Monday to Sunday 21:00(PM)-11(AM) EST
    +(00)-86-28-853-153-89
    00-86-28-655-541-91

• checkmark icon PayPal

2018-05-28

Beautiful, good quality dress.

"Beautiful, good quality dress. Exactly like the deion. Love it!! I've ordered it custom made and I will probably not have to change anything. It fits very well. Vestido maravilhoso, ótima qualidade. ADOREI! Eu pedi sob medida e provavelmente não vou precisar mudar nada, talvez so o comprimento. O corpo veste praticamente perfeitamente."

2018-05-22

Good quality loafers

"I wear them to work with business casual clothing and they look great with anything,so cool!!"

2018-05-22

These loafers are awesome

"These shoes are so awesome!I am quite impressed with research shoes. Danced for hours without hurting my feet."

2018-05-21

Really beautiful wedding dress

"Really beautiful wedding dress, I am satisfied. Shipping on time, thanks Milanoo. A site recommended to my friends. Compliments!"

2018-05-21

A pair of cool loafers

"Wow,So cool!!!This is my 3rd time to buy loafers on Milanoo. Good quality,same as photo,perfect!"

2018-05-17

nice loafers

"The shipping is a bit slow , but the loafers are very nice. You will stand out and get the attention since the shoe is unique. It is great for a event or a night on the town.I will buy more next time."

2018-05-16

Très satisfait d'un shopping

"Tres satisfaite du ma commande bon article conforme à la deion bon tissu et surtout belle couleur (rouge bordeau) livraison en DHL et rapidement merci"

2018-05-15

Dress pretty good

"I bought a prom dress for my daughter.The quality is good and it looks well made. It looks just like the picture.My daughter likes it!"

2018-05-15

Schöne, leichte Tunika.

"Schöne, leichte Tunika. Material in Blusenqualität und schöne Farbgestalltung - also super für den Sommer. Ein gutes Produkt für den kleinen Geldbeutel. Absolute Kaufempfehlung."

A perfect wedding dress

"I ordered the dress for my wedding. It fits like a glove, I'm 1.72 tall and it does not even have to be cut. I'm excited about the workmanship and the price."

A perfect shopping

"I Love These Loafers!!!! They Fit Great And Look Amazing!! Definitely Will Be Ordering More Often!!!"

Good quality

"I bought a dress from Milanoo. Dress is good, but size is too small. I had to fix it. color is more dark than on the pic."

2018-05-10

Super Recomendo a Milanoo

"Me caso em breve, moro no Brasil, meu vestido chegou com 1 mês e 2 dias depois da postagem. Foi postado dia 07/04/2018 e chegou dia 09/05/2018. É Mais lindo que na foto. Só terei que ajustar um pouco, Material excelente, lindo demais. Não fui taxada. Super Recomendo a Milanoo. ❤️❤️"

2018-05-09

A perfect kid party dress

"I bought this for my daughter\'s christening.It goes beautifully with her dress.Delicate detailing and baby-like.Very happy."

2018-05-09

I love the wedding dress

"The color is slightly lighter than in the picture and a bit more salmon. But the workmanship beautiful. I love it!"

Share Milanoo's store rating