Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2018-01-12

Meriah - 5 star customer service

"Meriah gave 5 star customer service went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. "

Great customer service

"I rarely call customer service for any company these days and I was pleasantly surprised at how helpful and expedient the Newegg staff was in getting my concerns addressed and resolved.

Thank you again for all your help and understanding.

Great Customer support

"Carlos was the man. He helped fix my problem when other could not. Make this dude in charge!"

Great service!

"I had to deal with a terrible carrier but the one who answered the call, Antoinette O., was very nice and patient. Quick to evaluate the situation, very clear, and quite understanding. Got me in a good mood!"

2018-01-11

Five stars for customer service.

"Thank you Alexander S. for saving the sale and saving me as a continuing customer."

Excellent Customer Service

"Maty was extremely helpful. My Cryorig M9a fan was delivered without installation pins. She went the extra mile to help me contact the manufacturer to have the missing pins shipped directly to me. "

Customer Support

"So i had to contact customer support to, get access back to my account cause i haven't used it in a while and sebastion was awesome at helping me, get access back and did everything possible to put my mind at ease."

Newegg is great

"I have been ordering from Newegg for years. I have build loads of computer with Newegg parts.
It is very rare that something fails but it did. There was a long Queue to connect to online chat so I called Carlos to see if the phone or chat would be quicker. I got Carlos on the phone right away ... pretty much. Carlos was so great and nice, he even pretends to laugh at some of my painfully bad jokes. He took his time to understand what my issue was, help me with options and time frames. He helped me get an upgrade in shipping time frame. The man was really great, he handled my antics very well and most like had to tell someone around him about this crazy guy on the phone.
Newegg came through! After talking with Asus I was scared this would take 60 days to get my new Motherboard back. I guess not, Thanks, New Egg! And thank you more for employing Carlos and thank you ever most bestist for offering Phone support. I prefer to pick up the phone vs online chat and lack of details in doing it your self-online solutions.

Eazy Peazy returns!

"Opened a Chat with Sylvia M and in minutes she had all my answers and resolved a tricky return of an item - Thank you Newegg!"

Good and Fast

"I've been buying on newegg since 2010 never late always on time great service"

2018-01-10

Great prices, great selection, fast shipping

"Newegg has been my go to site for anything computer related. They have the lowest prices, a huge selection and very fast shipping. Received my motherboard and case in 2 days "

Customer Service Very Helpful

"I was in a rush ordering and mistakenly purchased an ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac instead of the ASRock Z370 Killer SLI/ac I needed for my i5-8600K. The website said, replacement only, no refund. Called customer service and they agreed to an RMA for a full refund and even picked up the return shipping charge. So, call then and you too might end up with a good resolution to your problem."

Won't honor Premier Membership offered with Amex card approval at checkout

"I have been buying with Newegg for a few years now. I am trying to use Amazon less, and want to get other merchants in my business. So I got a new Amex gold card when checking out a month ago or so. Amex had to call me to verify it was me as part of their security protocol. So where is my free newegg premier membership, as offered? Shoprunner came forth and gave me a free year. Ahhh, but Newegg said that because I used offer a few years ago, they wouldn't honor the new offer. So I have $1800 worth of computer parts I need, and well, I won't buy from them unless they honor their offer. New card, new game.....If you are newegg, case#2684659, I believe the man's name is William. Perhaps he is gone now???"

Very nice

"Everything was really easy and about half an hour of waiting I had what I wanted.

2018-01-10

Customer Service was great!

"David helped me out with an issue on my return and managed to credit my account fully in no time at all. Great service!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.