Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

Great Customer Service and Products

"I have been ordering with Newegg since early 2000’s and they never cease to disappoint me. Recently, I was having some fraud prevention issues with a new American Express card that threw a monkey wrench into my usually simple order. After a quick conference call with Amex and Mik from Newegg, we got it all straightened out. Mik was extremely polite and efficient. I feel like he went above and beyond to resolve my issue. The service provided by Mik is one of the reasons I keep going back to Newegg for all of my computer hardware needs. "

Refund and reorder

"The guy on the phone was supper great. Helped me get the ram I needed to return and the ram I need to change it to reordered. Didn't make me feel bad for getting the wrong one in the first place."

Great service after ordering

"I had just purchased an item and the very next day a promotion was added. I spoke with Vida L. via the chat function and she was able to send out the promotion to me without any trouble."

2017-11-21

Eggcellent customer service by Jane C.

"I bought a lot of stuff and some of it went on sale several days later. The difference was significant considering I'm a student. She went above and beyond to help me and credited me a great portion of the difference, though the Newegg policy offers price match upto 14 days. Newegg has earned itself one more lifetime customer !"

Great customer service

"I am currently planning on building my first pc and order some parts that I needed to replace. Martin helped me through the whole refund process and ordering my replacement parts with expedited shipping so I can complete my build this weekend as planned. My experience has confirmed that I will continue to do business with Newegg based on their premier customer service and making the entire process smooth. They answered all my questions clearly and precisely, couldn’t be happier right now!!

Thank you Newegg!

2017-11-21

My issue was handled perfectly

"My issue was handled perfectly and fast. I am completely satisfied with the service of the chat and the person on the other side. Much faster than email and easier than phone !"

2017-11-21

Long time buyer for a reason.

"Had another one of those moments, buying a product one day, and it's on Sale a few days later. This was sold and handled completely buy NewEgg, as I try to avoid Marketplace resellers through any online site. Other than a 30 minute hold time, I was pleasantly greeted by RJ. He was able to bring up my customer information by my phone number, and even said "..I have your two most recent orders, how can I help you today?". Right there he saved me so much time and effort of having to find customer numbers, invoice numbers, etc. So I gave him the story of the 25% discount just days after my recent purchase. He agreed that the $150 is a major difference in price, and was over his limit, so he needed to get authorization from a Supervisor. Before putting me on hold, he stated "..I feel good about this one... let me see what I can do... I will need at least 5 to 10 minutes as there are 8 others in front of me". He checked back in with me twice before coming back a third time and gave me a perfectly acceptable alternative. I am so happy with the Customer Service that NewEgg provides me, the ability to Will Call the products I need quickly, and of course, the great prices they provide on top notch product. RJ's perfect etiquette on the phone is a benchmark for other companies to go by. Having worked in a Call Center for the past 16 years at a major storage company, I can attest that RJ is on the top of his game. NewEgg, give this man a raise!"

Shout out to Apple H.!

"Apple offered a refund for the full value of a coupon I forgot to apply. No run around, no hassle! "

Thanks for your help.

"Wayne did a great job explaining and setting me up with new account (had problem with old account). Made the whole process simple. Thank You very much. I will look here first before I buy."

(RMA) is ****

"i bought an item that did not fit my needs or something. i went to return the item it cost me 13.50 to ship it. when they received the item they gave me 12.17, there is no way for reaching the "support" about this. so i lost money shipping this item back with nothing in return. don't shop at newegg they are dirty jews and they will find a way to **** you over "

Excellent Customer Service

"I schedule a time for a rep to call me about my order being declined because of payment. I spoke with Arman A. Avakian and he was able to help me get my order charged. It was a nice experience to talk with him and we were able to get the issue resolved quickly. If I ever had to call Newegg again, I would want Arman to solve the issue."

Excellent Replacement Assistance

"I have sadly received a defective graphics card from the website and that was pretty negative. But I do know it's not their fault and once I reached out to Customer Service I have had assistance and now am on my way to getting a new card! Very friendly and very kind."

Customer Service

"There was a complication in my purchase, and all the items I bought were canceled except for Windows 10 OS that was in the order. The promo code did not get applied, and customer service was willing to give me a gift card equal to the promo value since they were not able to discount the order price."

2017-11-21

Best customer service I’ve ever received

"I was order close to two thousand dollars worth of parts, and after some bank mishaps I had to speak to customer service to get the issue resolved. I spoke with Bruce D. Miller (writing his name in hopes that he will receive some sort of acknowledgement) who was extremely knowledgeable, and helpful in resolving this issue. And even helped me find a better part that was on sale, and helped me with picking out a monitor. I never write reviews/do surveys but I was extremely grateful for how helpful Bruce was, and how he didn’t seem like he was reading scripted lines (wow he actually seemed human), so much that I waited on hold for a long time just to find his name so that I could write this. Thanks Newegg! "

Excellent Customer Service

"Had an issue with a promotion that was going on during black friday deals and contacted them the day after. Quickly refunded me the amount of the promotion with no problems. This is some of the best customer service I've ever had."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.