866-904-5772
    (888) 202-7864
    support@crackberry.com.
    866-904-5772

2015-06-18

"Purchased a phone and some accessories from CrackBerry. Was. Disappointed to find that they had sent me the wrong phone. After talking to the service rep, I was further disappointed to find out that they couldn't find the phone that I wanted. No solution was given, and I ended up returning the phone. However the manager at crackberry stepped up. He made a few phone calls and was able to find exactly the phone I was looking for.

Except for the fact they sent me the wrong phone, they went above and beyond to meet my needs.

2014-04-13

"it's very very very bad.

nope. it super bad.
too small and has too simple shape.
if you want a flim? then get a glass tape. that will be better.

2014-03-28

"Completamente satisfecho con mi compra, ya he comprado varias veces y lo seguiré haciendo"

2014-03-04

"Quick and accurate service"

2014-03-03

"Very fast shipping, great demo videos , straight to the point. Everything arrived as described and I saved a lot of money shopping at Crackberry and not buying from my service provider. I would recommend."

2014-02-24

"Everything was ok: delivered on time, excellente package."

2014-02-19

"Fast and perfect service. "

2014-02-03

"Love these quick sales. Item was delivered on time as advertised. "

2014-01-30

"It has the accessories and other products I'm looking for. I hope it has free shipping though. But still, good job for giving us this service online."

2014-01-29

"I love Crackberry. They always come thru for me."

2014-01-24

"Great shop, amazing people! "

2014-01-14

"I received my shipment well before the standard 3-5 days I was quoted, so I'm very satisfied! The case I ordered fits perfectly as well!"

2014-01-11

"In early June 2013 I bought a Blackberry Mini Stereo Speaker from crackberry.com for $99 +tax using my credit card.

Problem One: A couple of months later I received an email from an independent company about a security breach by an illegal source that collected names, addresses, and credit card numbers from crackberry.com. I had recently had a $500+ charge to my credit card by an unknown entity. The fraud department at my bank gave me a refund. While upsetting at the time, this issue has been resolved. However, it leaves me reluctant to use my new credit card number at crackberry.com again.

Problem Two: My Blackberry Mini Stereo Speaker just stopped working after 5 months. I see on amazon.com that the only reviewer says theirs stopped working after two weeks. I emailed Crackberry requesting a refund. I was refused a refund and told that it would be replaced after I sent it back and paid for them to send me another one. I said I'd be happy with a replacement, but explained my reluctance to use my credit card and sent a copy of the email telling me about the security breach last summer. I was informed that using my credit card would be the only way I could get a replacement. So, to replace my defective product (which is no longer for sale on the crackberry.com site), I have to pay to send it back and use my credit card to pay to have them send me another possibly-defective product. My experiences with other companies have been different. Bodum sent me a new kettle with no shipping costs when mine stopped working under warranty. verabradley.com sent me a free postage label to return my item and then credited my account. I still shop with them.

I am very disappointed by my experience at crackberry.com.

2014-01-07

"Shopping experience was excellent. Items were delivered within the time promised."

2014-01-04

"Shopping experience was great and the shipping was very fast. "

Share shop.crackberry.com's store rating