Product & services pricing 0.94/10
Shipping & packaging: 0.36/10
Customer service: 0.31/10
2018-05-15

Worst service ever

"I worked with this company for a year but they never actually pay attention to customers problems. If you're planning to use shiprocket for shipping, just don't. They will overcharge you, return your shipments without any notice and will delay the cod money"

2018-04-28

my cod money which is delevired by 30.3.18 and now 28.4.18 not get my money till now

"now they dont responds to my msg after i send screenshot as they said yesterday that money is remitted yesterday on 27.3.18 but till now i did get my money.....sunday..moday(lastworking day) now come online by 1may18 "

2018-04-28

bakwas company bakwas service

"till 5 days my parcel till in same origin city it contain protein powder and patient is wating for same they are not responding properly big idiots i dont know why such people doing buissness if they cant give service horrible................................"

2018-04-26

Worst customer service

"I have not seen any company with as bad customer service as shiprocket. They only have email as a form of communication and even then they have no idea what they are responding to (if they at all respond). Package doesn't get picked even 5 days after pickup scheduled. Really terrible service."

2018-04-19

Fraud cheaters

"my package wight is less than 250g but they are claiming its one 1kg. Item is 60 capsules of 250mg = 15g and Plastic bottle and Cover weight is another 50g, and Packing material is another 150g total is not more than 250g, but they are claiming 1kg, how its possible to make 250g to 1kg. if you will not respond for 1 days and even respond they will charge for you automatically, here no use of raising dispute.. Really shiprocket is number one fraud. never try this service. " Fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud Fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud Fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud Fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud Fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud Fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud Fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud Fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud Fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud Fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud

2018-03-09

Not Practical for ecommerce

"Please save your time and money by not using shiprocket"

2018-03-07

They do not care about the customer

"Pickup scheduled on 24th Feb, no pickup till 7th March and no sign any pickup in the near future. Everytime you call they promise that pickup will be done today, but all promises are fake. They overcharge for shipments after items have been shipped. When you dispute it, they will ask for proof and then reject it. There is never any proof from their side. They will just deduct from your wallet. Invoices are never complete. You will ship for 5000 bucks in a month ad receive invoice for less than 3000 and then they wont respond to your emails when you ask for the complete invoice."

2018-02-20

They are doing lot of fraud in Weight reconsecration.

2017-12-25

Fraud shiprocket

"please never ever get any services from shiprocket, for product of hardly 200 gms they have charged me for 2.5 kgs that is around 300 rupees, big time fraud they are,
i have lost huge amount of money almost 40000 within 3 months.
they simply overcharge and auto debit all the amount.

2017-10-06

Shiprocket is Fraud Company

"After booking and shipping it created weight discrepancy and auto debit its customers account and whip out whole balance and repetitively sends mails for fraud outstanding balances, we request never to fall in its trap. "

2017-09-26

3rd Class Service Never Ever Use Their Service

"This People are fraud and worst in service, No Response to email or chats,
couriers are over charged after they are delivery and they deduct the amount from ur balance with out any notice,
This worst idiotic agency i would say i had ever seen,
i just wanted to change my pickup location they bothered me for 3 weeks to do so and that also when i called to main office and raised my voice

2017-09-06

Worst service by Shiprocket !!!

"I had a worst exp with shiprocket!!!! if you are having an idea pls think over twice !!!!!
they dont rectify your problems, no response for your emails, phone calls......
Once i called their main office and they literally disconnected my call when i was explaining my problem.
courier pick up gets delayed and they will ask u to call customer care number which never gets any response !!!!
their customer care number is useless !!!
my online shipping orders are not picked up by the courier for past 2 days !!!! my customer is unhappy and business is affected bcoz of shiprocket team !!! never seen such worst service

2017-04-11

Fraud ...They simply over charge

"Never ever choose this stupids...they never pay your COD remmitance and every shipment will be over charged...stupid frauds...pls dont use this and loose ur money"

2017-04-03

HORRIBLE! PATHETIC! RUDE! CHEATS!

"Shiprocket is the worst company imaginable. They over charge for every shipment. They block your money and COD remittance is never done on time. Their customer service is the worst. The are extremely rude and arrogant. My COD remittance has been delayed again and again over time and they never give any concrete reason. They dont even bother to inform you that the remittance wont be done.

When you email them, they just give some **** replies and dont bother to help you out. Also all my shipments have been over charged. They keep deducting money from my wallet. I have lost over 35,000 rupees due to these cheaters and frauds.

I strongly recommend that people DO NOT use shiprocket. You will regret forever. STAY AWAY!

2017-03-16

I hate Shiprocket

"Guys I wasted 8000 rupees.For all my Shipments they are taking money five times more.Suppose I am sending 200 grams for Rs.59,later they are deducting Rs.300 or Rs.350 from my wallet.I said them all my Shipments are only 200-300 grams,why are you charging Rs.288,they said our courier has laser scanners and as per your volumetric weight lxbxh we are charging shipment.Gone in full loss,I recharged my wallet of Rs.2000 and finished all money in 6 Shipments as they deducted extra money.Also I gave them Rs.6000 for subscription charges which they will never refund as they have non refundable policy."

Share shiprocket's store rating