofessional. Avoid these guys and go with a more reputable business.

2016-05-02

Beautiful Design , Easy assembly and Great customer service!

"Purchased a 10x10 booth from Art. Helped me out from start to finish and the booth assembly is so easy even my son can do it. Definitely going to order more parts to expand my booth in the future. "

2014-08-05

"We were needing a goal-post trussing system for a trade show for our Ford Dealership in Kentucky. Trusskits came through and delivered a quality, practical product ahead of time. We had terrific communications through-out the entire process. Highly recommended."

2014-07-17

"Awesome products and services! Art was great help throughout the whole selection and purchasing process. Love the products was super easy to assemble and look great!"

2014-07-07

"Fantastic, professional product and great customer service. Our business has worked with Trusskits twice and they have been excellent from start to finish. Product fits together nicely with no tools, shipping was fast, and they include detailed layout diagrams making everything a snap. I would them recommend to any business."

2014-07-07

"WOW! The TK6 Box Truss Trade Show display I purchased was so easy to put together and is a very well made system. I loved how the designers made sure each piece fits together perfectly without using any tools. The 10'x10' custom booth will defiantly catch the eyes of our potential clients. We are so excited to show it off at our next trade show. I also would like to add that the customer service I received was amazing. Arturo was very friendly and helpful through the whole process. I would highly recommend using TrussKits.com if you are wanting something unique for your next trade show. Defiantly worth the investment!"

2014-06-30

"Great value and really good customer service. I had an emergency and these guys were always willing to help...even when the shipper dropped the ball, they hooked me up and were standing behind their words (not happening too often these days). If I ever need something else they would be the first ones in my list."

Share trusskits's store rating

trusskits is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

trusskits is not a merchant member
trusskits does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!