Stores > myHermes

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review myHermes by clicking a star below.
2017-11-17

MyHermes don't use

"Myhermes lost my parcel I posted and have refused compensation on the total of £42. That was bad enough and now they will not refund the postage of £5.99 I paid for their service. They have more or less told me to get lost. I will never use myhermes again and I would advise anyone reading this, don't use them, because they will end up losing a parcel and you will never see it or the money you paid for postage, plus the value of the parcel ever again.

One thing I would like to add is, if you have paid for the postage label for myhermes through paypal. Then you can open a case with paypal to get a refund for the money you paid for postage. I know this does not compensate you for your lost parcel, but at least maybe getting the postage fee refunded will give you some satisfaction in this case.

2017-10-07

Total incompetence avoid like the plague

"Wow... never before have I had to ensure such a level of incompetence from a courier company.

Firstly they put a card through your door that you cannot use to track your delivery on their website you need the code which only the sender has...

Secondly there is no option to reorganise a delivery on their website.

Web chat is fine but only available until 8pm... when you get to speak to someone "there is nothing we can do you have to speak to the sender" how the hell is the sender going to reorganise a delivery they don't know my working pattern, what is the need to go through them?

Tracking option gives a different response to that of their customer services number as to the location of a parcel, WTF??? How hard is it to have two systems talking to the same database give the same answer.

If you use the email us link to contact them to reorganise a delivery.... they just ignore it.

***************************
Just to follow up from this, within 2 hours of writing this review and contacting their CEO to complain I now have my package, it's a shame you have to go to such lengths to resolve a delivery issue, so thumbs up to the CEO complaints team, general customer service and other points above however need to be addressed.

2017-09-26

"lovely website and good price"

2017-09-26

"very good to be fair sometimes I have to chase up parcels but not often"

2017-09-26

"Excellent service at a competitive price"

2017-09-26

"Great service. Drop off shop is only a few hundred yards from my home. Parcels are easy to track. Service is inexpensive"

2017-09-26

"Our general experience has always been ok with Hermes, we dont send too many parcels though"

2017-09-26

"**** ! Wasted all day indoors WAITING FOR IMPORTANT PARCEL CUZ IT SAID LOCAL COURIER GONNA DELIVER TODAY ! And after 8h of waiting at home i **** see SORTED AT REGIONAL DEPOT"

2017-09-26

"Website is fine but hard to locate guidance for lost packages"

2017-09-26

"I have successfully posted over 400 parcels with Hermes, they are the delivery of choice for me."

2017-09-26

"Good experience - I was a little confused regarding the need for a signature when I had that there was a 'safe location'."

2017-09-26

"Why is it that prices are cheaper using a price comparison site than they are when purchasing directly through hermes? I would have thought that buying direct would be cheaper - but it isn't."

2017-09-26

"The website is easy to use, and it's very organised so you can see your current and past orders. I like using Hermes!"

2017-09-26

"Very straightforward and easy to use"

2017-09-26

"I have never had a problem the online chat has been very helpful and any problems have always been solved."

Share myHermes's store rating

myHermes is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

myHermes is not a merchant member
myHermes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!