Stores > SoldMyDevice

9 AM to 6 PM
      800-763-1929
      info@soldmydevice.com
      800-763-1929

Voice your opinion! Review SoldMyDevice by clicking a star below.
2017-11-20

Great experience, highest cash offer.

"Sent me everything needed to ship my iPhone 7. I shipped it on Saturday and received an email on Tuesday saying my check was on its way. Flawless transaction. There offer was at least $10 or more than the others I checked."

2015-02-25

"Start to finish these people were very responsive... Very easy and got better deals than many local buyers. Best :)"

2014-10-30

"I have used this company twice. Both times they offered more than any other company. The service was outstanding. No hassles. Got a mailer from the company and sent it in and within 3 days after mailing it, they sent me a check for the amount promised. This company is the very best out there and I would not ever use anyone else. I highly recommend them!"

2014-09-24

"Have used SoldMyDevice several times and always fast shipping with their prepaid label and fast payment. I willnot go back to another company. "

2013-10-23

"Fast processing and fast payment."

2013-10-10

"Start to finish, this whole process only took about a week. The longest part of it was actually waiting for my kit to arrive so that I could send my device in. No big deal though, because I was waiting for my new device to arrive anyway. And they do give you the option to just print a shipping label so you can drop it in the mail immediately after getting your quote. I received my kit on Monday, dropped the package in the mail on Tuesday, and just received my payment today - Thursday. I did receive the full payment that they quoted me on - including and extra $10 for sharing their info through Twitter and Facebook. $165 for an iPhone 4 - and the phone I upgraded to was a 5c, which I only paid $99 for!! If and when I trade in more devices, I will definitely use them again. "

2013-09-26

"Excellent service. I would highly recommend "SoldMyDevice" to anyone looking for a fair, reliable deal!"

2013-09-24

"It was easy, and I got my check."

2013-09-23

"Very good will use next time I sell my cell phone"

2013-09-23

"I was reseaching for a site that would buy my phone at a reasonable price. Found this website and compared to other websites that do the same thing; Sold My Phone beat the competitors price. What they quoted me is what I recieved in 24 hours upon receipt of my phones. Thanks I will definitely use this site again."

2013-09-23

"Great turn around time! Will use this company again! Thanks!"

2013-09-23

"Nothing to report negative, only a pleasant selling experience."

TheRammer's Avatar

2013-09-22

"Unbelievably fast service. I nailed my phone in a Monday and the funds were in my account on Wednesday!!"

2013-09-22

"Received packaging, shipped out device, and promptly received payment fast. The process went smooth and fast!!!"

2013-09-22

"I sent in what I thought was an iPhone 4s. I learned it was an iPhone 4. SoldMyDevice was willing to return the iPhone at no charge if I didn't believe them. I did believe them and I got the best price for an iPhone 4."

Share SoldMyDevice's store rating

SoldMyDevice is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SoldMyDevice is a merchant member
SoldMyDevice participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.