11101 Kenwood Road
    Blue Ash, OH US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    10am-5pm Monday-Friday

Customer service: 9.79/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.90/10
2018-09-16

So easy!

"Since recycling is near and dear to my heart, I ran across this website and not only do they make it easy to recycle, I actually got money for my old iMac which, due to its age, I never thought would happen. The whole process was so easy and quick! "

2018-09-16

So easy!

"It was so easy to send my laptop in and I got paid exactly what was quoted!"

2018-09-15

It just works as advertised.

"Very simple - always works."

2018-09-15

"It was very easy process. I input the information about my iMac, received a confirmation email, requested packing materials, received the materials and the shipping lane, then dropped off the package. Too easy!"

2018-09-15

I am actually impressed, and it takes a lot to impress me.

"I am actually impressed, and it takes a lot to impress me. My experience with SellYourMac was short and sweet. They offered me a fair quote for my iMac. Their follow up and instructions were clear. Within 3 days of shipping them my iMac, I received an email that they received it. The next day, after they inspected it, they issued an electronic payment. Done!

Excellent service

"Not the first time I've sold with SellYourMac and I would do so again. Getting the quote only took a minute, they offered to pay for a safe box to safely ship my computer, and they paid very soon after getting the computer! Great pricing in my opinion too."

Easiest process ever

"This is such an easy process! They do all the work for you!"

Fantastic!

"Excellent experience overall!"

Great service

"SellYourMac made the whole process efficient and easy, from giving me a quote to sending me the exact packaging materials I needed to emailing me the shipping label I needed (within just a few hours of my request). It was nice to get an email from an actual person and to know that there are real people on the other side who are paying attention to customers, rather than an automated email system and an overly burdensome process. Heads up, SYM, I've got another Apple product incoming. Thank you for taking these off my hands!"

Best Deal, best service

"I checked all the sites for the maximum value of my mac and not only did SYM give me the best price, the process itself could not have been easier. "

Attentive.

"Not only was the payback decent, I was sent a custom box which included packing material and the label. The money was in my account just a few days after the inspection. Thanks guys."

2018-09-13

Great service, great timing!

"I would highly recommend using SellYourMac if your upgrading and need to sell an old computer. I was hesitant, but am overall super happy with the exchange. It took no more than 2 weeks for all three phases (quote, mail computer to them, and get paid digitally.) Would definitely use their service again!"

2018-09-13

Best offer, easy process, reputable company

"SellYourMac offered me the highest price on my very old MacBook Pro & gave me exactly what the online questionnaire predicted. They sent e-mail updates throughout the process and transferred money to my PayPal account within days of shipping. My biggest worry was finding a reputable company that would wipe my hard drive (since I couldn't turn the computer on) and from everything I found online, they've been a trusted source for years. "

2018-09-13

Everything was as promised.

"Note that you have to go out of your way to get the shipping box sent, it does not happen automatically."

2018-09-13

Fast, easy and great personal service.

"This was a great experience"

Share SellYourMac's store rating

SellYourMac is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SellYourMac is a merchant member
SellYourMac participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.