Stores > monoprice.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.35/10 1.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review monoprice.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-11

Customer Service lied to me to get me off of the phone.

"Customer service promised to send me a replacement board for their poorly designed 3D printer and it never came. It takes 30 mins to get a hold of a customer service representive. It was cheaper to just to buy a replacement board than to waste more time trying to get them to keep their words. I will never buy from them again."

2018-01-04

Customer Service Nonexistant

"Paid extra to get 1-day shipping. They did a terrible job and packaging and getting my product to me. Customer service won't get back to me. I made another purchase after the monoprice purchase at another leading online retailer who had no issues getting me my stuff ASAP."

2017-12-26

Very poor customer service

"Purchased one of their 5w guitar tube amps. When it arrived it did not work. Have sent 4 emails, 4 phones call and tried the live chat. Have not recieved any type of a reply. So looks like I am just stuck with a non-working guitar amp. "

2017-12-19

1 star for zero customer service

"There is ZERO customer service.
Sent 5 emails.
Called multiple times to get a machine that hangs up on you.

If you have problems with a product, GOOD LUCK.

I spend thousands of dollars on monoprice for our business, but if you have ANY issues, you are left in the dark.

2017-12-19

pretty good

"Bought my astros a40 tr edition here for cheap. Price was great and got free 1-2 day shipping which was neat. One problem I did have was the outside box was torn but the headphones were not damaged. At first I was a little worried after reading the review on here but im glad I did. Gave it a four star because of the outside box and the cushion they put in the box didnt secure the headphones at all."

2017-12-04

The old Monoprice is gone

"I've bought from monoprice for years and was always happy and never had an issue. That all ended recently.

I ordered a TV Wall Mount and a Cable. They sent only the cable. The package was sent through UPS and was small enough to only be a cable, yet the shipping weight was listed on the package as 28lbs. We thought maybe the Wall Mount because of being bigger was coming separately or something, but we never got a 2nd tracking number and after nearly a week there was nothing.

Since then I have tried to contact them via email, through their online chat and also by phone. None of them have they responded to in the least. I've never seen such a terrible demonstration of customer service.

Do not give them your business. See that they either fix their problems or that they go out of business.

2017-11-29

Good company until something goes wrong

"They have good products and good prices. Most people would give five stars because they get what they ordered and it works out of the box.

But if you ever have to contact them about a warranty or a DOA product you might wonder if any humans work at this company. Their tech support and customer service is just plain non-existent. I've only gotten automated emails from them saying "someone will contact you within 3 days, if you don't hear from use by then try again"

2017-11-19

Warranty Good luck

"I feel like I have been scammed by Monoprice. Wrote support in Sept. 2017 about warranty on a cable and they said someone will be in contact with me soon. Not a peep in 3 weeks so I write back in Oct. 2017. Still nothing and today is 11/19/17. I even wrote to their Facebook page with no result. Sure does seem like a scam to sell faulty products and not stand by the warranty if you ask me! Stay far away from Monoprice!!! "

2017-11-13

Horrible shipping and replacement experience

"The shipper lost the delivery and kept pushing out the delivery date. I reported it to monoprice after the package was two days late, and they said I had to wait two additional days for an investigation before a replacement could be sent out. After waiting three business days, the replacement still hadn't been sent out. I contacted customer service only to find out that now they were out of stock of the product. I received zero communication from monoprice customer service regarding the issue.

I have purchased many times from monoprice in the past and have recommended monoprice to many people. This is definitely my last order from them for the foreseeable future, and I will no longer be recommending monoprice to people.

2017-11-01

Good products, poor Customer Service - full refund not received

"Based on the false description of a product on Monoprice.com web site, I have ordered some other unnecessary items. As advised by them, I returned them later, but received only a partial refund.

Since then, I tried to contact Monoprice Customer Service and Refund departments several times, asking for explanation, but with no luck. They stopped replying to my messages.

I tried to leave a comment/review on their web site, but they never published it.

I purchased these and some other items at Monoprice.com for a school, spent hundreds of dollars.

BTW, they still did not correct the wrong description of the item.

Monoprice.com seems to be an untrusted seller with poor Customer Service. Beware!!

2017-10-12

Purchase 3D printer experience

"Purchased a 3D printer (open box). Missing a part when it arrived. Sent it back. Received the replacement (open box). Missing other parts. They over-rated their quality of a "tested" product. Entire process took 2~3 weeks.

I purchased two desktop from them a month ago. One of them has broken corners.

Their prices are good. Their staff are very polite and easy to work with. However, the quality control needs to significantly improve. The replacement process needs to expedite.

2017-10-10

Should have read reviews before ordering

"Great prices get you every time ! I should have read the reviews before placing order. I paid for two day shipping and ordered on an afternoon so could have been shipped same day.
Didn't get shipped until LATE next day and arrived three business days later. What a waste of time. Never again .... you get what you pay for.

2017-10-03

Customer service is very, very bad.

"Monoprice used to be a really good resource for a limited selection of (mostly electronic and computer) products, but they made up for the lack of variety with low prices and responsive and efficient customer service. Now they sell an extensive selection of weirdly unrelated merchandise (camping gear! bike tires! trumpets!) and the customer service is just plain TERRIBLE -- think repeated customer service and/or return requests and emails that go unanswered, a website "Live Chat" function that doesn't work, obscenely long wait/hold times on the phone, clueless and unhelpful employees, etc, etc.

That said, the prices seem like they're still pretty competitive (that trumpet can be yours for just $170!), so if you have no expectation or intention of ever utilizing their customer support you may come away satisfied. As for me, I don't think I'll be buying from them again anytime soon.

2017-09-30

Customer Service Horrible

"I received a defective optical HDMI cable, so I initiated a RMA to send it back for replacement 2 weeks ago. The only contact I have gotten from them so far, despite multiple attempts to get status from them, is asking me to confirm my shipping address. This is odd, since they already have it and they haven't even provided instructions for sending the defective cable back yet. I've ordered a lot from this company over the years but due to this experience they have lost me as a future customer. They also deleted my honest review of the cable I received."

2017-09-23

Horrible

"Once Monoprice started using GSO for shipping.......I stopped buying from them. You will never receive your package. I had my CC company take the charge off my card and ordered from Amazon instead. Got my package in two days. "

Share monoprice.com's store rating

monoprice.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

monoprice.com is not a merchant member
monoprice.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!