8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Customer service: 9.28/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.66/10
2018-08-18

Great customer support

"Received a NAS drive that was giving sector write error messages. Newegg customer service gave a refund and processed a replacement with free shipping, as it would be faster. Received it in two days. Great service."

2018-08-17

Excellent customer service with follow up!

"Kari at Newegg was awesome! I haven't had this kind of great customer service in a long time. She tried to help me with my shipping mess with Fedex who had terrible customer service. Kari fully understood my shipping issue and tried her best to help and was responsive every time I emailed her for an update or a question. She made a very frustrating situation better!"

Great Customer Service

"So i had just ordered my GeForce GTX 1080 TI that I've been wanting forever, got it a day earlier than expected installed it in my computer and it didn't work... so bummed. I called customer service to schedule a return and replacement, she was so helpful and kind in understanding my heart break that she set up and RMA so i could get a new one quickly just in time for my birthday!!!! Definitely changed my mood from bad to good, real happy to see Newegg has great people working for them in customer service she deserves a raise!!!! "

2018-08-17

quality check! price check! service check!

"all my dealings with newegg.com have been beyond satisfactory. Their selection, prices, sales and quality have made them the only place i shop for computer hardware. Recently I had a charge made to my account by someone other than myself. it took a few minutes to get thru on their call back service but I did not have to sit on hold, and the issue was resolved on the spot. The service helper could not have been any more helpful nor efficient. It was logged, filed. and removed inside of 30 minutes. and paypal had the money back to my account b4 I was even logged out. I cannot say how pleased i was to have a scary and potentially costly fraudulent charge taken care of so smoothly. Thank you newegg.com for being a great place to shop. I will continue doing business there."

help was fast

"thanks Ramona for the speedy help"

Great customer service

"After having a company give me RAM that wasn't really to the QVL on my motherboard because of their part numbers only using 'similar' hardware and not identical to their part numbers as it should be (Corsair) I was irritated. My new PC had been a massive headache for a month trying to figure out what was wrong when it turned out the RAM not only didn't meet QVL, but I later found out one stick was defective. This was a massive headache to figure out since 4 conventional and typical RAM tests were incapable of figuring this out until later.

By this time, thanks to this convoluted mess I was outside the 30 day window to return to Newegg properly. Luckily Corsair agreed that their compatibility issues warranted trying to get something else and wrote a recommendation to Newegg to allow me to get it returned anyway so I could get anything that would work better.

Not only did they take it back, the very enthusiastic great guy at customer service was very gungho about finding my replacement RAM instead of letting me wait it out and find it on the website later. I usually hate talking on the phone and rarely do, but regardless, he didn't care about time or anything and we ended up going back and forth on options for over an hour. Ultimately, I ended up having to buy more expensive RAM anyway, but they took the RAM back totally understanding the compatibility issues (and that well, I ultimately found out one was screwed up anyway) and even got me a prepaid label to send it back and the new one out fast so I could keep using the part of my RAM that did work until the new one came and I had time to set it up before my RMA period was over so I'd have downtime.

Always had a great experience with Newegg's support thus far

Good mojo baby

"Like, it was totally better that bad, it was good. Chaw!"

Amazing service

"I called because my orde was sent to the wrong address and the customer service employee Hailey.T.Rochin was super amazing and was able to get the package before it was sent out, she’s the best, and she deserves a raise because she also was super nice and respectful, and the overall service of the company is great too they deliver very fast."

Great Service

"Awesome customer service, very efficient and fast."

customer service

"item shipped using wrong method, received $10 gift card.............."

2018-08-16

Great Customer Service! Thanks Joseph!

"Newegg helping me resolve a problem with manufacturer Lenovo. Lenovo has been nothing but terrible service. Joseph from Newegg is at least trying to help. Situation unresolved as of writing, but at least I feel like Newegg cares at all about the situation."

One Decade

"67 days until the 10th anniversary of my first purchase from Newegg.com. Newegg customer service has always made me happy before and after the purchase!"

2018-08-16

Very good Customer Service.

"I've had my issues (over the years) with Newegg sending me open box instead of a new item I ordered but just had another excellant experience with their CS department. CS is the thing that keeps me shopping Newegg."

Excellent Customer Service

"Bought computer parts for a new build, one of them was faulty, and Hutch helped me with the replacement process. Very helpful and unlike other customer service representatives, he doesn’t seem like a robot and has a personality. Very understanding. "

Fantastic Assistance !!!!

"I was in the market for a Refurbished Apple iPad. Hutch spent at least one and a half hours assisting me in my search for that refurbished, 64gb, Grade A Apple iPad. When I say assisting me, I mean assisting me in a way that I have never experienced in dealing with Customer Service Representatives in the past.
Hutch went above and beyond the call of duty in helping me find what I was looking for. Like I said, he spent the time necessary to help me in a very cordial, professional, and understanding manner.
He didn’t know it at the time, but he was dealing with a 74 year old non computer savvy Newegg customer, and he did it in a fashion that I wish all Service Representatives would do for everyone.
GREAT JOB HUTCH !
Haven’t received the product yet, but I feel confident it will be just what I was looking for.

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.