8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Shipping & packaging: 8.39/10
Customer service: 9.13/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.53/10
2018-07-02

Newegg no other place like it...

"First i want to thank Newegg for being The #1 online store on the planet! Can't beat the deals they offer day or night.Newegg is my one stop shopping for electronics manly,for (More than i can describe) Automotive, Home & Health product's. Secondly one of the finest customer support staff around. I don't like robot support(People that read like a script-you want to yank your hair out -Yes those people) they make you feel as if you just were a number on a long list.Treat you as if you are not important...But that is not Newegg Customer Support. they make you feel like a friend and @ Home like it should be...Especially today I had the best encounter i have ever had with a Customer support Rep ever. Super Friendly, took her(EVA) job seriously, answered every ? with professionalism and all my needs where taken care of..Thank you Eva (EVA.E.R) For making my day the most pleasant i have had in a very long time(Give Her a raise) Thanks Again Newegg for existing!! God bless....... "

2018-07-02

Rebate processor unexpectedly went out of business...Newegg went the extra mile on getting me my rebate money

"Got notified through an email from Newegg that their rebate processor went out of business and that Newegg would mail my rebate check directly to me. I called and was concerned because only one of two of my rebate requests outstanding was mentioned in the email. The CSR said he could reverse my credit card charge on the second unmentioned rebate in question. Before this credit was processed both rebate checks arrived in the mail and I cashed them. I thought they got me my second rebate check instead of a credit card reversal. The credit card reversal subsequently showed up and I called saying I didn't need the credit because both checks came in the mail. The CSR said just keep the extra credit card reversal as a loyalty bonus. Thanks Newegg...it doesn't get any better than this !!"

Amazing!

"Excellent Customer Service.. From SARA PERALTA.. L.A. CA."

2018-07-02

Went above and beyond resolving a rebate issue

"Purchased a Coolermaster 212 EVO 12/31/17 and still have not received the rebate despite contacting the rebate center and the company various times. Called my bank regarding a possible chargeback but declined to go further since Newegg/Merchant has nothing to do with the missing rebate. I called Newegg for suggestions and was pleasantly surprised by customer service rep Earl who issued me a credit resolving the 6 month long Coolermaster rebate problem. Newegg/Earl went above and beyond and because of that I will continue to shop at Newegg! "

Quick and painless!

"Hailey.T.Rochin helped me with my today issue quickly. I really appreciate her help "

Very Helpful on Price Match

"I bought a monitor through Newegg's site directly over the weekend, and on Monday morning I noticed that they had posted the same part through their eBay account for $15 less. I contacted customer service and was told that they would price match it even though their policy does not normally include their auction site accounts. "

2018-07-02

Don't buy a digital product from them

"I purchased a Playstation digital code on the weekend. I had to wait until Monday to call them to find out why the digital code was not yet delivered to my email. Come to learn that they are not open on weekends therefore cannot process orders on the weekend. Even when I called I was told it will take up until 2 days to process my order. The purpose of purchasing a digital code is to receive it quickly and save the hassle of driving to the store for a playstation card. The lost a customer on a regular order because my son has playstation plus monthly subscription. "

amazing customer service!

"Becky was amazing & listened to me explain why i did not need my part anymore. Very impressed!"

had problem with FedEx delivery

"I had a problem with FedEx delivery and our merchandise was damaged. Called Newegg and Eli the representative did an absolute fantastic job of getting everything solved and getting another item shipped out to us as quickly as possible. I really appreciated him getting every detail and making sure we were happy in an unhappy situation"

Excellent Customer Service as usual

"I ordered something for work and it got lost in shipping, Hailey T. Rochin was incredible, got me a new one shipped to me and did everything in her power to help me make my deadline. I have been a customer of Newegg for the last 10 years and it was their customer service that sold me the first time and keeps me coming back. Thank you Hailey, you did awesome. "

2018-06-30

Excellent service!

"I was looking to purchase and download a keycode for a piece of security software. I had accidentally purchased a key card version. there was a $15 coupon code for the key cards version but for some reason the downloadable could not use that code.
I called customer support and was connected with Darrel H. He was extremely helpful and understood the mistake I made in purchasing the wrong item. Darrel helped me through the entire process. He was even able to get me that same discount on the Digital Download version!
I have shopped with Newegg for well over 10 years and with that type of Customer (respect) Service I will continue to do so! Thank you Darrel H.!

Outstanding Deals

"I'm very happy to be a customer of Newegg for over 12 1/2 year. over the years with great deals. This is my first rating for newegg. Customer service has been great in helping with issues with defect items to be return and replace with another item. So i thank you for helping me. "

Great Deal and Support!

"Newegg is amazing! I was looking at getting a new tablet for digital art, and wanted to upgrade to one with a screen display on the tablet itself. Typically, they run for around $1000, so imagine my joy when I not only found an alternate brand for half the price, but Newegg was even running a flash sale, bringing it down to around $400! Not only that, but while calling to confirm some billing information, the representative I spoke to (Jules Senko) was not only extremely polite, but even knowledgeable enough to have a discussion with me on different brands and models of tablet! As someone who typically dislikes talking on the phone and dealing with customer service, this was a wonderful experience. Would definitely recommend, both for products and service!"

Customer Service

"Today, I had the pleasure of of speaking to Efrain from customer service at Newegg. I had purchased an item and the warranty. It so happened I didn't need the item but it said no returns. So, I called to get my refund on the warranty. After speaking with Efrain, he is refunding me the warranty and item. Great customer service at Newegg and thank you Efrain."

Excellent customer service turn-around

"I had a horrible experience purchasing a phone from a third-party vendor on NewEgg. This third party's customer service was absolutely horrid and I had to take time out of my work week to contact them and was frequently treated like I was taking up their "valuable time" in trying to remedy the fact I had been sold a defective phone. So after several good-faith contacts with this seller, I circumvented them and called NewEgg's customer service directly. I spoke with Marcelino in customer service and, oh my goodness, what a night-and-day experience! I was actively listened to, respected, and given options instead of just pushed into one option that hardly benefited me. Within minutes after talking with Marcelino, I was sent two confirmation emails about our conversation when multiple contacts with the previous vendor got me no such follow-ups. He also assured me that they (NewEgg) would take care of all the financials and follow-ups pertaining to the vendor's less than mediocre customer service so I wouldn't have to deal with that aggravation again. I would just like to thank Marcelino and NewEgg for standing by their customers; this is why they are so trusted for technology in my family."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.