Stores > MoissaniteCo.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review MoissaniteCo.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-30

Just exquisitely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

"We are beyond thrilled with the GORGEOUS ring that moissanite co custom created for us!!
Chris, who was the utmost professional and very courteous, patiently answered all of our many questions. He also worked diligently with us to find the exact dream ring I had in my mind.
The price was excellent and we are definitely going to work with Chris again for more stunning pieces! Thanks again!!!!

2017-10-13

The Perfect Ring

"I just received my beautiful 3 stone diamond ring. After 21 years of marriage and five kids later I lost the ring my husband gave to me the night we were engaged. Having had no insurance on my ring I knew it would be impossible to replace it....then I found Moissanite Co. and found my solution..... The customer service was great from beginning to end. Craig, Elizabeth and Chris were so patient in answering my questions and helping me find the perfect ring. In the end I ordered an exact look a like to my orginal ring and it is truely beautiful! I am so grateful to be wearing a diamond again!! Thank you"

2017-10-09

Customer service

"They're customer service would be at zero stars If I could
Ok I decide to go with another company simply based on my emails back and forth between Chris. He's not the most "customer service friendly" especially if you have a lot of questions. He's extremely rude and I will NOT BE PURCHASING FROM THEM. I was referred by a friends who's stone now slides side to side take your money elsewhere ! Getting married is stressful enough. Get a new customer service guy

2017-09-27

Very happy with my engagement ring

"When my now-fiance and I started looking at rings, we turned to moissanite because we both wanted to not go into debt for a ring, and because we wanted to avoid conflict diamonds. After several weeks of searching, we settled on a vintage-looking ring with a round moissanite center, small diamonds and sapphires. I was a little nervous ordering sight-unseen, but we were so thrilled when the ring arrived and it was even more beautiful than the pictures.

I have received endless compliments- including from **** relatives who swear they "know diamonds" ;) which I very much like to upstage by informing them of the actual gem. I'm completely in love with moissanite as itself, but if you are looking for something to give the diamond look, there is nothing better.

Overall I have to rate Moissanite Co an 11. The ring's craftmanship is excellent, the filigree work is beautiful, everything came quickly, professionally packaged, and completely to our specifications.

2017-09-26

Moissanite is an amazing gem!

"At this point in my life I can well afford a real diamond, but could not justify that much money on a piece of jewelry.. I ordered a diamond nexus solitare.. What a disappointment! However,the customer service was great. I I received a full credit once they received the merchandise..The Moissanite cushion cut novo arrived a couple of weeks ago.. and wow does it sparkle in certain lighting!! The depth and sparkle looks just like my diamonds. For those of you just starting out, not only can you get an amazing Moissanite, you can better spend the remaining money on a down payment for a home or furniture or a nice honeymoon.,not a diamond that cost thousands and thousands of dollars not to mention it might be a blood diamond."

2017-09-19

Love it!!!

"I got the ring style WED450hFB for my upgrade and boy does it sparkle!! It's white, never yellow or cloudy, came in a beautiful bag and velvet ring box which was packaged very well. Have had it for months now and it looks as good as the day I received it! I've gotten many compliments on it and the Moissanite.co staff were great to deal with and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend them and will be back for more."

2017-09-18

Refund policy is terrible

"I found a much better deal on Amazon, with a bigger and better stone. In addition, it would be at my place in two days. So bottom line, you can find cheaper, better options on amazon and in case you dont like, you wont have to pay for shipping to return it. I mean if you're already overpaying for an item, make the return shipping free!"

2017-09-18

Wonderful Customer Service

"Well, the ring was beautiful and seems to be of very high craftsmanship, but beyond that I wanted to comment on the excellent customer service I received when I contacted the sales department. It was my error that I didn't notice the 10 day processing period before the ring was shipped and I was running short on time until my anniversary. The representative I worked with kept me informed as the order was processed to ensure timely delivery. Fortunately processing was completed a couple days early and I received the ring before our anniversary date. My wife is thrill with it and I am a very satisfied customer. Thanks Moissanite.com and Chris from Sales!"

2017-09-16

Update.. got my refund back

"Update.. got my full refund back.. thank you Chris for resolving the issue...
.………………
Customer service is hard to reach once you make the order and they have ur money!! I received my $1255 earrings both defected and they didnt offer any free return or free exchange and now they are not responding to my email

2017-08-23

Doesn't disappear

"I have ordered Moissanite from the 'original' Moissanite website, and they changed their website lately, and do not have the selection not high quality anymore that they used to. My new 'go to' place is MoissaniteCo.com! I have ordered about 4 pieces in just the last month, and am now looking at a 5ct bracelet - every piece I order just gets better and better. So well made, and every stone just catches every bit of light and sparkles away. Much better than diamonds, and so much less. Receive compliments everywhere I go. Thanks MoissaniteCo.com, you have found another new customwe!"

2017-08-16

Above and Beyond

"The staff at MoissaniteCo are what you look for in customer service. They will spend all the time needed to make you feel confident about your purchase. I spent countless hours researching moissanite and quality as well as price. Don't hesitate to purchase from this company. The product carries a 5 star rating as well as the packaging. The craftmanship is amazingly flawless. The ring I chose was the WED 550 F-1. The setting and stone is radiant, flawless, as well as an eye catcher... Don't hesitate...the service is beyond customer satisfaction. Pleased in every way! Why buy diamond's when you have something that looks, and costs value go beyond and above quality and expectations. Really a stunning product!"

2017-08-06

Better than my diamond

"I would never have thought of not wearing a "real" diamond. This ring is amazing and looks so much better than anything I have ever worn! Love Love Love Moissanite diamonds"

2017-07-29

Amazing Gem

"I received my Moissanite Princess cut yesterday, and all anyone could say when I opened the box was ""OMG!"".
It is so beautiful and exceeded my expectations. The big surprise was the level of craftsmanship and quality. It is outstanding and second to none. It poo poos all over your standard jewellery stores setting and at a much better price. Customer service was very helpful and helped answer all of my questions, and shipping was very quick. I highly recommend these guys and I will def be a returning customer.

2017-07-20

2 years later

"I've had my engagement ring and wedding band set for almost 2 years now. It's beautiful and I love it! I selected MoissaniteCo because the price was right, the customer service was outstanding, and the diamonds are conflict free & gorgeous. A side stone fell out recently and I contacted customer service. They responded in less than 24 hours with friendly and helpful information. Since I've gotten married and began wearing my wedding band also, the ring has gotten a little tight, so I asked them if I could also go up a half size when I send it in for the repair. And while it's there why not solder them together too? They told me all this is possible and gave great instruction on how to order the changes and send the ring. They have been so great and the price for the modifications is reasonable. I'm going to miss my ring so much while the work is being done but I know it will be in good hands and come back beautiful and perfect! "

2017-07-16

Stunning ring

"I received my ring set yesterday and what can I say....it is STUNNING. I have the Cushion Forever One & Diamond Petite Cathedral Wedding Set with the 1.8 / 7 mm carat stone. The stone is beautiful and very very blingy. The bands are very fine, but personally feel this is an advantage as it shows of the forever one stone in all its glory. Very impressed with the website and delivery. I wish there was a facility on the webpage to post a video. I would recommend this company and also Moissanite over diamonds for any one who cannot decide."

Share MoissaniteCo.com's store rating

MoissaniteCo.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MoissaniteCo.com is not a merchant member
MoissaniteCo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!