8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Shipping & packaging: 8.56/10
Customer service: 9.39/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.79/10

Great customer service!

"Minor shipping problem, but they definitely made it right!"

RMA Help

"Received a new IP camera and an SD card from Newegg. Upon a few minutes after installing the SD card into the camera the camera started to burn and get the burnt smell. Worked with Becky and She processed the RMA's in a very professional and knowledgeable manner. Now all I have to do is wait for the process to work. Thank You Becky.

Idaho

Consistently Good

"While Amazon may have been better at CS during certain periods of time, Newegg's quality has never been in flux.
Amazon seems to have been dropping the ball a lot lately and CS is not as good as they used to be.

Newegg however always works with their customers and makes them feel like they actually care.
Never had a damaged item from Newegg and returns/refunds are simple.
Even price matching was easy, which Amazon no longer does consistently.

I find myself purchasing less tech from Amazon and more from Newegg.

2018-09-09

The help I received was wonderful

"I needed help in deciding what bluetooth transmitter I needed for my bluetooth earphones to work with and also a faster way of getting them to my mother who needed it. I also bought one for myself. The person on the phone was so helpful. I gave him what I needed and he gave me several different items to look at and different price points. I selected the one I wanted and stayed on the phone with me since I had trouble 2 days ago working on the website trying to sign in. I finally got it done right with his help and my purchase thankfully went through!
I am so happy!

2018-09-09

Excellent Customer Service

"Regardless of whether or not I'm ever completely satisfied with the products I receive from Newegg.com, I continue to give them my business because the customer service here is amazing. I've interacted with multiple representatives for all kinds of reasons and have yet to have a negative experience. Everyone is patient and helpful. Notably, Victoria.V.Bagchechyan, who went above and beyond for me today while assisting me in making a purchase. As long as the customer service remains this helpful, I will continue to do business here and also recommend others to give them a shot. "

2018-09-08

Vida L found a great solution to my problem!

"I had ordered an item under a false assumption due to incorrect information on product reviews and unclear manufacturer details. Vida L found a smart way to replace it for the originally desired item without a restocking fee penalty. Now that's great customer service!"

2018-09-08

Phone customer service is great!

"Bought a laptop and had overlooked that the discount coupon was not applied properly. Told a friend and she told me her bad experience that Newegg once emailed her they made a typo error in their ad and never refunded the $30 that was owed to her last year when she confronted Newegg via email. I thought I would call instead of email. My lucky day! Eric at customer service was awesome. He credited me back what was missed on the 10% discount coupon without any hesitation. I had lots of questions about "open box" versus "new" versus "refurbished" grades. He explained them and walked me through the filters very patiently. With this positive experience on the phone customer service from Eric, Newegg just gained me as a loyal customer, and definitely will encourage my poor friend to try Newegg again. "

Fantastic Customer Service!

"After ordering a new Dell Computer for $1400 that as fulfilled by Mastertronics, what arrived inside a huge unmarked box was a Dell box clearly marked "Certified Refurbished". I was quietly outraged. Trying to arrange a return/replacement directly through Mastertronics, I received an e-mail informing me that I had to pay for the return shipping! Since that was unacceptable to me, and being the weekend, Mastertronics was closed, I called New Egg. They were incredibly helpful, totally agreed with me on both counts, and worked diligently to arrange for a pre-paid label to be sent to me within 2 business days. The empathy and professionalism were extraordinary and felt uniquely sincere. I will have to wait to know if Mastertronics is worthy of my future business, but New Egg certainly is."

Solid Customer Service

"Newegg has solid customer service and good prices. They have never given me trouble with a return. If you have ever shopped online that in and of itself is a rarity."

2018-09-07

Excellent servicer for a damaged shipment

"I ordered a monitor for my son. The screen was cracked when it arrived. I called customer service and had a conversation with a very helpful agent who resolved the problem completly. I am very happy with the way this was handled."

Excellent

"Excellent customer service and the representative really went the extra mile to solve the issue and now my Laudfit fitness watch is fully functional"

Brianna was amazing

"I had something missing from my order but she helped me with great service , I had a lot of aniexty on the phone, but she was very calming when she helped. "

2018-09-07

Outstanding customer service :)

"NewEgg is the best place to buy computer hardware with great customer service"

Audrey.A.Yannone amazing rep

"She helped me out greatly, I tend to have bad experience with CS but she was very kind and efficient. Highly recommend her for quality service "

2018-09-07

Newegg has treated me great for going on 15 years now.

"They price matched an item that wasn't 'Price Match' guaranteed even though it dropped in price the day after I ordered it. They are refunding the difference anyway and Earl, the CSR who helped me was efficient and professional, as an experienced CSR myself I can recognize when someone knows what they're doing and Earl fits this description.

I will continue to buy from Newegg, thanks to their excellent customer service, pricing, and fast delivery.

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.