Stores > Milanoo

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Milanoo by clicking a star below.

"I was looking for a long time such a store! Where things would be, and cheap and quality! This store, I was pleased! All came to the highest level! I can not say anything bad! Happy with everything and I will continue to order!"

"It has been my first time using this site and I have to say I am impressed - so first is the shipping It got here with time to spare but the best of it was the attention to detail the way they packaged everything with genuine love and care and the quality of items was perfect I thank you and will look forward to ordering with them in future I am very impressed"

"fast, fun shopping,
very good service.
low prices. high quality of service.
product complies with the description.

"Recebi hoje meu vestido de noiva! Ele é lindo, exatamente como na foto! Todos os detalhes estão incríveis, ele serviu certinho! Valeu muito a pena!"

"Milanoo has great prices. I purchased 4 bikinis from them. I measured before I purchased and my measurements were correct. The tops fit but the bottoms are so small they show everything. When I contacted customer service. They said sorry. There is nothing we can do. They are not returnable. Worst product ever. Worst customer service. I also ordered 2 wraps which did not fit as one size fits all. The customer service agent, Gary, stated that they are china sizes not American sizes and I should of known that from the site. No where on the site does that state that. DO NOT BUY. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR MONEY. GOOD LUCK LADIES."

"So, like everyone else.. I was so nervous about ordering a wedding dress online from overseas. There are so many horror stories out there! I went ahead and took the plunge and ordered a dress. A short white satin dress. Exactly the style I want in the picture. It took about a month and a half for the dress to arrive but I expected that because I paid extra for custom measurements (which were perfect by the way! Dress fits like a dream!). The fabric was a perfect ivory satin, nice high quality, and the sewing work is amazing! Anyone that orders a dress online and expects absolute fit perfection is dreaming. I need to do a few small alterations- The button clasp is too small for the two buttons at the top of the back of the dress, there's a tad too much tulle around my tummy, and the lace layer that hangs below the satin layer (made to look like a pretty lace edge to the satin) is a little too long- but these are all little tiny things any seamstress can fix for me. Overall the dress is very very well made, and very high quality! I'm absolutely thrilled! I didn't have to deal with customer service at all so I can't comment on that front.. but just giving them measurements to make a dress for me was a flawless experience. I'd recommend it to others for sure, just pay for custom measurements and measure accurately as a seamstress would!"

"Molto soddisfatta del servizio e degli oggetti acquistati."

"My first time ordering form Milanoo, I purchased 3 items - two summer dresses and a bathing suit. The order was processed and shipped on time; I received my package within a month of ordering (shipping from China to east coast United States), so very good timing! I was extremely satisfied with my bathing suit. It was true to the description and fit perfectly! The two dresses were alright. One is a little see-through and the other was not very true to the photo description. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and will buy again from Milanoo!"

"I'm so happy to buy on website!"

"i'm very happy!! is the best site to buy in china"

"All you women love most! Great clothes, shoes and handbags. I would recommend! I will definitely be checking back here often"

"Milanoo brushes are a product that has haunted me. Every time I wear makeup I think has done a professional makeup artist. Professional soft and include a brief description of its use in each handle for ease of use. They come in an elegant and practical case for easy storage, so you can have secure brushes and stored in a small space. To be honest, I recommend these brushes to every woman who wants to feel like a professional makeup artist."

"Ordered my second pair of dance shoes from Milanoo and I am really pleased. The shoes are comfortable and are just as advertised on the site. Shipping / delivery was quick, even during the Christmas rush. Prics are very fair compared to other online stores selling dance shoes. Would definitely buy from Milanoo again - thank you."

"Milanoo is a company that makes great product from start to finish !!!!"

"Again I have been dissappointed by Milanoo, I stopped using years ago, as I had ,had a few incidents . Their return policies are all lies. I recieved an item with a broken zip, I tried t contact them on their unfriendly user website, if you have registered via paypal this will cause you a problem too. After a while I get an email, they offer me 5usd to cover expenses of a seamstress to fix the zip, zip alone cost 20usd seamstress fee another 25usd, a zip to sew onto pvc isn't easy to find either. Finally they offer me an address were to send my item, will get full refund, but I have to pay for shipping! So, basically I have to provide further expense on so that I an get my money back??? cheeky company, will report to paypal. "

Share Milanoo's store rating

Milanoo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Milanoo is not a merchant member
Milanoo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!