8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Shipping & packaging: 8.41/10
Customer service: 9.18/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.59/10
2018-07-11

The worst case scenario turned around with Rashelle's help.

"The situation turned dire for my work and I needed help faster than the manufacturer's ability to turn around the repairs on my item, but with steady progress and a firm handle on the situation, Rashelle not only helped my alleviated my stressors. She made good through and also kept in good contact with every step of the way. This helped give my clients a reassuring stance on the professionality of myself and my business with Newegg. This employee is invaluable and needs recognition to the fullest extent for saving my job and thousands of others that depend on mine. Please see that this is the example that needs to be followed for a great business model. "

2018-07-11

I was looking for tech support

"Barney Butterfield was super helpful! He was friendly, helpful, patient and knowledgeable. Finally, this fellow walked me through the entire selection and purchase process. I'm not very computer savvy but Barney knew his stuff, and carried me through the whole thing. Thanks, Barney you're pretty cool!

---G. Morgan

Excellent Customer Service

"Tasked with an unusual situation, Darrell from the Customer Service Department provided an immediate, satisfactory solution and gave very clear instructions on how to proceed with the process. "

Carlos was amazing!!!

"I called with a problem and got it resolved very professionally in minutes. Carlos was really awesome and helped me with everything, thanks Carlos!!!"

2018-07-11

truly eggcellent customer service!

"I've been shopping on newegg for quite a while and recently did a return I spoke with Darlene she was a truly eggcellent representative very kind and helpful. I feel she should be commended for the great work she does for newegg and people like her are the reason ill continue to give newegg my business for years to come "

Trouble with computer

"My purchase of a referb computer was bruised by the fact that it could not be activated. Hailey.T.Rochin answered my call and showed compassion, helpfulness and most of all knowledge about my problem. Still do not know if the problem is or will be resolved, but Hailey deserves an pat on the back for her excellent support."

Excellent customer service!!

" Our issue was resolved in a quick and efficient manner. Eva was very professional and pleasant to work with.
Thanks!

Optima UHD60

"Rocky experience at first due to my order erroring out. Rep was able to spend an hour plus to get it fixed and honored my original offer. Can’t wait to get the product."

2018-07-10

When there's a DEAL to be hatched, check out the NEWEGG!

"I just have to say, I've always enjoyed all my purchases from NEWEGG, and today speaking with Mario Lopez it just solidified why I continue to do biz with your company. He was AWESOME! Time to give him a well deserved RAISE! Cheers! Thanks for always having great deals, and products!"

2018-07-10

NewEgg's a good company with great customer service

"I found an excellent deal on a laptop that came with a $50 newegg.com gift card. I called before purchasing the laptop to ask about the warranty options and was told I'd be able to buy it up to 30 days after the initial purchase. I decided to wait, get my $50 gift card, and then call in when the product arrived to get the warranty. Since the product was on sale, they weren't actually able to go back after the sale was over to purchase the warranty. The company NewEgg uses the company Four Square for their warranties; they ****. I tried to reach out to them directly to purchase the same warranty I could have bought on newegg.com (3yrs accidental w/ $0 deductible for $270) but they tried to charge me $399. I have three little kids and I can't go w/o warranty; so I decided to return the unopened laptop.

I spent $52 to return the laptop to the seller (Mobile Advance); $35 for shipping/$17 insurance. Normally NewEgg only refunds $15 for the shipping, but due to the fact that I wouldn't have bought this laptop if I wasn't able to buy the warranty, they covered the shipping cost ($35). The seller Mobile Advance had the wrong address within their return slip, but luckily their new address was close enough that the USPS just rerouted the package. The return slip stated they were charging me a 15% restocking fee ($174). Obviously, this didn't make sense so I called NewEgg. I was assured by NewEgg that Mobile Advance's policy stated that if the product is returned unopened, I'd be refunded 100%; this proved to be a lie. The seller Mobile Advance then arbitrarily wanted to charge me $35 for restocking a brand new, unopened laptop. I'm still fighting to get my full refund. NewEgg is working with me and I'm sure they'll see to it that I'm made whole.

All-in-all, NewEgg.com is a good company with great customer service, however, be careful who actually furnishes their orders since they have a few shady business partners. I would definitely do business with NewEgg.com, just nothing from MobileAdvance or anything that has warranty covered by FourSquare.

Great customer services!

"The call was quick and hassle free and I was able to resolve my issue within 5 min of calling."

Newegg Charges for Returns

"The customer service rep was very friendly and helpful. They waived the restock fee but still charge for return shipping."

2018-07-10

Replacement RMA for wrong item.

"Received the wrong sized SD drives. Worked with the return department and it was incredibly smooth. Good to be working with New Egg!"

2018-07-10

Always a great newegg experience

"Newegg is my goto source for hardware. I have never had a problem with them, and they have always helped me when i needed assistance. I highly recommend them as your source for all things hardware. "

Customer Service

"I just spoke with Barney. He was extremely polite and took care of my issue very quickly and professionally. I have all the confidence that my issue will be completely resolved.

Thank you, Barney !! (and Newegg)

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.