8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Shipping & packaging: 8.23/10
Customer service: 8.98/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.38/10
2018-05-23

New Egg sent me a broken monitor and a computer that won't turn on...

"And they will not give me a refund. They tell me I may be approved for a store credit in about 14 days. Why do I want a store credit from NewEgg if they can't make this order right? In the meantime, I still need a computer. I have had the 2 boxes of broken equipment they delivered 3 days ago, and it is broken, and Newegg can't ship me a replacement? This is silly. I called my credit card company, ironically it is an Amazon credit card and did a charge back. I'm not angry, just very disappointed. I wanted our relationship to develop, but New Egg doesn't want to put in the effort by doing their part, which only requires them sending me, the customer computers that are not broken. NewEgg, when accidents happen, make it right. Life is a series of accidents, they happen constantly, just send the equipment I paid for in good working order and accept the broken computer and monitor you accidently delivered to me without keeping me on the phone for 45 minutes. Sadly, Newegg has chased me back into the arms of Amazon. I am willing to give NewEgg a second chance, but I think they are too big and simply don't want to bother with a small business who only spends a few thousand dollars a quarter on computer equipment."

Customer no service

"Ordered a referb desktop. Dead right out of the box. Told to send it back, then told they need 7 to 10 days to inspect it before deciding what to do. I would have thought it would have been inspected before they sold it. Then on top of it all they have a no refund policy (also not disclosed during purchase process) Never bought from New Egg before and never will again. I am now filling a dispute with my credit card company..."

2018-05-23

Tampered packed, ships easy to open. Buy from Amazon.

"I ADVISE NOT BUYING, SHIPS IN AN EASY TO OPEN BOX THAT HAS NO TAMPER PROOFING DONE TO THE BOX.

My box came open and my box was opened and sealed re-taped. Almost $500 and I couldn't get a taped up protected box. Newegg ran me around for over to weeks for my refund.
Then, they had the nerve to issue me an RMA with a freaking $72 restocking fee so they can sell it again.

All in all good item terrible service. It's insulting.

Back on the rise

"Newegg customer support had been falling for many years, till recently it took them 7 months for a RMA.

Today's experience illustrated they are trying to make changes and are moving in the right direction.

Drew M. Garcia

"I am new to building PC's and accidentally purchased a motherboard that was incompatible with the processor I purchased. The representative I spoke to, Drew Garcia, was extremely helpful. He let me return the motherboard for no return fee or shipping fee. He understood my mistake and was very helpful! Great representative!"

Marketplace is horrible!!!!!

"I ordered my item on April 15th, 2018. My item was delivered after waiting for two weeks. I received the wrong item. Called Newegg that day and explained the issue. Was transferred to the marketplace for resolution. Was told to email pictures of the wrongfully sent item and to wait for a response. I sent the pictures and waited and waited and waited. I sent another email asking about the status of the item and no response from the marketplace. Called again and was told by customer service that they didn't know what the issue was. Basically had to explain what happened again today and was told that the marketplace will try to send out my item after the marketplace is contacted again but they can't guarantee when my item will come. Basically, my item is not being expedited. I am beyond ****. I want my item and this will the first and last time that I ever use this service.

You were so quick about taking out my money. But I am still waiting on my correct item. Oh, and the icing on the cake is that they want their incorrect mailed item back and if I don't mail it back than I am going to be charged for their shipping mistake.

Great online chat experience

"Just got out of a chat with Aubrey Y (seller 2121 ??). Courteous, knowledgeable, efficient, and totally dedicated to helping me. Perfect!"

Great and Knowledgeable customer service

"The customer service rep that I spoke to was very professional and knowledgeable. He was also able to resolve my problem of a broken PC very quickly and I could not be more satisfied. "

2018-05-23

Long term buyer. Always a good service.

"Newegg is my favorite reseller. Their customer service is the greatest. I have had many problems and they have always been quick to find a solution. I have bought from them for years. I love their selection. I love their prices. I love that they accept bitcoin. Shipping is fast."

Excellent

"I was browsing the site and came across a product. Without paying attention on my pary I bought the wrong product, so I called customer services, explained my mishap and was able to fix it in the time they said it would take. I bought things from NewEgg before and have loved their outcome. I definitely recommend NewEgg.com to all my friends for computer parts and products. My only wish is more FedEx locations including FedEx Drop Off locations that include a local Walgreens.

So far my only negative experience was something of my own doing, so nothing to complain about, just pay better attention to the description of a product before purchasing.

Thank you NewEgg Customer Services.

Drew G’s 5-star service!

"Long story short, Drew went above and beyond his CSR duties when we were connected via live chat. He initially thanked me for my military service in his greeting, which I have never experienced in my service of 10+ years. It also let me know that he read my issue prior to contacting me which means that his goal was to leave me with a satisfied solution to my issue. Drew was very informative, patient and understanding. I left the chat with my problem solved and more information about Newegg’s purchase protection. The precision and thoroughness of Newegg and customer service representatives like Drew will ensure myself and hundreds of thousands like me will continue to be customers for life. Thank you, Newegg, for sending Drew to solve my issue! "

2018-05-22

Always an AWESOME experience with Newegg!

"I've been buying from newegg for a little over 10 years, and not once have I been disappointed by the products or service I have received. NOT ONCE!
Most recently, I purchased an Xbox One S bundle that came with a DLC code for a game. When I went to type in the code, the Microsoft system refused it. After MULTIPLE phone calls to Microsoft support and getting the run around, they finally told me that there was nothing they could do, because some account registered overseas (I live in America) redeemed this code- on a date PRIOR to my purchase!! I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out why the wouldn't resolve this issue... It makes NO sense AT ALL.. But that's MS for you, I guess. Classic them.
Anyway, I reached out to Newegg support to tell them about this experience, and they made it right IN ONE CALL! It's not even an issue that's on them, but they hooked me up with a gift card for all the trouble and bullcrap that Microsoft pulled. Can't believe it!

THANK YOU AGAIN NEWEGG!!! :D

Helpful and Informative

"caller was very friendly and helpful"

Put in the Wrong Shipping Address and Glen Saved Me

"I used Paypal and it automatically put in an address that wasn't my updated one (to which I did not correct and foolishly sent the package to). Glen, my customer support rep, was able to get the changed and corrected quickly and easily saving me from a huge hassle."

2018-05-22

Multiple transactions are causing my cards to get declined

"I am ordering a good number of items from multiple transactions but the way newegg operates, each item is a separate sales order. That means that each item is billed separately. VISA has a max transaction limit of around 20 in a few hours. Because each item is a separate VISA transaction, I've hit that limit several times and must wait to keep ordering. It will take me 3 days to order a total of 5 laptops. Something that could be done in an afternoon. I would recommend any store over newegg. So sketchy most banks don't trust it."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.