Stores > Milanoo

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Milanoo by clicking a star below.
2016-06-29

Petar

"I bought this incredible sandals. Received quick. All is as exacted. "

2016-06-28

Simply Perfect!! Just as the picture!!

"I'm from Brazil and in my city renting a new wedding dress costs between 4,000 to 6,000, so though I had to pay an enormous amount of money on taxes it was totally worth it because I have a new wedding dress, made exactly to my body, just like the one I saw in the picture, I may add it looks even prettier than it was in the picture. I'm more than satisfied. Milanoo made my dream come true. About the shipping time, it was exactly what they told me, of course, my wedding is in March and I bought in May, but still, the time it was given to make the dress and then to deliver it, was the same from the website and the packaging was good as well. "

2016-06-28

“DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM !!!”

"Before buying a wedding dress for my daughter I asked if two alterations could be made to the dress. I even sent pictures of the changes and was guaranteed they could be made. After ordering and paying the problems began: first one of the changes could not be done. I accpted it even though it mean that the dress would not be exactly like my daughter wanted. the dress was ordered quickly after and I received it in about two weeks. After paying an appaling amount of money for the tax (but I was expecting it so its ok) to my profound regret my daughter was shocked. The dress came in wrong colour (white instead of ivory) and the other change had not been made. Milanoo never - EVER - mentioned anything about that change - the dress should be backless instead of having a back up around below the bust line. To make it even worse it would not close at the back. I took it to a seamstress who gave me an estimate of 120 euros to make it wearable.
After filing a complaint Milanoo first tried to make as if it had been my mistake, then acknowledge their mistake (after more than 1 week) and offered a discount coupon of US40 or a refund of US30. I considered this offer outrageous and did not accept it. My advice to you: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM MILANOO. They will say anything to get you to order and then try to get away with not delivering what you asked for.

2016-06-21

I like the wedding dress!

"Beautiful wedding dress! The lace is really those good ones. V-neck style is my favorite. I never think the amazing price can bring me such a high quality wedding dress. It perfectly fits me well. I love it, and thanks milanoo. High recommend milanoo~~~~"

2016-06-19

Very very cool order

"I asked for a corset for my wife, and when i got it it was very cool, aldo the tongs i asked for and the LOL cosplay from Katarina, all the products were really good acording to quality and as described on the page, I strongly recomend milanoo for buygin costumes and al kind of products, it is really a trustable and very profesional online store, the Corset i bougth was purple with black and fited very well, also the prices and promotions I took to buy this products were really good deals :D Im very happy. Also the tailoring time was fastet than it was stipulated, and the shippment hapened just a week after I set up the order. The customer service is also great, they are very gente and always do their best for finding a solution if you got stuck in somthing. My experience with milanoo was amazing."

2016-06-17

Product great, extra $25 to pay for the delivery NOT great.

"I order a cosplay costume and the quality is fine and the delivery was quick. My big problem was the order had a COD charge of over $25.00!!! I would NOT have ordered this if I had known about the charge."

2016-05-24

Tailor Made

"I am extremely pleased. I ordered two dresses for my daughter; one for a banquet and another for graduation. I was concern that I would not receive them in time when I saw the processing time. But it was delivered as promised prior to her graduation and the dress for the banquet was delivered in record time seven days prior to the event. I am so thankful. I appreciate customer service for they rushed the banquet dress once I told them when I needed it. Thank you again, it’s been a pleasure doing business with you and I will not hesitate to order from Milanoo.com. "

2016-05-17

Happy Wife Happy Life...

"My experience with Milanoo was more than I expected, my cousin referred me to the site and of course I researched online for the company reviews. some were good , some were bad and then some even had horror stories of there experience.
My experience was very good, my bank wouldn't authorize my initial payment, but the Milanoo customer service responded quickly and explained what I should do, so the communication was good, they informed me when my order would ship and it did ship when promised. The order does take a month to receive but I ordered a wedding dress, so a month was not that long for me because wedding dresses take a while to get them back, unless you buy it off the rack.
Each day (anxious bride) I would check to see what status my order was in, and it would be clearly listed, then when it shipped I was able to follow my package via the tracking number..
When I received my dress and opened the box I was so happy and relieved, my dress looked just like the picture and as my mother inspected the gown said it was beautifully made, I am so excited and hope that other brides will consider them as an option.

2016-02-22

More than one month to prepare an order

"Only after you place an order you can discover that there is preparation time in addition to the shipment. For this reason be carefully to pay for a fast shipment if a preparation take more than a month as for my case. For me this behaviour is not correct because you are charged immediately on your credit card , discovering after the order placement this biblical time."

