Monday - Friday, 9 am to 5 pm EST

Shipping & packaging: 8.81/10
Customer service: 7.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.81/10

Great service

"Received delivery. Beautiful products. Did not receive one item...safety chain. On the day a returned home and opened the package, I noted it was missing. The folliwing day, I called to report the absent item. The representative was helpful and apologized for the mistake and said they would shop another one immediately. Very kind and helpful."

Posted Aug-10-2018

“Hey! Thank you so much for the feedback! We are so glad you were happy with how your issue was resolved. Have a great weekend!”

Specialty bead purchase

"I purchased the 2018 ocean bead as I had previously purchased the 2017 bead and was very pleased with the quality of the product. The 2018 bead is beautiful. It arrived sooner than expected. Very easy shopping on the website."

2018-08-08

It was the product I ordered

"This review is to show the company sends you the thing you ordered. "

2018-08-07

product broke, but the customer service team worked hard to make it right

"the bracelets are lovely and unique. Also surprisingly comfortable to wear. And the customer service team does what they can to be helpful."

Posted Aug-10-2018

“Hey! Thank you so much for your feedback! We are sorry to hear one of the items you purchased was defective, but so happy we were able to resolve your issue. Have a great weekend!”

2018-08-06

Love it!

"Love the bracelet and charm! Can’t wait to buy some more!"

2018-08-05

Trollbeads Rock!

"I got my first bracelet in Amsterdam many years ago with a swan clasp, the troll bead and the butterfly on a bead. I ask for new ones for gift ideas. Wish i could buy them all. Have 3 bracelets and 2 necklaces. Love them all. Many thanks."

Pretty pink

"Saw it, ordered it, quickly delivered.. "

TrollBeads

"The process of ordering with Trollbeads was excellent from start to finish. My shipment arrived quickly. I will be ordering from Trollbeads again in the future.

Yvonne Ervin

Trollbeads are always excellent

"Always excellent service and stuff"

2018-07-28

Terrible first experience.

"The shipping took way longer then I was initially told when I ordered then an extra day do to some sort of label issue and then to top it all off they sent me the WRONG bear bead. This was supposed to be a birthday gift for a friend visiting from Brazil so now I’ll be sending it to them very late instead of giving it to them while they were here. Gotta say I’m not very pleased about my experience. To make it worse it wasn’t delivered until Friday evening and I can’t even contact them about this issue until Monday. I really don’t think I’ll ever be ordering from them online again. "

Posted Jul-30-2018

“Hello! I am sorry you had a negative first experience with us. We strive to provide the best service to all of our customers, but sometimes mistakes are made. To handle the specifics of your order, please reach out to our customer service team at info@trollbeads-unitedstates.com. As a token of our gratitude for your patience we would like to offer you this one time use code for 10% off: SRY-HL7W-BEWF-6V7C-E3F2. Have a great week!”

2018-07-26

gift=perfect; delivery=pathetic

"I called Trollbeads upon receipt to discuss the horrible package that arrived, but the person who took my comments was totally disinterested in my concerns. She sounded bored. The box was torn apart, so I thought it was the fault of the delivery service, but on further review I could see that two sides of the box were still pushed inside against the sides. That is how most boxes are stored, not mailed. Upon receipt of the box, I simply slid my hand inside to grab the gift which I could see thru the ripped open top of the box. It is truly a miracle that the charms did not fall out during the delivery process. Pathetic way to send a gift that costs over $100! There was a tiny piece of tissue in the box. Is this how Trollbeads handles gifts?"

Posted Jul-27-2018

“Hello, Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for how your package was delivered to you. We assure you we handle all of our packages with care, but they are packaged by hand, and human error can happen (it does not happen often). We would like to offer you this coupon code for 10% off your next purchase: SRY-HPD7-K3IP-UCA5-GISL. Have a wonderful weekend!”

2018-07-26

Great bead

"Fast shipping, item was packaged in the cutest box EVER. My husband bought one In a store once and they gave him a fancy bag but nothing like this. It’s the little things that will make us remember you! I love my bead as much as I thought I would! Thanks!"

2018-07-22

Awesome

"I always have a great experience with Trollbeads! Quick to deliever and bracelet was ready to wear when I took it out of the box."

2018-07-17

Fine experience

"Beads as described and beautiful. Happy with purchase."

2018-07-14

Images not true to reality

"Chain not silver, antiqued"

Posted Jul-16-2018

“Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Our Bracelet is genuine sterling silver, but is also oxidized, like our sterling silver beads, to showcase the detail of the chain. It can be polished with a cloth to become more shiny if that is your preference. Our branded retail locations also clean our jewelry while you wait free of charge. Thank you for your feedback and have a wonderful day! ”

Share Trollbeads's store rating

Trollbeads is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Trollbeads is a merchant member
Trollbeads participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.