Product & services pricing 5.00/10
2018-07-26

Got *** " PENDING " *** " PENDING " for 3 days now!!!

"placed the order 3 days ago, the transaction is still "pending", called 3-4 times and nobody answers. "

2018-07-11

Poor customer service.

"I ordered a speaker on July 6. Found it for $25 less at Amazon. Called on July 7 to cancel and was told there would be a restocking fee because it was already in process and was shipped from the supplier. Called on July 11 and was told the order had been canceled because they could not get the speaker. Said they had sent an email but it never arrived. Based on other reviews, I question whether it is true. My amazon order will arrived in two days. "

2018-05-26

LESS THAN ZERO STARS

"Less than zero stars. I dont know where these people are from, but this isnt how we do business in America!"

2018-03-27

BUYER BEWARE

"We purchased a set of KEF in-ceiling and in wall speakers after doing a series of research. It was absolutely thrilling at first to see finally a store that is willing to discount them since Magnolia (BB) wasn't willing to budge on the price at all and these were 35% off so initially we were super excited. When I first added everything to cart, since it was quite a large order, I figured I would call them first to ask if they have it in stock. No one answered but they called me back after a couple hours to confirm everything is in stock and would ship to me after a couple weeks. They said that the distributor in New Jersey had it in stock it is just a matter of time till they ship to them and ship it to me in San Francisco. I sat there patiently waited and waited and waited and waited, after emailing them and calling them to follow up on the order - they made it seem like they were doing me a favor. It was horrific and they wouldn't refund my order. Luckily we paid through Paypal and they guaranteed the purchase for us and refunded us after 2 months. This is the most ridiculous experience we have ever had and cannot believe that Paypal or anybody will even partner with them. At first, everything seems so professional, they seem to have every brand and product known to mankind at crazy discounted price - I figured even if they are "open boxed", since they are going in the wall and ceiling, i really wouldn't care since its so cheap - however its all a scam, holding my money for 2 months and then nothing. I usually never write reviews but everyone out there should know this is not acceptable and so horrific. "

2018-01-10

Nothing...

"Ordered approx. $1600 in speakers from website after looking for quite a while, Paypal was used and authorized.
Two months later and I never received speakers nor any email, texts, or call about the order, which was shown as pending on their website. I cancelled the order.

2017-12-19

Probably a scam site...

"Ordered speakers, credit card was charged. I called a few days later since the order was still "pending" and left a voice mail with customer service, but never got a call back.

I called and got a guy on the phone a few days later - gave him the order number several times, which I guess didn't bring up my order since he asked what the product was. I gave him the brand & model of the speakers, and he said they would be shipping the speakers out later that week. If they didn't seem extremely sketchy yet, that phone conversation confirmed it.

They sent an email later that evening saying that my order was canceled as the speakers were out of stock (speakers not listed as such on the website). The pending charge has not been released from my credit card 20h later. Guess I'll keep an eye on it and dispute with the credit card company if they don't release it (and check my statement for fraudulent charges in the future).

Prices are way too good to be true. I'm guessing the positive reviews on here are bogus based on my extremely shady experience with these guys.

2017-10-18

No funny business

"Bought an expensive speaker. I called and made the transaction by phone. Alex was very helpful, straightforward, and answered my questions. It was a great unit at a great price and we made the deal. There was no attempt at any bait and switch, no pushing add-ons, just straight shooting. Yes, it took a while to arrive, but with a heavy item shipping ground across the country, this was expected. It was well packaged and arrived undamaged. However, there was damage to the grills where they clip onto the speaker, likely occurring during assembly or packaging at the factory. I called New Audio Video and got voicemail, so I just hung up. Five minutes later, I got a call from Jeff at New Audio Video. He asked me to send him a picture of the damage, which I emailed to him. He said he would forward it to his contact and get me new grills, no problem. And that's exactly what he did. After two weeks, having not received the grills or gotten any notifications, I sent Jeff an inquiry. Just a few hours later, the grills arrived. Couldn't be happier with the purchase. Sure, they may have gray market items, but they stand by their products, they have great prices, and they were, for me, a pleasure to work with."

2017-03-10

You want the truth.....

"Searched around for the best deal on quality speakers....the search ended with newaudio video.com
I read the reviews......and took the plunge...a bit scary as I'm in the U.K.
Two weeks later....(earlier than expected) my speakers arrived, and they rock.
Service was excellent so hoping to redress the balance of reviews as people forget to review when it goes well normally right!!??
No complains and would happily order again.

2017-02-13

Very Helpful Customer Service

"My experience overall was very good. I am very likely to purchase more products from New Audio Video. I think their prices are very reasonable and I was able save on local tax."

2016-12-15

Waste of Time

"Don't waste your time. They took my order, charged my credit card, and then wouldn't respond for a week even though their policy is shipment by 12pm CST the next day. I emailed multiple times with no response. They finally sent an email stating "out of stock" after I stated I was canceling the order."

2016-03-24

Please do not do buy anithing from here you will loss your money and time.

"I bought 2 new ceiling speakers at www.newaudiovideo.com Niles CM8HD; after 2 week I did not received my item I call them and they make a poor excuse that they did not have it that soon it will be shipped when they get the item, but the same day just like a one hour after they ship the item that mean that they lie to me about not haven't it and everything, so after almost a month and received the item and it does not match the picture that they have in the website, so I call them and they say that the website is not update in my case that in not my problem, but they didn't do nothing also the model number match but no the picture so they could easy have change it for a cheaper model or I do not know at this moment so they said they could not do anything at this moment. Buy they told me to buy more so I can match what they send me what a joke.
Thanks.

2016-01-02

"Ordered online and paid with a credit card. I did not receive a tracking number, or shipping confirmation from the company. They did not answer multiple emails or online inquiries through their website. When I called on the phone they did now answer the first two occasions. When I did get through the associate talked in circles and was rude. Ultimately I was told they would ship my item (an in wall speaker) if and only if I ordered two. It took me weeks to find this out, and I had to make an assertive effort to successfully contact them at all. They have very good prices but do not order from them if you expect to receive your stuff in a reasonable time frame (or possibly at all). I had made one previous larger order with no issues. Therefore my rating is higher than might be expected."

2015-12-22

"Alex was able to get me a speaker that was on backorder for 2+ weeks, no one else was able to get their hands on. did not upcharge me for it, product came in factory sealed, perfect condition next day below MSRP. couldn't be happier! thanks NewAudioVideo, my home theater is now complete!"

Share newaudiovideo's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!