2016-01-25

Worst customer service ever

"I've made my order at the beginning of January, my package was sent on 14th with a wrong tracking number so, I couldn't track my dresses.
I wrote to the customer service but never answered.
Fortunately all has arrived on time.

2016-01-23

Minha experiencia com a Milanoo...

"Fiquei muito satisfeita com a atenção dada pela Milanoo, minhas dúvidas foram esclarecidas em poucas horas e com muita cordialidade. Uma empresa realmente séria. Assim que chegar os produtos postarei as fotos. E já estou prestes a fazer minha nova compra.... Meu vestido de noiva :). "

2016-01-05

"I ordered a dress as a gift for Xmas, and I paid an extra fee to have a fest delivery time (4-6 days instead of 11 days).
But I received this dress 11 days after shipping date, and furthermore, UPS asked me an extra 21 Euros as it was sent from Hong Kong to France. When I asked about those two problems, Milanoo's "customers" service replied (in French) : "Désolé pour cet inconvénient. C’est rare d’avoir ce frais. Voici les explications sur douane de notre site : http://www.milanoo.com/fr/help/index-id-240-childcat-232.html Tous les frais de douane sont à la charge des acheteurs. Désolé qu’on ne peut pas prendre cette charge. Merci de votre compréhension."

The first and last time I order with such non professionnel and un-honest salers. Long live Amazon !!

2015-12-25

"I ordered to pair of shoes.
Quality not at the level of the price.
The shoes have been removed from their boxes and forced into a single box too small for them, so I can't give them as gift because now they seem used.
I am very upset for this.

2015-12-23

"For the many times I have ordered from Milanoo, not once have ever been less than ecstatic from what I've received for the price I paid. I'm surprised to see the negative reviews on here, but no company is perfect, but for one based in China, it is very good.

The first two times I've ordered from Milanoo, I ordered Lolita outfits. I was skeptical, of course, as the prices were low for Lolita. The coupons and the special promotions going on? There had to be no way this was true, but it was. I was mindblown! The quality and feel of the outfit was great! My first order from them was four years ago, and my first Lolita outfit is still in one piece!

I've also ordered two pairs of shoes from there. One pair of white, chunky plateforms for my Lolita outfits and a pair of heels for my Sailor Neptune cosplay (my most recent purchase). I went with my normal shoe size, and they fit perfectly! However, with some shoes I would recommend measuring your foot rather than going with your normal sizes as the structure of some shoes are rather different from common ones at the store (and they do offer this option), but this mainly goes for cosplay shoes and boots.

I ordered two cosplays from Milanoo. One for Kagami Taiga, which was ordered back in March of this year (if I remember correctly), and Sailor Neptune last month. The quality of the fabric was very good and comfortable and I was able to wear them for hours on end without getting overheated. Sailor Neptune, as a character, had a lot more detail than Kagami, and Milanoo did not fail to recognise that. They included every detail down to the choker and gem on the tiara she wore.

The wigs that came with the cosplays were very high quality, but Kagami's was a tad bit longer, which I don't mind because I could trim. Better than being too short, no?

The shipping is great! Sailor Neptune's costume took a bit longer than I would have liked, but that was probably due to me ordering on Black Friday. They also sent my Kagami cosplay in quicker without extra charge when I put it in the notes, which I'm very thankful for.

Overall, Milanoo has been very good to me each and every time I order. I am sad to see that not everyone has received their items as expected, but it can't be helped as mistakes happen.

2015-11-16

"So tenho a agradecer a Milanoo pela atencao e qualidade do meu vestido. Ele foi produzido sob medida e nao necessitei fazer nenhum ajuste de tao certinho que ficou em mim. O acabamento e excelente e os detalhes de pedraria sao bordados com muita atencao. Com relacao ao prazo, chegou dias antes do esperado, mas como infelizmente o Brasil cobra taxas absurdas de importacao, foi necessario pagar R$ 585,00 para retira-lo nos Correios (o vestido e R$ 929,00 em media). Mesmo com essa surpresa ruim (que nao e de responsabilidade do site), compensou muito comprar meu vestido, pois o precos dos alugueis aqui tambem sao bem altos. Parabens Milanoo pela seriedade no trabalho e respeito ao consumidor. Indico a todas as noivinhas que desejam ter um vestido diferenciado mas com preco mais acessivel."

Share Milanoo's store rating

Milanoo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Milanoo is not a merchant member
Milanoo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!