Stores > Tbdress
  • Tbdress Tbdress Elite Status
      Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
      service@tbdress.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review Tbdress by clicking a star below.
2017-11-18

Very happy!

"Very good online shop and I love the items order from Tbdress so much. Fast delivery and high quality. Totally love it. "

2017-11-16

Awesome quality

"Product arrived very early and shirt was made of quality fabric. So nice. Am happy with everything."

2017-11-14

A DISASTER

"I purchased my WEDDING dress from this site in October. My wedding date is in December. This gives me a solid 2 months to get it, alter it, (if need be) and have enough time to get the shoes, jewelry etc. However, after 2 weeks of on going searching and emails trying to track this dress in BFE China... I get a response (an unapologetic response) with the worst grammar, spelling and over all use of the English language telling me they don't know anything or where it is and can't help me. They said maybe a week. Never again will I buy from this TERRIBLE site. By far, the worst experience to ever have with online shopping. I am still waiting for a response to get a full refund. IF they will even do that. $170 down the drain because of this TBdress. Not only, for just any dress but my WEDDING dress. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE! PERIOD! "

2017-11-08

I love my dress!

"I ❤ my dress. I haven't wore it yet, but my boyfriend and my mother said, it's beautiful. I have a sweetheart ball to go to next year in February, so I am trying to decided if I should purchase the pink one also or just wear the black one I have."

2017-11-08

Absolutely beautiful.

"I ordered the royal blue dress and it's absolutely beautiful. I was hesitating ordering a dress online but I'm really pleased with the quality - it's top notch. The only thing (which I am very sad about) is that the bust area turned out to be way too big."

2017-11-01

Its the best ever very simple

"Tbdress.com is an awesome site if you are looking for stylish clothing that fits into your budget! There is a large selection of tops, skirts, and dresses to choose from and all of their clothes are gorgeous and up to date with the latest styles and fashion! Ordering and paying were super easy, I have no complaints! I got my items and I couldn't be any more thrilled! The website is really easy to navigate and I can always find something to fall in love with. I highly recommend Tbdress.com and I am going to continue to use this site to expand my wardrobe!"

2017-10-29

Exactly like the picture

"The dress is exactly like the picture! Decent fabric, lighting makes it look rose gold but it's actually pink. Fits perfectly. I got a Lg. Took almost 2 months to get it but can't wait to wear it. "

2017-10-28

Many compliments!

"I own these dresses in both the yellow and the white. They are absolutely breathtaking. I receive lots if compliments whenever I wear them, I recently took them with me on vacation to the Barbados and everyone absolutely loved them. My only complaint is that they only come in 2 colors. I ordered the XL.

2017-10-27

Jumpsuit

"Nice jumpsuit. Good fit. Good one. Love it! Want more colors Nice n beautiful, same as picture. "

2017-10-23

Great products, great services

"Old customer
I am a client from this site since 2014, and all the product they sale is great! I recently bought this lovely shoes and I loved it! Great quality, so light weight and beautiful! I am completely in love!!

2017-10-09

It's been 3 weeks and I still haven't received my order

"My order has been stuck in limbo. I contacted someone by email I've gotten one reply and that took over a week the response time is horrible! I don't think it takes three weeks, or obviously it's going to take more than 3 weeks for me to get my order, to be delivered! I will keep updating but so far not happy! I'm beginning to believe that the good reviews on their websites are planted in the bad reviews are what I should have paid more attention to."

Rep reply posted Oct-26-2017

A rep from Tbdress, tbdresslisa, has responded

“Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience and our customer service will do their best to help you. Hope you can be patient.
Thank you.
Tbdress”

2017-10-03

Love

"I love the coat it’s warm even tho I can’t zip it yet because I’m pregnant lol and the shipment was fast thank you!!!"

2017-09-30

Nice and love

"I love it,very nice and I love the colour
Order number:se23556

2017-09-30

Good

"Good
I had to order a 2nd one with my own measurements, which is fine, I liked that they have that options to choose and also the varieties of color choices is great. Although it came in a bit long still, but that's an easy fix.Order number:Jenifer35

2017-09-01

Totally love

"I love this shop and love the dress i bought 2 weeks ago, and the next time I'll order more. But maybe I'd choose a cheaper shipping"

Share Tbdress's store rating

Tbdress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tbdress is a merchant member
Tbdress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.