2018-07-23

Valsartan Recall

"They assured me that my REPLACEMENT shipment for Valsartin containing a CARCINOGEN WOULD ARRIVE IN 3 to 5 days! When I called after I found out it will take 17DAYS, the SUPERVISOR said they should never have told me it would be shipped RUSH. They sent me a drug with aCANCER AGENT & don’t think it is important to rush a replacement! Won’t be using them again!"

2018-01-30

NOT CHEAP They are lying! DO NOT USE THEM THEY LIE

"72 of the pills that I prescribe (Maxalt) to are for $721.99. GEEZE Cheap no about $10.00 a pill! Locally at Walgreens I pay about $3.00 a pill.

But I use a company in New Zealand. Ordered several times and gotten them several times and how much are they?

So for PlanetDrugsDirect the 100 Maxalt would have cost me $1000.00. The Maxalt from New Zealand work perfectly and cost $113.00 for 100 pills.

SO DO NOT USE THEM

2018-01-22

All is forgiven

"I was upset that I wasn't notified that I needed to place an order, as my meds were running out. Planet always notifies by phone and email, but I didn't get either.
So I wrote a low star review and explained why.
But my new order came in PLENTy of time, always a concern because it starts in Australia and then shipped from China. It's very expensive at local pharmacies, and not available at any other online pharmacy in the dose I require for my heart condition

2017-12-18

Reply emails slowly

"Reply emals slowly, and did not tell tracking number after shipped customers oder.
Sime people were not patient when talked .

2017-11-08

No refill reminder

"I count on Planet Drugs to email me and telephone me when my prescription about to expire. They have done so in the past, but not this time. I'm 75 years old. This is my most essential medication and not available at required dose thru my local pharmacy.
It ships from China and takes a few weeks.
The rep said it was in my files that I'm to be notified by email and telephone when time to reorder.
I'm very disappointed.

2017-07-27

Never had a problem

"I've been using PDD for years. I've never had any problem with them whatsoever. Every time I've called them or they have called me they have been very nice and very helpful. I'm not sure whats going on with the other people on this site, but I love these guys and they have saved me and my family tons of money."

2016-09-23

POOR customer service!

"I called your 800# today to check on my order #8261535 @ 5:15 pst to tell the rep I had mailed my original Rx and had called my Dr's office to let them you know you would be contacting them for additional Rx instructions. The rep was VERY RUDE and acted flippant when I asked how you had been in touch with my physician's office (email, telephone, or FAX. She very abruptly said "by telephone" in a rude tone of voice. I am a Nurse Practitioner licensed in the State of California and could have changed the Rx MYSELF but that would not be ethical. Please give this matter to a Supervisor to attend to and contact Dr. Vallero's office. I would appreciate your follow up. If you contact the Ca Board of Registered Nursing you will find my RN/NP license is active and current and I am allowed to write prescriptions - which I would NOT do for myself! Thank You"

2016-01-18

disappointed

"I have order from them before without any problems. This time they said the price match from another approved cipa drug company was to low. So much for their guaranteed price match."

2016-01-07

"I ordered from Spain. They gave me not any alternative, or refund, or discount. They blamed on DHL, looks like package disappeared in Germany, but planetdrugsdirect.com did nothing about it.
Really a bad experience, 200 euros gone.

2015-03-30

"I have been using planetdrugsdirect and have had a great service everytime without any problems. It's been about 5 years."

2015-03-12

"I cannot believe how poorly I was treated this last time I ordered! Some horrendous person named Christopher should lose his job over his hideous customer service manners. On top of that, they held my order up for 5 weeks without telling me they were doing so. As if going without medication for 5 weeks was no problem! Can you believe that? Luckily I was so irritated with him that I also placed my order with their competition Canada Pharmacy Online, which was cheaper, and I received my order in just 3 weeks. Not going back to planet drugs ever again."

2015-02-26

"I usually order medications every 3 months from this company and I;ve been very satisfied.However on my most recent order there has been nothing but problems and poor communication. They are still reviewing a prescription faxed on 2/19/15.I paid by electronic check after being told they did not receive a mailed check.Everyone you speak to there says 1-3 business days.I am still waiting for the medications to be shipped."

2014-10-03

"The best way to purchase prescriptions! "

2014-09-27

"I live in Denver, CO. I've ordered from Planet Drugs Direct 3 times and couldn't be happier. The prescription I need would cost $800. here and it's $245. through Planet Drugs Direct. The medicine I get is manufactured by the same company that made the free samples my specialist gave me. I'm so thankful I have this alternative option for purchasing my prescriptions."

2014-05-07

"My representative Anjuli was so kind and very helpful! Had no problem ordering and she was so anxious to please me. I am sure she is just as pretty as she sounded!
Carolyn Knoll

Share planetdrugsdirect's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!