Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2018-01-13

Very Good

"I was chatting Customer support group and team member Nicole L helped to sort out my return and very supportive. "

2018-01-13

I belive her name is Natasha and she is amazing

"Today i had an issue w an item i recieved that came from over seas, my customer service rep was amazing she was so nice and cheerful and i wish i had more problems so i could call back to talk woth her again, never in my life have i been given such great customer service i belive her name is Natasha tho i might be remembering wrong, anyways she made me want to come back to new egg, i have bought many things from yall including all the parts to my last pc i built and i hope she gets a raise she should be manager i cant express in words how amazing she is, please tell her what a wonderful job she does and how much i apretiate her taking excellent care of me.-a now satisfied customer--Spence."

Scumbags

"Once good, now very poor service. Ordered some extra RAM for my computer by searching the exact part number and was directed to a supposed replacement. Did not fit. Newegg claimed that a reseller would still have to charge restock fees.

If you can't match up the product despite customers putting exact specifications in the search box, don't try to foist inferior products on them

Absolutely amazing customer service

"Our provider Jennifer Vital went above in beyond in (successfully) attempting to aid me in my issue. She went through several scenarios that I could go through that may solve our problem, until finding one that worked best for me. She was extremely polite and professional throughout the call and I cannot thank her enough. She's an absolutely amazing employee who understands customer service."

Amazing Customer Service

"By far, Newegg has provided me with the best customer service experience I've had in a very, very long time. If it wasn't for the service I got today, I would be without a working laptop. I couldn't be happier continuing to be a customer."

Star Performer

"Thought I'd have to wait 45 minutes but suddenly, Marcel, came on the line and immediately
guided me thru the process of reordering Office 356. Was amazed at his extremely knowledgeable
and comfortable approach which immediately put me at great ease. From the very beginning to the
end, Marcel gave me assurance every little and big step along the way. This kind of customer service
is rare in today's world and so I hope you treasure his tremendous contribution to your company!!

AMAZING LIKE ALWAYS!

"I GUESS MY PACKAGE WAS LOST OR STOLEN, BUT NEWEGG COSTUMER DUDE
NOT ONLY PUT A CLAIM ON MY PACKAGE BUT HE WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP ME REORDER MY ITEM SO I CAN HAVE IT ON TIME WILE MY CLAIM GETS REFUND,
AND THEN HE GAVE ME CREDIT FOR THE THE $10 PROMO CODE , AND THAT'S WHY I BEEN A COSTUMER FOR YEARS, TKX NEWEGG!

Very easy to work with

"Another product (the one I actually wanted) came up on Newegg for sale a few hours after I ordered a similar one. My order said no more changes were allowed. Caroline C. helped me quickly and was able to cancel it. This helped me save 40.00."

Error correction

"After complaining to a representative that I was receiving the wrong product they requested the product be returned to them to the shipper, and assisted me with correcting the purchase of a new item."

Meriah - 5 star customer service

"Meriah gave 5 star customer service went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. "

Great customer service

"I rarely call customer service for any company these days and I was pleasantly surprised at how helpful and expedient the Newegg staff was in getting my concerns addressed and resolved.

Thank you again for all your help and understanding.

Great Customer support

"Carlos was the man. He helped fix my problem when other could not. Make this dude in charge!"

Great service!

"I had to deal with a terrible carrier but the one who answered the call, Antoinette O., was very nice and patient. Quick to evaluate the situation, very clear, and quite understanding. Got me in a good mood!"

2018-01-11

Five stars for customer service.

"Thank you Alexander S. for saving the sale and saving me as a continuing customer."

Excellent Customer Service

"Maty was extremely helpful. My Cryorig M9a fan was delivered without installation pins. She went the extra mile to help me contact the manufacturer to have the missing pins shipped directly to me. "

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,490 merchant members.