Product & services pricing 1.88/10
2018-08-01

Can't rate lower or I would

"Smashed my parcel to pieces. I paid extra for signed for delivery and insurance. After pulverising the package, someone in this company signed for it themselves and dumped it on the recipients doorstep. While they were in...myhermes refuse to accept responsibility or to address the fact the signature was fraudulent "

2018-07-31

Incompetent couriers.

"Awful service and terrible company with even worse couriers who "fail to deliver due to restricted access". What restricted access you might ask... a DOOR with a BUZZER. (And why do they need my phone number if they cannot call to see if I'm around -- which I have been, the entire day, waiting for the mighty hermes guy to grace me with his presence.)
Only giving it a star to be able to leave a review, because frankly, this service doesn't even deserve one star.

2018-07-25

Horrible customer service

"MyHermes - what a nightmare! I bought some products through Ebay Germany in March, and received my package about 3 weeks later. What was left of it at least, since everything was broken.
Well at least I will get my money back I thought, so I contacted the seller, who contacted MyHermes in Germany. Since MyHermes said I had to take pictures of everything and fill in a form to file a claim, I did exactly that. And then I waited. I waited. I waited... Every now and then I asked them about my claim and they said "Soon", "Very soon".

Finally, at the end of June, after having sent them yet another message, I received an e-mail - telling me that only the seller can file a claim. :(

And now, of course it is too late to ask for compensation.. so insured up to EUR 500 yes.. but worth nothing in the end.

So... MyHermes is certainly not mine. Never again.

2018-04-03

Absolutely abysmal service, unprofessional, and most probably mischievous!

"Absolutely abysmal service, unprofessional, extremely slow, and I seriously believe that they intentionally "misplace" high valued parcels.

My Story: I've lost a value item on a GWR train, and somehow thanks to some good soul it was submitted to the GWR Lost and found division.

So I contact them to see my options on pickup, turns out it is 2 hours away from me and I was quite busy, so they recommended using MyHermes to pickup my item.

I comply (Bad decision from my side) to save myself the trip and buy my self a pickup using MyHermes, and add my work address.

First: they've attempted a delivery on SUNDAY for work address.

2nd: When it was a failure attempt, the package was supposed to be back at the depot for rescheduling, but they somehow lost it during scanning, it wasn't scanned, and the driver says he left it at the depot, and the depot did a couple searches and nothing!
It is an easy item to search for since it is a bright blue plastic wrap FFS.

So they've lost my high valued, and they compensate me a freaking £25 for my lost item! (NOT EVEN 5% OF PARCEL VALUE)

TLDR: DO NOT USE THIS CHEAP, WORTHLESS, AND MOST PROBABLY A MISCHIEVOUS FENCING COMPANY!

2018-02-07

pool service and cheeky company

"drivers never call while they cannot deliver, be careful. And they sometimes try to charge you more by stopping the delivery process until you pay extra."

2017-12-25

Hermes are not to be trusted beware!!!

"The drivers don't have any rules. The driver took my parcels home for 2 weeks when he went on holiday. And when he delivered he was rude. 3 out of 7 parcels when missing. And never found. And all there office could say was can you wait. Then no answer. I believe they were stolen.. Do not use.. Please. You get what you pay for"

2017-12-05

Nice Experience

"Very Awesome services - as we are a IT services company, Kriscent Techno Hub"

2017-11-17

MyHermes don't use

"Myhermes lost my parcel I posted and have refused compensation on the total of £42. That was bad enough and now they will not refund the postage of £5.99 I paid for their service. They have more or less told me to get lost. I will never use myhermes again and I would advise anyone reading this, don't use them, because they will end up losing a parcel and you will never see it or the money you paid for postage, plus the value of the parcel ever again.

One thing I would like to add is, if you have paid for the postage label for myhermes through paypal. Then you can open a case with paypal to get a refund for the money you paid for postage. I know this does not compensate you for your lost parcel, but at least maybe getting the postage fee refunded will give you some satisfaction in this case.

2017-10-07

Total incompetence avoid like the plague

"Wow... never before have I had to ensure such a level of incompetence from a courier company.

Firstly they put a card through your door that you cannot use to track your delivery on their website you need the code which only the sender has...

Secondly there is no option to reorganise a delivery on their website.

Web chat is fine but only available until 8pm... when you get to speak to someone "there is nothing we can do you have to speak to the sender" how the hell is the sender going to reorganise a delivery they don't know my working pattern, what is the need to go through them?

Tracking option gives a different response to that of their customer services number as to the location of a parcel, WTF??? How hard is it to have two systems talking to the same database give the same answer.

If you use the email us link to contact them to reorganise a delivery.... they just ignore it.

***************************
Just to follow up from this, within 2 hours of writing this review and contacting their CEO to complain I now have my package, it's a shame you have to go to such lengths to resolve a delivery issue, so thumbs up to the CEO complaints team, general customer service and other points above however need to be addressed.

2017-09-26

"lovely website and good price"

2017-09-26

"very good to be fair sometimes I have to chase up parcels but not often"

2017-09-26

"Excellent service at a competitive price"

2017-09-26

"Great service. Drop off shop is only a few hundred yards from my home. Parcels are easy to track. Service is inexpensive"

2017-09-26

"Our general experience has always been ok with Hermes, we dont send too many parcels though"

2017-09-26

"**** ! Wasted all day indoors WAITING FOR IMPORTANT PARCEL CUZ IT SAID LOCAL COURIER GONNA DELIVER TODAY ! And after 8h of waiting at home i **** see SORTED AT REGIONAL DEPOT"

Share myHermes's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!