8:30 to 5 M-F

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-08-30

Postcard mailer

" Customer Service was excellent as always, Thanks to Sophia’s hand holding! Postcard was delivered and less time than expected and it looks perfect!"

2018-08-29

Great service

"Lisa was very attentive to our business needs. They put together a piece from start to finish and took care of all the mailing. Very convenient and saves us a lot of time. "

2018-06-26

Ocean Front mailer

"Quick return response time, great print quality and competitive pricing!"

2018-06-13

Nice brochures but not very smooth

"Contact person had an attitude and shouldn't have because she was the one who kept screwing things up. Brochures turned out nice but it wasn't a fun experience. "

2018-06-11

Superior Customer Service!

"Very much appreciate the friendliness of the customer service department and the accommodations that were made for my order!"

2018-05-24

Great

"Everything was done with ease. Response time was quick and the turn around to get the postcards out was a matter of days. I would recommend anyone needing this type of service to use Postcardbuilder.com"

2018-05-15

"No follow up. Whole experrience seemed very hands off. I never got a follow up call after making the initial inquiry like was stated.

2018-05-02

So easy!!

"The Village Cooperative of Asbury has used Postcardbuilder.com three time in the past year and I've been please how easy it is. If you have any questions, they are easy to get a hold of and quick to help.
Thank you!
Jeanne Conley, MSM
Village Cooperative of Asbury

2018-03-15

Always Delivering Professional Products & Services

"I always have a wonderful experience ordering through PostcardBuilder. Whether it's something easy that I can do online or if I have something a little more customized, their staff is always willing to help. Thank you!"

2018-03-13

beautiful and quick

"Our postcard turned out great and they got delivered quickly!"

2018-02-20

True Printing Professionals

"I always have a wonderful experience with this company. They make a wonderful product, and provide the best customer service. They will actually stop production if they notice something off with your graphics, contact you, and ask if it needs to be changed. Most places just run with it, and ignore any mistakes by the customer.
I highly recommend them!

2018-02-07

Better than I'd hoped!

"I'm at the place in my business where I am branching out into demographic targeted mailings - used only our internal mailing lists previously. Great experience - and the print quality was also top notch. And did I mention far cheaper than just the postage on my end! Highest recommendation."

2018-02-02

Fast service- Great Quality print job

"I ordered hang tags scored and hole punched and they were great quality and shipped fast."

2018-01-11

Always dependable, reliable and top notch quality

"I rely on Postcard Builder for all of my postcard mailing needs. Their service is exceptional. Turn-around time unheard of. And their quality is outstanding. I have nothing but respect for their organization!"

2017-11-26

Great job and excellent customer service

"Will use them again for sure. "

Share Postcardbuilder.com's store rating

Postcardbuilder.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Postcardbuilder.com is a merchant member
Postcardbuilder.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.