Stores > TinyDeal

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review TinyDeal by clicking a star below.
2018-01-17

Bad client support service

"Tinydeal has the worst client support service in the world, i bought usb adapter, 3D camera lens, QI charger magnetic cable, anti loss tracker.. nothing has beed received (Algeria) since more than 18 months now and the most annoying is their support that they just reply with "sorry.. we can do nothing for you!""

Rep reply posted Jan-18-2018

“Dear WalidCher,
It is pity to hear that you did not get your parcel. Please know that there is limited days to search a parcel from post office. We suggest that next time you could contact Tindyeal sooner when there is a problem. Please answer customer service for a better suggestion if we could provide. We will do best to make a better solution. Thank you.
Tinydeal team. ”

2018-01-15

mala experiencia

"no me llegaron mis pedidos por falta de informacion al depto de aduana, y a las normas de seguridad, informacion que tiene que traer el articulo."

Rep reply posted Jan-17-2018

“Dear mala experiencia,
Sorry to hear that. We should confirm every details before providing solution. Tinydeal will contact you soon. If you do not get it, please contact Tinydeal customer service. Thank you very much.
Tinydeal team.”

2018-01-12

Happy with my experience.

"Fast delivery, all good. Would shop here again."

2018-01-11

Only can recommend

"The product I bought works perfect, very fas delivery, on time informaiton of everything. TinyDeal is my favourite"

2018-01-10

Why do you make the communications with your customers only in English? The spanish language is spoken for 600 millions people. Thanks

"COJONUDA SI OS ENTENDIERA"

Rep reply posted Jan-15-2018

“Dear alberto1979,
Thank you for your order and suggestion. We will do best to make better service in the future -- as much more corresponding languages service as possible. Welcome to buy again.”

2018-01-10

Fugroland@gmail.com

"A telefon gyorsan megérkezett és tökéletesen működik. Olcsobb mint az Aliexp....

2018-01-08

Buyer Beware. Don't Waste Your Money!

"Your money is happily accepted by Tiny Deals. It's been 2.5 months since I made my order. I emailed them several times without a response. When I opened a PayPal dispute they suddenly woke up and said, "your oder is on it's way." I have to mention, one of 3 items I ordered that early October day arrived. The quality was below junk."

Rep reply posted Jan-08-2018

“Dear djp420,
We checked to see no email from you before. We contacted you when we got your claim. Your order is being dealed with. Tinydeal customer service would not omit any order issue message or email from customers. Please contact us or send email to sales@tinydeal.com directly.
Thank you.
Tinydeal team. ”

2018-01-05

It's Top

"The service is very good, the prices moderate, the transport could be faster, but is not at the shop. I will buy again."

2018-01-05

satisfied

"very flexible and fast change of order"

2018-01-04

horrible, never again

"on november 30th 2017 I bought a cell phone (paid right away), they told me I had to wait for a month for the cell phone to be shipped (December 30th 2017) and I accepted, after a month and a week (January 4th 2018) they write me that the cell phone had such a big sell so they don't have any cell phone to send me. these guys are shameless, I won't buy anything again from these unserious people. now let's see how much trouble I will have to get a refund.. I also have another order going on with them about a mobile charger and a simple smart watch and they came with the same stuff.. your article has such a huge demand so we don't know when we will be able to send it.. if they don't have the articles they shouldn't show it as available and take payments."

Rep reply posted Jan-04-2018

“Dear NikkoLopez,
Sorry to let you wait. This product delay as what we told you in email. We suggest to answer our email directly to discuss a best solution. Or you could ask for a refund if necessary. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Tinydeal Team. ”

2018-01-03

L'écran n'a fonctionné que 2 mois avant de s'éteindre complètement.

"L'écran n'a fonctionné que 2 mois avant de s'éteindre complètement."

Rep reply posted Jan-03-2018

“Dear kiudahood,
It is pity to see your review telling of the problem of your item. Tinydeal will ask to confirm the item and provide a best solution. Please mind our message or email. We suggest next time you could contact Tinydeal customer service for direct assist when there is any problem. We are ready to help.
Thank you.
Tinydeal Team.”

2018-01-02

LeEco Le 2 Pro X626 4GB RAM 32GB ROM 5.5" FHD Helio X20 Deca-core Android 6.0 4G Phone 21MP CAM Touch ID Metal Body

" Extremely fast delivery in Bulgaria from a European warehouse - order date: 11.12.2017 6:06:31 PM, shipped date: 12.12.2017 10:40:45 PM, date of receipt: 19.12.2017 at noon, directly at home via DHL. No duties, taxes, VAT, etc., and only a bit more expensive than the price in a Chinese warehouse. But much cheaper than the price in Chinese warehouse + Customs taxes and fees.
The phone arrived very well packed, in a stable but beautiful box with all the items announced by the merchant in it. Everything is perfect and working just as it is described. The phone looks and works well - photos, videos, infrared, compass, Wi-Fi and all other applications and extras. It fits well in the hand. The application Remote control (via Infrared) recognized 2 out of 3 of my devices - a TV and a set top box for it. Actually, there is a possibility of choice of a huge number of remote controlled devices by infrared. And if the device does not appear on this list, then the application can be "trained" from the unknown remote control - command by command.
The screen and stereo sound are very good too. The Micro-USB (Type-C) - Audio adapter also works as well.
What I did not like is the documentation for this phone - only in Chinese. Actually, there are three words in English - Nano SIM, Type-C and LEX622, in the phone description. (But on the box is indicated different phone model - P04-LEX626 - Why?) The phone's warranty card is also only in Chinese - with no date or anything else hand-written, and completely incomprehensible to me. And I do not know if it is necessary, and if YES - exactly where to fill in the date of purchase or receipt of the phone in order for the 6-month warranty to be valid.
Overall, I liked this phone, especially at this price, so I recommend his purchase. In addition, the trader is very correct.

2018-01-01

No communication after purchase in case of problems with phone

"Impossible to claim warranty, no communication, tried open dispute 3 times, no reaponse"

Rep reply posted Jan-01-2018

“Dear TomValentovi,
Your emails was replied. If you sent message during new year holiday, it may take a time for us to answer. Tinydeal customer service will follow it up. Please kindly keep in touching.
Thank you.”

2017-12-30

"Магазином в целом доволен. Но покупки совершаю на Аллиэкспрес т.к там цены ниже."

2017-12-29

Thank you for your work!

"I had no problems with this store!"

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,489 merchant members.