Apparel

Customer service: 9.57/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.46/10
2018-04-20

the best site

"I made the last order 2 month ago and, like always, i'm very satisfied of this site! the clothes are amazing, they fits really well! i will continue to shop on this site"

2018-04-19

Affordable and stylish

"It's extremely easy to order a trendy item for much less. Good quality but the sizes are different for the Europeans. Sometimes you need to size up 1 or 2 times(it depends on the item). Otherwise I will keep buying stuff from the website."

2018-04-18

Lovely

"Romwe is a work in progress. Must say they have come a long way. Good price for good quality with quick shipping!"

2018-04-17

my go to fashion website

"I have lots of clothes from romwe that I wear on daily basis and I get many compliments from my friends. It is very affordable and if I don't like a piece I bought, I simply return. You just need to pay attention to the sizes and you will be good to go.

very good

"one of the best in foreign shopping sites. I am very happy to discover Romwe. I have witnessed many times that the products are much better than the pictures. Do not be afraid of shopping! :)"

2018-04-17

I love ordering clothes online!

"I order clothes from Romwe every month and so far, every single piece has satisfied my expectations :) just use the size chart and go through reviews. Also it somehow looks better on petite girls, so I recommend mostly if you are tiny or still a teen."

2018-04-16

Great so far

"The description of the clothes is always filled with the important information such as: size in cm and type of fit, fabric information, delivery and return policy, as well as the photos model measurements.

The customers reviews are also helpful because they can put their ratings, comments and personal photos.

Last but not least when sending an email for questions you get a fast reply.

The date of the order we made:2018-02-11

2018-04-13

Great products

"https://www.trustpilot.com/users/5ad1348f4de5666d34b4dbd8?utm_swu=8205#"

great

"great quality, orders ship fast."

cheap and stylish

"It's cheap, looks good and even though its not the most expensive material ever, it works great for fast fashion trends that will look cute for a while and not cost a fortune"

I recommend!

"I always had only good impressions from this online store! The clothes are well packaged, fast delivery times, convenient size table and low prices! I recommend!"

Good value

"Delivery was rather fast, the package arrived from Germany so I guess Romwe have an European fulfillment centre. All the clothes were the right size and look good. Their onesie needed to be aired out for a couple of days because the synthetic materials were irritating my skin, but after a day or two everything was OK!"

Amazing Website

"Great clothing for great value. Cool ideas for looks, helpful user comments..."

2018-04-10

Nice for the price!

It didn't come late. 15 days for shipping. Nice staff for the low price! Be careful with washing the clothes because sometimes they might put color on other clothes:)

2018-04-10

Cute clothes, good prices.

"Romwe is a very good website with nice clothes and good prices.
I places many orders from them and I never had a problem.
The items were always perfect and with good quality, as seen on their website.
The sizes were right and the material were not cheap.

The shipping is also very fast and the prices are affordable.

Share romwe.com's store rating

romwe.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

romwe.com is a merchant member
romwe.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.