Stores > Milanoo

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Milanoo by clicking a star below.
2017-01-31

Scam!

"Spent $300 on a cosplay prop which was NOT as pictured. The one on their page was made of metal, the one they sent me was made of plastic. VERY poor quality, doesn't screw together like the one in the photos, and the wrap around the handle was coming off straight out of the box. I can't return it because it took so long to arrive at my address, I had left and gone to a different address, so by the time it was rerouted to my new place, the 14 day limit to ask for a refund had passed. So now I'm stuck with a $300 ****. To add insult to injury, it is now available on their site for $160."

2017-01-26

Satisfeita!

"Recebi o corpete no prazo estipulado e não tive problemas quando ao tamanho e qualidade do produto, veio tudo certinho de acordo com o combinado no site. Certamente voltarei à fazer compras no site e indico para as minhas amigas!"

2017-01-25

Finger weg von diesem Shop - das ist Müll!

"https://de.pandacheck.com/shops/milanoo#rating-box"

2017-01-24

Sem comparação!

"No inicio tive receio de comprar um vestido de noiva pelo site, mas realizei várias pesquisas com outras brasileiras e tive esse site como referencia de compra.
Fui extremamente bem atendida e solicitei meu pedido sob medida, para meu espanto e alegria, chegou na medida exata! Não vou precisar nem ajustar! =D
Fiquei muito feliz, o pedido chegou no prazo estipulado e perfeito!
Só tenho a agradecer a Milanoo por toda atenção, estou mais que satisfeita!

2017-01-07

Positive

"Fast delivery. Very high quality, everything like it was described and even better. Size was perfect , it was exactly like it was written.
Fast answer to all my questions.
I am very satisfy!

2017-01-05

Maravilhada com o serviço!!!

"Não tenho palavras para explicar a satisfação e o agradecimento que sinto pelo atendimento maravilhoso da #Milanoo!! Muito bem explicado, confiável , sempre responde as dúvidas com rapidez e eficiência! Atendimento perfeito! E o produto?! Incrível!!! INDESCRITIVEL!!!
Parabéns à todos que compõem essa empresa! Aos novos clientes... não tenham medo, o site é incrível!
Me chamo Noemia de Melo, moro em Sobral, Ceará - BR.

2016-12-05

Thiefs and Liars

I've order on 19th september and i didnt recieve nothing yet. I asked for refund and they said i have to wait 'till end of octomber, then november and now till middle of december. The package havent enter in my country. Anywaythey dont seems tohave anyporblems i have to wait more they said to me to wait. As i said they are thiefs and Liars. Thank you

2016-11-30

"give your review a catchy title" how about, DONT BUY FROM MILANOO.

"took a month just to ship a dress that i didnt get customized. was about 6 inches too long and the top and bust was ridiculously too big. now im a month out from my wedding and just want the money from a refund to get a new dress in time. but the contact page on the website just takes you in circles. i wrote them an email, hopefully it doesnt fall on deaf ears. never buying from them again, and definitely telling others not to buy from them. "

2016-10-19

Don't buy at Milanoo.com!!!

"You have to pay extra costs at the boarder.

They're sizetables are absolutely not realistic.

It's practically impossible to return an item. The website is complicated and they're return procedure is even more complicated.

They just ask you questions all the time and you even HAVE to send them a picture of every item that you would like to return.

You won't get the address where you can return your order. For them it is like a game: They hope that you will give up... It saves them money and time. But I would never order something at Milanoo again.

They won't pay you you're full money back if you return your order.

It takes a really long time before you finally get what you've ordered.

2016-09-28

I love this site

"Good quality products, more than good delivery times, staff ready to answer any queries. I will continue to make purchases on this website"

2016-09-26

Very happy

"I'm very happy with the my dress. Milanoo's group always answered my questions and solved my doubts. The fabric is very good. I Love my dress."

2016-08-22

"Well fitting dress. Only a bit too long. Colour corresponding to picture.
Quite satisfied. I would recommand milanoo to friends.

2016-07-19

High Quality French mountain bike tyre tube valve

""Great Product just as seen on the picture. Arrived on time. Is quite big if you want big bags you won't be dissappointed.Excellent condition and colour. "

2016-07-18

Maxi dress

""Beautiful maxi dress! It is my favorite. I never think the amazing price can bring me such a high quality maxi dress. I love it, and thanks milanoo."

2016-06-29

Petar

"I bought this incredible sandals. Received quick. All is as exacted. "

Share Milanoo's store rating

Milanoo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Milanoo is not a merchant member
Milanoo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!