8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Customer service: 9.07/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.53/10
2018-04-18

Awesome customer service

"Very professional and determined to correct/solve my problem even though it was I whom created the problem to begin with! Looking forward to Receiving my laptop."

Awesome customer service

"Worked with Keith from Customer Service as I did not have my physical newegg account. We conference in Symphony and Keith was very helpful and patient in helping me get the issues resolved. The dedication and delivery of resolving the issue at hand was one of the easiest and smoothest resolution I as a customer could ask for. No run by Keith around to reference me to another department whatsoever. I highly recommend all customer service rep to learn from Keith on resolving customers issue. "

Just Wonderful

"My Customer Service Representative was wonderful to talk to, he helped me find the information I was looking for (even with it being almost half a decade old), and offered very pleasant conversation while he searched for what I needed! "

Great service

"Needed to return an item because it was not compatible with my new motherboard. The expansion card manufacturer recommended a different card. I am returning the card that is not compatible and will buy, from newegg the recommended card. I will get a credit for the old card and will apply that to the replacement card. The service rap. was excellent!!!!!!!"

2018-04-17

Newegg Customer Service is the best in the business because of their qualified representatives!

"Newegg Premier Customer Service Representative Irma I. Arellanes, is an asset to the Newegg Company, and a credit to the Customer Service Team! She listened to me quietly, then she answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns. She is the Consummate Professional; patient, polite, respectful, personable and efficient. It's refreshing and reassuring to know that there are those rare few that actually enjoy helping others, being the best they can be, and going the extra mile for you. Irma should be commended for her efforts; she has restored my faith in the Customer Service Industry. Keep up the great work Newegg! You have in me, another very satisfied, and loyal customer.
L. Sein
Staten Island, NY

Always there for you!

"Newegg customer service has been responsive and understanding whenever I have needed their help. I'm always glad to send business their way! I've been building computers with them or forcing brick-and-mortar stores to compete with them for years now. They are the gold standard!"

Great job Elena!

"Elena S. provided excellent customer service, processing an exchange on a defective product - much appreciated"

Keith helped me enormously

"I have been looking for a specific cable (36-pin at one end, standard USB at the other, to connect a standard sized PC hard drive to a laptop) for at least two months. I finally checked Newegg at my brother's suggestion. I had called last night, but the young woman I spoke to didn't seem to understand either standard PC hard drive or 36-pin. She referred me to the Products Dept today.

When I called back today, I never got as far as Products. Happily, I got Keith in Customer Service. He found what I needed in about 90 seconds!

Please give my thanks to Keith, and I hope all your c/s agents are as good as he is, since I'll definitely be shopping with NewEgg!

2018-04-16

Eggcellent service all the time!

"Newegg has been wonderful to me since I joined in 2009. There's not really much I can complain about. I guess the ONLY thing to be leery of is the third party sellers on their site. They do not have the same dedication to service that Newegg does.. So when shopping on Newegg, ALWAYS check for "Shipped and sold by Newegg" before looking at anything else :)"

Elena S very good support

"very good support , thank u"

2018-04-16

Would give ZERO stars if it was allowed

"New Egg used to be a great website. I have ordered electronics through them for years. However, they no longer hold their sellers to ANY standards. Now that they've become a Marketplace there is no buyer protection. I ordered a camera last week because I had always trusted New Egg standards .Unfortunately, it has been the biggest nightmare transaction I've ever experienced. NEW EGG IS ALLOWING SELLERS ON THEIR SITE WHO HAVE A 37% POSITIVE RATE UNDER "PRODUCT ACCURACY." This means only 37% of their buyers are receiving what they advertised. HOW IS THIS ALLOWED? Any good marketplace would shut that down fast! Competitor marketplace sites do not allow this nonsense. I've contaced New Egg who will not help me because they say they are not responsible for what sellers in the marketplace do. I may as well have met someone in a dark alley and given them $1500! I would have had the same buyer protection!"

Newegg Rocks!

"I'm a long time Newegg customer over several decades and I have never been disappointed in the products, price and service."

Personal support hero

"Was very cordial and prompt. The best customer experience online ever experienced"

Price Match

"After getting a good deal on a gaming system for my son, it went on sale with an additional coupon 3 days later. I spent 5 minutes on the customer service chat with Nikki L., and had a $130 gift card for newegg. Time well spent!"

Outstanding customer service!!!

"Sara.R.Peralta is an outstanding CSR! She helped fix a delivery issue and made sure I get my stuff in a timely manner. I have been a Newegg customer forever and they are the best ( tried others ) hands down. If you use them, you will see the value here as well."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.