Stores >
  • Rating 0.00/10 based on the most recent 26 reviews 26 reviews

Product & services pricing Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review by clicking a star below.
2018-02-24

Never again

"My order was wrong two weeks late and the package was demaged don't order from here. Over priced too never never again I learned my lesson."

2018-02-22

Fake reviews on there page

"I ordered 60$ worth of lol dolls. 14.99 is more expensive than in stores and im sure ill get fakes if they ever come. Its been weeks and no shipping . i ordered only because the site seemed to have positive reviews. Boy was i wrong. I shoukd have taken the extra time to research a bit more. This nonsense needs to be stopped. The fakes i do receive from china smell horrible and are a total joke. At least try when u make a fake. Put some effort into it!"

2018-02-11

Shop Trendly

"My order took weeks longer than promised delivery date and when I finally received, it was not the brand I ordered. It was an inferior brand and when I queried they pretended not to understand. Finally after a month of emails back and forth they requested I mail the item back, at my expense. I believe they know they can get away without any consequence. "

2018-01-23

Horrible customer service

" Shipping took too looking... they ignored my request to cancel.... they dont gave a phone number to contact a person."

2018-01-18

Scams

"Never get my order of LOL Surprise box ordered on December 04. Imposible to contact them. They charge $79.00 to my credit card."

2018-01-16

Filing a paypal claim

"Terrible knock-off LOL dolls sent. Misspellings on wrapper, parts that don’t belong, ugly disfigured dolls. Also took 48days to be delivered. I had given up hope but was even more crushed when my daughter immediately knew they were horrible fakes! They were supposed to be big sisters and they were the smaller little sisters with cruddy accessories that don’t fit. I filed a claim with paypal and hopefully they are able to get my money back. Shoptrendly.com needs to be shut down! So many people are getting scammed by them!"

Scam

"For all of you still waiting on your LOL's, you will be even more discouraged after receiving them. They are horrible knockoffs. They are too small and the face and details are all distorted. Ours even came with Shopkin pieces. The biggest scam I ever fell for. "

Trendly SCAM - Do not Buy

"Do not use Trendly online shopping they are a scam company. The link they send you is a generic false route. Stay away they are false and scammers - you will never see the item. Don’t buy, don’t buy"

Don't shop at Trendly

"I ordered 5 lol dolls on Nov. 28 as Christmas presents as of today I still haven't gotten them. They say 24/7 customer service but they have no phone number only email and it takes 2 days for them to respond if they even respond at all. Do not buy anything from this company."

2018-01-08

Horrible

"Scam!!! I ordered some slime as a Christmas gift for my cousin on the 9th of December. I received an email on the 21st stating my order was being shipped. Then on December 23rd received another email stating my orders shipping had changed. (How when it was already shipped???) It is now January 8th and I still do not have my order?!?! Have contacted customer service three times by email because there isn’t a phone number. Only to get a reply with a link that is suppose to track my package. Once clicked on, it is nowhere to be found or can’t find it. The company can not tell me when my package will be delivered and have not responded to getting a refund! Do not use this website! Scam!!"

2018-01-06

Awful - complete scam

"Ordered box of 10 Lol dolls thinking they were coming from the US, only to find out it was being shipped from China once the payment was completed. Ordered arrived a month later, damaged. It was also the wrong order! Have been rd my request for a refund would be addressed in 72hrs - that was 2 weeks ago and they have not responded to any emails since. DO NOT USE THIS 'COMPANY'"

2018-01-03

Rip offs

"I ordered LOL surprise Nov. 27th and was sent a fake shipping label. After numerous emails complaining that the shipping track was going no where they sent a new one in Chinese. That's when I contacted my credit card to reverse the charges. Never order from these scammers! "

2017-12-30

Worst Company!

"Placed an order 11/28 and still haven't received! I keep contacting them via email (they don't provide a phone number) asking for an update on my order and they send me bogus shipping info. BEWARE of this company.....it's now been over a month and I have no idea where my order is and have serious doubt I will ever see it. I used paypal so I am going to contact them next to complain about this ridiculous company....Then on to Better Business Bureau!!! They also show up on Facebook all the time so I am going to report them as well. Shame on me for not seeking out reviews of this company first because there isn't a good review out there."

2017-12-29

Never again!!!

" I ordered fingerlings from them on November 3. I didn’t receive them until December 19. They were not the real thing they were also smashed. Terrible customer service. I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered. Having a hard time trying to get my money back.

2017-12-26

I didn’t even want to give them one star.

"I want my money back. My order has never arrived after 7 weeks of waiting. Lesson learned the expensive way. Don’t spend your money here. "

Share 's store rating

is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

is not a merchant member
does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!