Stores > newaudiovideo
  • newaudiovideo

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review newaudiovideo by clicking a star below.
2017-10-18

No funny business

"Bought an expensive speaker. I called and made the transaction by phone. Alex was very helpful, straightforward, and answered my questions. It was a great unit at a great price and we made the deal. There was no attempt at any bait and switch, no pushing add-ons, just straight shooting. Yes, it took a while to arrive, but with a heavy item shipping ground across the country, this was expected. It was well packaged and arrived undamaged. However, there was damage to the grills where they clip onto the speaker, likely occurring during assembly or packaging at the factory. I called New Audio Video and got voicemail, so I just hung up. Five minutes later, I got a call from Jeff at New Audio Video. He asked me to send him a picture of the damage, which I emailed to him. He said he would forward it to his contact and get me new grills, no problem. And that's exactly what he did. After two weeks, having not received the grills or gotten any notifications, I sent Jeff an inquiry. Just a few hours later, the grills arrived. Couldn't be happier with the purchase. Sure, they may have gray market items, but they stand by their products, they have great prices, and they were, for me, a pleasure to work with."

2017-03-10

You want the truth.....

"Searched around for the best deal on quality speakers....the search ended with newaudio video.com
I read the reviews......and took the plunge...a bit scary as I'm in the U.K.
Two weeks later....(earlier than expected) my speakers arrived, and they rock.
Service was excellent so hoping to redress the balance of reviews as people forget to review when it goes well normally right!!??
No complains and would happily order again.

2017-02-13

Very Helpful Customer Service

"My experience overall was very good. I am very likely to purchase more products from New Audio Video. I think their prices are very reasonable and I was able save on local tax."

2016-12-15

Waste of Time

"Don't waste your time. They took my order, charged my credit card, and then wouldn't respond for a week even though their policy is shipment by 12pm CST the next day. I emailed multiple times with no response. They finally sent an email stating "out of stock" after I stated I was canceling the order."

2016-03-24

Please do not do buy anithing from here you will loss your money and time.

"I bought 2 new ceiling speakers at www.newaudiovideo.com Niles CM8HD; after 2 week I did not received my item I call them and they make a poor excuse that they did not have it that soon it will be shipped when they get the item, but the same day just like a one hour after they ship the item that mean that they lie to me about not haven't it and everything, so after almost a month and received the item and it does not match the picture that they have in the website, so I call them and they say that the website is not update in my case that in not my problem, but they didn't do nothing also the model number match but no the picture so they could easy have change it for a cheaper model or I do not know at this moment so they said they could not do anything at this moment. Buy they told me to buy more so I can match what they send me what a joke.
Thanks.

2016-01-02

"Ordered online and paid with a credit card. I did not receive a tracking number, or shipping confirmation from the company. They did not answer multiple emails or online inquiries through their website. When I called on the phone they did now answer the first two occasions. When I did get through the associate talked in circles and was rude. Ultimately I was told they would ship my item (an in wall speaker) if and only if I ordered two. It took me weeks to find this out, and I had to make an assertive effort to successfully contact them at all. They have very good prices but do not order from them if you expect to receive your stuff in a reasonable time frame (or possibly at all). I had made one previous larger order with no issues. Therefore my rating is higher than might be expected."

2015-12-22

"Alex was able to get me a speaker that was on backorder for 2+ weeks, no one else was able to get their hands on. did not upcharge me for it, product came in factory sealed, perfect condition next day below MSRP. couldn't be happier! thanks NewAudioVideo, my home theater is now complete!"

Share newaudiovideo's store rating

newaudiovideo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

newaudiovideo is not a merchant member
newaudiovideo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!