Apparel
8,783 reviews
    Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
    +86-29-68532816

Shipping & packaging: 7.79/10
Customer service: 7.94/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.06/10
2018-04-04

Double check sizing! Because of expense you can't send these clothes back, but customer service will work with you.

"Ordered using their charts and received a way too small coat. Nothing says that they are based in China. It would cost $53.65 to send back a $39.99 item. Tbdress went halves with me on the cost of the coat. The quality is great but sizing is like two sizes too small. Customer service was professional and polite. Thanks..."

Posted Apr-07-2018

“HI,
So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order, could you please let me know your correct invoice number so that I could be able to help you? You could also email us at sns@tbdress.com. Have a nice day.”

2018-03-27

TBDress is awful

"Terrible experience... Daughter ordered camo joggers, which were not really as described and poor quality/fit. Although the state that they accept returns, they ignored requests for return address and offered to refund 25% of purchase price. Once I opened a case with paypal, TBD gave me the reutrns address and asked me for a tracking number & to close the case. Then, they ignored and refused to give me a full refund. So now they have the pants and I'm out about $30.00 with two way shipping.

Poor quality clothing, poor quality customer service.

UPDATE: TBDress sent me an email that they would be happy to refund me for the product I've already returned, IF I would change my review to 4 or 5 stars to "ensure the refund could pass our system". I guess that is why their overall rating on this site seemed to go up in the last week. Very shady! I would rather forego the refund than lie and give them a good rating. I've been trying to get my money back for months. TBDress doesn't even deserve one star. Lesson to the young girls purchasing their clothing... buyer beware. Check the San Jose Better Business Bureau rating for this company - F, 70 complaints, 19 failures to respond, etc.

Posted Apr-01-2018

“Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order. I could see our representative has emailed you and will be able to send you the refund, could you please kindly check it and let me know? Looking forward to your reply and have a nice day. Best wishes, Tbdress”

2018-02-16

TB Dress actually does process returns/refunds, good customer support

"I'm updating this review to reflect the progress made with customer support at TB dress which has promptly processed returns and completed the refund processing. Thank you,"

2018-02-07

Beautiful dress

"The whole experience of shopping from TBDRESS was excellent the dress was beautiful and I am so delighted to have purchased it"

2018-01-18

Great

"Beautiful dress beautiful material fast shipping this is the first time I order on tb dress and got my order fast.thank you.

2018-01-06

Order the right size

"Coat is super cute and looks just like the picture. I would say order two sizes up from your normal size. I am normally a medium -I ordered a large and it’s almost the right size, another size upnwould be great. Also it says “Disney Fonts” along the backside. Cute font but weird. But I’m going to still reorder for right size. I’ll act like I bought it from Disney lol"

2017-12-15

Can you give a negative star rating?

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR OWN POLICIES WHEN IT COMES TO RETURNS AND IT WILL COST THE CUSTOMER TIME, MONEY AND LOTS OF AGGRAVATION."

Posted Jan-28-2018

“Hello,
Sorry to hear that you have some problems on your items, but could you please offer us your correct order number so that we can help you as quick as possible? Any question, please contact with us via sns@tbdress.com. Thank you.
Tbdress”

2017-12-11

SCAM Company

"This company lies about the expected delivery date next to the item you want to order and then they change that after you have ordered your items and you have to call them (which they never answer after your first conversation) to get an answer on when it will actually be delivered.

Unless you have more than a month to wait for your order this company will steal your money even if you try to cancel the day after your initial order.

Posted Jan-28-2018

“Hello,
Tbdress”

2017-12-09

Meleni

"I am very happy and satisfied with their work and help everyone I recommend their service is the best"

2017-11-30

Amazing!!

"Amazing dress. Bought this dress and wore it for a wedding... omg i got so many
Compliments... its such a glam dress... must have. Love it����The material is
chiffon, I love the chiffon dress, it's so soft and breathable. The M size is just right for
me !I also want the maxi dress in golden color, but this color is so nice, I love it.Love
TB!!!

2017-11-30

Amazing website. Thanku Tbdress

"The site is very good! My dress is perfect ! It is absolutely beautiful and arrived very quickly! The bust area is a little big, but nothing that can't be cheaply altered. Thank you so much for this dress, it is absolutely gorgeous. The quality is outstanding and the jewels are beautiful.I was pleased by the service provided. The dress arrived in two and a half weeks after ordering; it fitted the measurements I had provided and was pretty accurate to the description. There was one very small area at the hemline where there is a tiny rip, and the detail on the bodice was larger and less discreet than I had thought. But the colour is a very good match to the color chart, and I intend to use the website to buy I would very very highly recommend dress-market as well as the customising option for this dress, as it was made for my side and it turned out perfectly!The dress arrived within 1 week of order, which incredible.My whole outfit was grecian themed and the whole night I kept on being called a "Grecian Goddess" which was so lovely! I also managed to get Princess of the ball, and the dress managed to last the whole night with a good few hours of dancing!I
my bridesmaids' dresses.I purchased a dress here and the dress was PERFECT!!! After reading about the train being heavy we were concerned but NOTHING about the dress was heavy. We almost did the custom fitting then decided not to and the dress was a perfect fit! The dress was so beautiful and even more so on my daughter! Whenever we need a dress this is where we will be purchasing it from. Thank you for helping us make her special day even more special! You guys rock!
Thank you Tbdress.....

2017-11-21

High quality Dress

"Quality of material was great as well.This dress was a perfect fit and very comfortable. It washes great! I am excited about ordering in another color if you will have."

2017-11-20

Beautiful Dress

"This dress is just as beautiful as it looks in the picture. Glad I got it - the chiffon overlay is what really makes it. Go a size up if you don't like a snug fit. I usually wear a large, sometimes even a medium so I ordered the large. The quality is great but the under layer was a little tight so I am returning for an xl. Beautiful dress though!!

2017-11-18

Very happy!

"Very good online shop and I love the items order from Tbdress so much. Fast delivery and high quality. Totally love it. "

2017-11-16

Awesome quality

"Product arrived very early and shirt was made of quality fabric. So nice. Am happy with everything."

Share Tbdress's store rating

Tbdress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tbdress is a merchant member
Tbdress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.