Monday to Sunday 21:00(PM)-11(AM) EST
    00-86-28-655-541-91

• checkmark icon PayPal

2018-05-07

Beautiful dress

"Beautiful dress, as photos, is a bit 'long but with a pair of high-heeled shoes resolves. Timely delivery as always!"

2018-05-04

O vestido real é muito bonita mais do que foto.

"O vestido real é muito bonita mais do que foto. Pode comprar aqui se preocupar a qualidade e cor dele. O preço dele é razoável e aceitável. Chega em tempo e não pago nada de imposto. Por que antes de envio, já falei com pessoa de Milanoo para decralar um nota valor fiscal menos na alfândega. Agradeços ao equipa Milanoo !"

2018-05-04

A great purchase.

"The only flaw is that under the lace there is a unique lining, it is not semi-transparent as it seems."

2018-03-16

SCAM

"plus 50% cancellation fee. Total Scam. Their Motto is Customer first. They must be the customer. We ordered an outfit 3 weeks before an event and paid an extra $20 for overnight shipping. When we went to review our order in spite of the express shipping fee we wouldn't get our order for 7 weeks. Then we cancelled order in exchange for other Items. Charged a 10% restocking fee on our order and the shipping of $20.00 for express shipping was gone. Complete Scam. now of the $96.00 paid to the company we will only get $33.00 back. Scam. "

2018-03-08

Thieves that should be in jail

"I spent $150 in some coat and blouse and the material for the worst I ever seen. Sent back my package within the time window and they won't refund me. They stole my money and there's nothing I can do."

2018-02-07

Don't use this company

"This company is a scam. i cancelled my order within minutes of placing it. Received a fake service department reply, stating that since it was over 24 hours since I placed order, they would not refund my money. Their response is attached. Every 'reply' link on the email was either broken, or it pointed back to their homepage. There is no way to carry on a dialogue with their service department. I have disputed the charges with PayPal and will probably eventually get my money back through Fraud Department with PayPal, but it's been a nightmare. Avoid these people at all costs."

2018-01-10

Milanoo.com is a SCAM

"This site is entirely a SCAM. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!! They have extremely cheap products, shoes come smelling like glue and heals feel like they will fall off. In order to get $ back, you must pay a restocking fee. Nowhere on the site does it talk about a restocking fee for Shoes. It does for clothes, BUT not for shoes. They won't give you the RMA #, just to prolong the conversation. It's a complete scam!!!! Each pair of shoes costs well over $50. "

2017-12-29

There are stealer

"There are stealer. They have sent me a coat that is another coat and refuse to see the difference. What I received is a sort of Sunday tweed tricot (I actually bought a classical coat that would had enabled me to go outside). I think they use very pretty models with an incapacity to reproduct them. After, they just send you their own creation that is also in sell. They say that the 2 articles are very similar, and, what I have paid is what I have bought; I have foremost, received the same item number as the item number in sell on the website. They do not want to see even with photos proof, the differences, and so, nor to refund.

For their politic of return/refund, this is gross. 12 euros postage for the delivery, 26 for the return, and 15% ripp off for the restoking. 2 euros left if I consider to send the item back (RMA), you should surely experiment them.

2017-12-17

Perfect!

"Been ordering from milanoo for almost 8 years. I have over 25 lol.itadresses from then, 6 bloomers, about 8 blouses, and 7 pairs of lol.ita shoes. I actually have two more orders comig. Sonim getting anither 4 dresses, anither pair of shoes and lol.ita headresses. Ive also ordered cosplay as well. Their service is exceptional, the products are quality made and their fit is perfect. :) "

2017-11-27

Buyer Beware

"I purchased a coat that was suppose to be all wool. I used their size chart that was on the product page and according to said size chart it should have been plenty big enough. Close to a month later, after asking for tracking updates (they don't use USPS or anything else that's easily traceable) I finally get the coat only to have it smell awful and fit like a child sized coat. I've started the RMA process only to have them tell me I have to pay return shipping and they're deducting up to 20% of the purchase price from the return. They also neglected to give me an RMA number and stated without that they wouldn't issue a refund at all."

2017-11-09

Don't order anything here

"It was a disaster. The ordered items did not come, when expected (quite much too late) and they do not look like on their website (they look too cheap, really ugly). So I decided to resend the item, but then they will not pay you more then 70% of the original price (and you have to pay the shipping costs back to China). This was not written on their website like this!
Until now (it was months ago) they did not agree, that they received the item (even if I sent them the tracking number and information--- it did arrive there!). Will be a surprise, if I will ever get back my money.

2017-11-03

Paid for Express Shipping - Still waiting after 11 days!!!

"I paid for express shipping for 5-7 days delivery. It has been 11 days and still no sign of package landing in the States. They sent me an email telling me not to worry that it would arrive by Halloween. Well, that didn't happen. Furious! "

Love them!

"Every outfit I've received from them has been better than I expected!

Milanoo en mi corazón 2017

"Mi experiencia con Milanoo es perfecta. En tan solo unos meses me llegue a comprar 06 pares de botas sobre la rodilla y unas almohadillas para el pie.
Las botas son increíbles, el diseño, la calidad de la tela, la calidad de la suela, son súper cómodas!, la cremallera, son realmente botas que no pasan desapercibidas.
Le pase la página a mis amigas y no dudaron en realizar sus pedidos de inmediato.
Estoy satisfecha con la logística que manejan, desde la compra por internet hasta el envío del paquete a la puerta de mi casa.
Soy Milanoo corazón!
Dejaré el número de una de mis facturas pero he realizado más compras!

so good

"Perfect site for online shopping, great help, I would say very good"

Share Milanoo's store rating