parts4nb.com
    10:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST
    (877) 431-8738
    (877) 431-8738

2011-01-11

"Would recommend, all goods delivered as ordered and within timeframes even given XMas period....Thanks Sharon "

2010-12-28

"Arrived quickly and worked exactly as described. Can't ask for more. "

2010-12-16

"I was amazed at how fast the product was shipped, like literally an hour or two after I ordered it, I received a notification with my tracking info. The package came quickly and I was quite pleased. So far my battery (for Dell e1705) is working fine; hopefully it stays that way for a bit. The price of the battery replacement was reasonable when compared to price of getting one from Dell. I actually searched several sites for my replacement and then I decided partNB was the better site, because it offered new batteries. I was a bit hesistant to order a battery from outside Dell, but so far I'm pleased with the product. I would definitely recommend this site to order parts."

2010-12-12

"Good quality product. Very fast, efficient service."

2010-12-09

"The shipment was on time and exactly what we needed! We will definitely think of parts4nb next time we need something for the computer! Thanks!!"

2010-11-05

"I ordered dell battery charger last week and got within 6 days! It works great now and hope that it will last longer!"

2010-10-14

"Very fast shipping with UPS. I got a tracking number the next day. The product was awesome and the price was the best around. "

2010-10-05

"Extremely quick shipping--ordered on a Sunday and was received on Tuesday. Product as advertised--purchased a Dell extended OEM battery for my son in college and it is working perfectly. Thanks!"

2010-09-25

"I ordered 2 power supplies for dell laptops and they arrived within 2 days and are working perfectly. I have bought from parts4NB before and have had no problems and I will continue to buy in the future. This is a great site for a quality product and a reasonable price."

2010-09-22

"After placing my order, I received it in three days which was awsome. As soon as I received it I plugged my computer in and it started charging again. I had a wonderful experience with this company. If anything else goes wrong, I am coming to you first!"

2010-09-20

"The equipment was ordered and shipped when promised. The only complaint I have is that the dock I normally order has gone up in price by more than 100%. If I could find this somewhere else I would buy it there."

2010-08-19

"Ordered a replacement charger for my wife's Dell laptop. Had never heard of parts4NB, but did some research and appeared legit, so I continued. I must've input wrong billing address, and rather than just cancelling order, they called me next day to confirm correct address and make sure that item shipped as soon as possible. Got item quickly, and for less than most anywhere else. Works perfect with no issues so far. I even held off on a review for a while just to make sure! Definitely worth a look at this website and great customer service."

2010-08-19

"I needed JUST the power supply cord for my Dell laptop...the power supply itself and its other cord were still fine. Dell told me I had to order the whole thing. I looked elsewhere, in hopes of finding just what I wanted, and found it on parts4NB. The price was about $10, a fraction of what I'd have to pay for the complete power supply, and it was in my hands in a week.

It WAS kinda tricky figuring out which of four listed alternatives was the one I wanted, but once I figured out that the appellation "Mickey Mouse" referred to what the output plug looked like head-on, I had the right one.

Definitely happy with how things turned out!

2010-08-13

"Very, very impressed. I was looking for a docking station for a Dell Latitude E6400, so I started out going to Dell.com. I found one there for $129.00 with free shipping and was about to place the order when I realized the estimated shipping time was 3-5 weeks! I contacted Dell to confirm that time and they did, so I continued my search. Enter Parts4NB.com. I found the exact same docking station, brand new for $10 less, with $9 shipping, still making it $1 cheaper than Dell...I'm all about saving money! So I ordered it Thursday afternoon at 3:48 PM. To my amazement, the very next morning, before noon on Friday, I received my brand new docking station and it was exactly the part I expected. Amazing. I'm not saying everyone will receive their products the next day, but I'm saying that they were on the ball shipping it and the product was exactly as described. I will definitely do business with them in the future!"

2010-08-12

"Overall I thought the website was very well laid out and navigation was smooth. I do recall there not being a "Continue shopping" button, or something that took you back to the exact point I was browsing, on the cart page that took me back to the items so I could look for more.
I am still waiting on my shipment. The payment info was different from the shiping info. Your company is doing a good job protecting people from fraud by calling the person with the payment info to verify that they indeed authorized the purchase. This is a great idea in todays world. I'm sure some people are not as understanding and complain about the delay in shipping. Well let them get their identity stolen or bank account jacked into just one time and they will change their minds.

Cliff Guy

Share parts4NB's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!