Stores > Tbdress
  • Tbdress Tbdress Elite Status
      Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
      +86-29-68532816
      service@tbdress.com
      +86-29-68532816

Product & services pricing Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review Tbdress by clicking a star below.
2018-01-06

Order the right size

"Coat is super cute and looks just like the picture. I would say order two sizes up from your normal size. I am normally a medium -I ordered a large and it’s almost the right size, another size upnwould be great. Also it says “Disney Fonts” along the backside. Cute font but weird. But I’m going to still reorder for right size. I’ll act like I bought it from Disney lol"

2017-12-22

Shipped Wrong Products - Will not pay for return

"The company took 4 weeks to deliver products and when received, they were wrong size - even incorrectly marked sizes on the products. Company will not send correct item unless I pay for return shipment (to China I think). Only offers to give refund of purchase price if I pay for return shipment -- and return shipment address not even provided in email "customer-service" responses. This is not a good company to trust. Find other sources for same or similar products."

2017-12-15

Can you give a negative star rating?

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR OWN POLICIES WHEN IT COMES TO RETURNS AND IT WILL COST THE CUSTOMER TIME, MONEY AND LOTS OF AGGRAVATION."

2017-12-11

SCAM Company

"This company lies about the expected delivery date next to the item you want to order and then they change that after you have ordered your items and you have to call them (which they never answer after your first conversation) to get an answer on when it will actually be delivered.

Unless you have more than a month to wait for your order this company will steal your money even if you try to cancel the day after your initial order.

2017-12-09

Meleni

"I am very happy and satisfied with their work and help everyone I recommend their service is the best"

2017-11-30

Amazing!!

"Amazing dress. Bought this dress and wore it for a wedding... omg i got so many
Compliments... its such a glam dress... must have. Love it����The material is
chiffon, I love the chiffon dress, it's so soft and breathable. The M size is just right for
me !I also want the maxi dress in golden color, but this color is so nice, I love it.Love
TB!!!

2017-11-30

Amazing website. Thanku Tbdress

"The site is very good! My dress is perfect ! It is absolutely beautiful and arrived very quickly! The bust area is a little big, but nothing that can't be cheaply altered. Thank you so much for this dress, it is absolutely gorgeous. The quality is outstanding and the jewels are beautiful.I was pleased by the service provided. The dress arrived in two and a half weeks after ordering; it fitted the measurements I had provided and was pretty accurate to the description. There was one very small area at the hemline where there is a tiny rip, and the detail on the bodice was larger and less discreet than I had thought. But the colour is a very good match to the color chart, and I intend to use the website to buy I would very very highly recommend dress-market as well as the customising option for this dress, as it was made for my side and it turned out perfectly!The dress arrived within 1 week of order, which incredible.My whole outfit was grecian themed and the whole night I kept on being called a "Grecian Goddess" which was so lovely! I also managed to get Princess of the ball, and the dress managed to last the whole night with a good few hours of dancing!I
my bridesmaids' dresses.I purchased a dress here and the dress was PERFECT!!! After reading about the train being heavy we were concerned but NOTHING about the dress was heavy. We almost did the custom fitting then decided not to and the dress was a perfect fit! The dress was so beautiful and even more so on my daughter! Whenever we need a dress this is where we will be purchasing it from. Thank you for helping us make her special day even more special! You guys rock!
Thank you Tbdress.....

2017-11-21

High quality Dress

"Quality of material was great as well.This dress was a perfect fit and very comfortable. It washes great! I am excited about ordering in another color if you will have."

2017-11-20

Beautiful Dress

"This dress is just as beautiful as it looks in the picture. Glad I got it - the chiffon overlay is what really makes it. Go a size up if you don't like a snug fit. I usually wear a large, sometimes even a medium so I ordered the large. The quality is great but the under layer was a little tight so I am returning for an xl. Beautiful dress though!!

2017-11-18

Very happy!

"Very good online shop and I love the items order from Tbdress so much. Fast delivery and high quality. Totally love it. "

2017-11-16

Awesome quality

"Product arrived very early and shirt was made of quality fabric. So nice. Am happy with everything."

2017-11-14

Good

"They have a lot of pretty dresses "

2017-11-08

I love my dress!

"I ❤ my dress. I haven't wore it yet, but my boyfriend and my mother said, it's beautiful. I have a sweetheart ball to go to next year in February, so I am trying to decided if I should purchase the pink one also or just wear the black one I have."

2017-11-08

Absolutely beautiful.

"I ordered the royal blue dress and it's absolutely beautiful. I was hesitating ordering a dress online but I'm really pleased with the quality - it's top notch. The only thing (which I am very sad about) is that the bust area turned out to be way too big."

2017-11-01

Its the best ever very simple

"Tbdress.com is an awesome site if you are looking for stylish clothing that fits into your budget! There is a large selection of tops, skirts, and dresses to choose from and all of their clothes are gorgeous and up to date with the latest styles and fashion! Ordering and paying were super easy, I have no complaints! I got my items and I couldn't be any more thrilled! The website is really easy to navigate and I can always find something to fall in love with. I highly recommend Tbdress.com and I am going to continue to use this site to expand my wardrobe!"

Share Tbdress's store rating

Tbdress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tbdress is a merchant member
Tbdress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.