8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Customer service: 9.08/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.55/10
2018-04-12

Excellent Job

"Here come the story I have a full tower computer case but the power supply is down the case
Issue: the 4 pin cable was short on the replacement power supply and I was unable to find wire length in power supply specification.

I contacted them it took her easily an hour to find out that picky question and she did it great.

I am buying from them for several years now and even on an issue with a broken computer reception in the past they did Great!

this company is great !
you can feel safe with them

2018-04-12

Customer service fixed the invoice I improperly created.

"Customer service person was very helpful and cooperative. He understood the mistake I made and corrected it very quickly. My kind of representative. I would contact customer support again"

Great support

"I had the pleasure of speaking with Sammy Shin today. I had needed assistance with a painfully slow order process. She was able to give me some more info on my order and also contact the seller for me. Thank you for having Sammy Shin on board!"

Saved me at tax time!

"Very impressed with Missy M, was able to pull up some missing invoices that I could not find on line because I had checked out as a guest. She knew just what to ask and knew just where to look. Personable and nice. The person that I chatted with on line hit a brick wall in terms of finding this info and basically gave up, said there was nothing she could do. I knew better and so did Missy!"

Excellent customer service

"When one of Newegg's partners refused to exchange a defective CPU, the Newegg customer service rep went to great lengths to right things and stand behind their sales. She understood the issues, provided follow up an number of times over the course of a week, and eventually was able to resolve things (skipping the partner and dealing with the manufacturer). Thanks, Mercy!"

Urgent Customer Issue Resolution - Resolved

"Keith.A.H was able to assist in cancelling my order the night before for a 4TB WD black. Newegg sent out a new promo early morning for 6TB WD black and I wanted to get that instead, but then it expires in 24hrs which is before I get my credit back. Since my previous order has not shipped, Keith was able to cancel the order, worked his magic to document and honor the 6TB promo once I call back in few days after I have funds in my account. Thank you for going above and beyond. I appreciate for the painless process and that is why I order all of my electronic needs at Newegg.

Follow up.... Alexander helped me on my follow up order and made it very easy for me to place the order minus the $20 off from the previous promo that they honored.. Thank you NewEgg!

Chad was a big help!

"After weeks of dealing with the Manufacturer's customer support for 3 weeks, Smarter Coffee advised I contact New EGG to exercise the 1-year warranty the manufacturer provides. Although it was an unusual request, Chad somehow managed started my warranty process through NEW EGG and now will get this warranty activated! Thanks for all the help Chad! "

Don't trust Ninja.

"I have had two of these in less than 3 months. And they have both broke. Since it is past your warranty. It falls on Ninja. Only Ninja wants $20 more bucks to send another one. I feel 2 strikes are more than enough. This is not right. New egg offered to send me the money to ship. I thank you for it. But it shouldn't be. If you have a product. You should stand by it. If I have had 2 in 3 months. 1 month of it was shipping. And they want 20 buck each time it breaks. Well. You do the math. Most expensive piece of junk ever. And with a company that won't stand beside there merchandise. without compensation. Oh. And don't bother asking for a refund. since you bought it from New egg. You have to get the refund from them. Only New egg only refunds in the first 30 days. So a loyal customer has to eat it. And hopefully i would order another piece of junk... "

Amazing Customer Service

"I placed an order and determined within a few minutes that I had ordered the wrong item. Unfortunately, there was no online "cancel" option. By the time I got through to customer service, the order had already been assigned a tracking number and could no longer be canceled. The CSR apologized and told me to just refuse the package when it arrived. Unfortunately, I was unable to do so, and let them know. At that point, instead of going through the hassle of a return, Newegg just said they would refund my money for the trouble and not to worry with a return. That really caught me by surprise--thanks for a great customer experience, Newegg!"

Going the extra mile

"They're able to work with you and go above and beyond my customer service is awesome"

Always a good experience

"I have always had good experience with newegg.
Products arrive on time, they are in good condition.
Reason why I am writing this review is because just today only they accepted a refund where I was late by 4 months.

2018-04-10

Absolutely above and beyond customer service.

"I called in to resolve 3 separate issues. The first two were basic enough, but the third was fairly complex. I had the pleasure of speaking with customer service agent, Renee Rodriguez. She went absolutely above and beyond in handling of my issues. courteous, exact, patient, attentive, pretty much every possible positive salutation would be deserved. Above all, I could tell she personally wanted to help me resolve my issues.

If somebody had an issue for $10,000 order on Newegg, she should be at the top of the list on people to take on the case. I'll be frank, I've had mediocre to negative experiences with Newegg in the past, which have made me wary. This experience has put those past concerns to rest.

Amazing experience!

"Johanna was not only INCREDIBLY friendly and professional but she was also very helpful. The experiences I've had with Newegg have always been incredibly hassle free, this one was too (since I only had to call in due to an error on my part), but it's so nice to know that when I DO need help from their customer service they're actually there to help! Thanks a bunch Johanna!

Update about 27 hours later, my package arrived at my house in Connecticut all the way from California. I mean granted none of the other parts I ordered from other sites are here so I can't do anything with it yet but still absolutely freaking incredible. Lol.

2018-04-10

Great deals, even better customer services

"They always have great deals and customer support is always so helpful and kind "

Excellent everything

"I have been ordering from Newegg off and on for over 10 to 15 years. They seem to always have the lowest prices on most items, they ship very fast and their customer service, is bar none!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.