2017-08-21

Quick response

""My question about coverage on a 4 country European tour was immediately answered in a chat window. I received a fast, clear and understandable answer. ""

2017-03-09

Cost was reasonable.

"Purchasing was was easy to do and understand, Cost was affordable. Since I didn't have to use it, I can't comment on how well it would be if had to make a claim. Probably, will purchase, again, for International travel. "

2017-02-19

Good price. Good coverage

"I didn't go for the top of the line coverage, but I was very comfortable with the coverage I had. I didn't need to use the insurance - but that's good! I don't feel like I wasted the money, because with international travel in the middle of the winter, who knows what could have happened!"

2017-02-15

Friendly, efficient service

"Travelex gave us a very reasonable rate for our travel insurance. The rep on the phone was friendly and knowledgable. It is about the third or fourth time I have used Travelex. I have thankfully never needed to file a claim, so I can't really say how good they are when issues arise, but their reputation is pretty good."

2017-02-13

Paris, City of Lights

"I lost my purse in Paris one evening, returning from the Moulin Rouge Cabaret in the underground Metro system.

After filing a claim, Travelex reimbursed me for the replacement. I highly recommend purchasing Travelex travel services.

2017-01-28

Impossible to rate objectively without claims

"It was very easy to buy like any other insurance one buys online. What makes the difference is the claim processing and the support system in case there is a problem. We did not have any issues which required the insurance company help and this explains our rating. I definitely will use the company again ."

2017-01-25

"I have used Travelex in the past with excellent results. I bought a policy 1/20/17 for a trip later this year. My credit card has been charged but I have received no information about my policy by email. I will have to call Travelex to find out what happened to my email confirmation and copy of my policy."

2017-01-25

No Worries, Just Peace with Travelex.

"I am pleased that I bought Travelex Insurance for my peace of mind.
I can enjoy my vacation with no worries.

Don't travel w/o IT

"I am very pleased with your services. The persons who are helping me are very courteous and helpful. Thanks"

2017-01-25

Generally use Travelex for travel insurance

"Although we have not had to use, Travelex insurance is easy to access and appears to be adequate for our needs."

2017-01-25

Travelex has done it again

"Thank you for the service you provide."

great last minute service

"When my great-grandmother passed away at 7am and my family needed to travel out of the country to the funeral that same day i knew that all it all it takes is to call Travelex and in a few short minutes i had travelers insurance taken care of for the whole family hassle free.
Thanx for the great service

2017-01-24

"The agent was courteous and kind. She provided me with the information I needed. "

Got the job done

"Customer service on phone should be more polite."

Love Travelex

"I've used Travelex for years and have been very satisfied. I've had to file one claim and it was quick and effective."

Share Travelex Insurance's store rating