Stores > Milanoo

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Milanoo by clicking a star below.
2017-11-09

Don't order anything here

"It was a disaster. The ordered items did not come, when expected (quite much too late) and they do not look like on their website (they look too cheap, really ugly). So I decided to resend the item, but then they will not pay you more then 70% of the original price (and you have to pay the shipping costs back to China). This was not written on their website like this!
Until now (it was months ago) they did not agree, that they received the item (even if I sent them the tracking number and information--- it did arrive there!). Will be a surprise, if I will ever get back my money.

2017-11-03

Paid for Express Shipping - Still waiting after 11 days!!!

"I paid for express shipping for 5-7 days delivery. It has been 11 days and still no sign of package landing in the States. They sent me an email telling me not to worry that it would arrive by Halloween. Well, that didn't happen. Furious! "

Love them!

"Every outfit I've received from them has been better than I expected!

Milanoo en mi corazón 2017

"Mi experiencia con Milanoo es perfecta. En tan solo unos meses me llegue a comprar 06 pares de botas sobre la rodilla y unas almohadillas para el pie.
Las botas son increíbles, el diseño, la calidad de la tela, la calidad de la suela, son súper cómodas!, la cremallera, son realmente botas que no pasan desapercibidas.
Le pase la página a mis amigas y no dudaron en realizar sus pedidos de inmediato.
Estoy satisfecha con la logística que manejan, desde la compra por internet hasta el envío del paquete a la puerta de mi casa.
Soy Milanoo corazón!
Dejaré el número de una de mis facturas pero he realizado más compras!

so good

"Perfect site for online shopping, great help, I would say very good"

2017-09-14

A Nice Experience

"I bought a blue party dress in milanoo, and it's really very beautiful! "

2017-07-13

Vestido Maravilhoso

"Sabe uma ansiedade que não cabe no peito, foi o que vivi no 34 dias desde do ato da minha compra ate receber. É uma satisfação muito grande, você pegar algo nas mãos que sonhou tanto e ele ser bem mais lindo que na foto. A equipe Milanoo, está de parabéns, sempre muito atenciosos, sempre esclarecendo as minhas dúvidas, rapidez na confecção e no envio do vestido. Simplesmente mega satisfeita"

2017-07-01

Warning - Do not buy from Milanoo!

"Please don't waste your time and money! Do not buy from Milanoo. I made a mistake of buying from them the Halloween Light Pink Lederhosen Costume last month and when it arrived, I noticed that the arm covers that were supposed to come with the costume were missing. I emailed them right away and was questioned that I didn't look through the package good enough. They insisted they packed them. But they were not in the package! I explained that I would need them to send me the arm covers and they said the supplier was out of stock so they cannot send me a replacement. Then of course I asked for a full refund since without the arm covers, the costume was incomplete. They refused to do so and insisted that I had to return the item and pay for the full return shipping which would cost more than the item itself. It totally didn't make any sense to me. I don't know why I would have to suffer from this situation which is completely not my fault. We went back and forth and they did not back down a bit but to offer me $2 USD COUPON! What a joke! That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! UD$2 Coupon?! What makes them think I would ever purchase from Milanoo again?? That's an insult! Please do not encourage this kind of customer service. Do not buy from them. It is impossible to return and you will only be stuck with it. "

2017-06-28

VESTIDO MARAVILHOSO

"O Vestido veio lindo...mais bonito do que imaginei!! Superou minhas expectativas! A vendedora era muito atenciosa, tirou todas as dúvidas e atendeu com muito carinho! Enviei as medidas e o vestido serviu certinho, só vou precisar ajustar o comprimento porque pedi maior por medo de vir curto demais!! A única coisa que não gostei foi o acessório de cabelo que nas fotos parecia ser de boa qualidade mas não era! No mais tudo certo...estou satisfeita com a compra e os prazos!! Recomendo a Milanoo!!"

2017-06-21

Really horrible, I will never buy again on this website!

"The dress arrived to me with a big hole in the back, and no way to be refounded. In addition the dress is very different from the picture! Even if I'm thin and I can wear almost everyting..this dress fit really bad! Never again"

2017-06-18

Horrible!

"Die Qualität der Wäre ist sehr schlecht. Außerdem ist bei der Bestellung nicht ersichtlich, dass noch nachträglich Steuern zu entrichten sind. Somit durfte ich zusätzlich zu den 30 € lieferkosten noch mal knapp 40€ an den Zoll zahlen! Und das dafür dass ich die Kleider allesamt zum Putzen verwenden kann ... denn anziehen kann man den Mist leider nicht!
Ich rate dringend von einer Bestellung ab!

2017-06-16

Keine Ähnlichkeit zu dem Bestellten Artikel

"Der bestellte Artikel hatte bis auf die Farbe keinerlei Ähnlichkeit mit dem zuvor gekauften Artikelbild. Nicht nur, dass der Stoff einlagig und komplett durchsichtig war (es handelt sich hier um ein weisses Sommerkleid) sondern das Printmuster und die Verarbeitung der Trägern entsprachen überhaupt nicht dem, wie es auf dem Bild aussah. Ich bin höchst unzufrieden und werde versuchen den Artikel schnellstmöglich zurück zu senden. Hier werde ich nie wieder was bestellen.

The ordered summer dress had no analogy to the picture in the advert, except the color. The fabric is only single-ply and totally sheer. Also the printswatch and the fashioning of the weare does not fit in the expections.
I will never order anything here again, and try now to send this dress back.

2017-06-15

HO PAGATO UN DAZIO TROPPO ALTO.

"DAZIO TROPPO ALTO 21 EURO PER UN ACQUISTO DI 40 EURO"

2017-06-14

12980622445 Women's Burgundy Coat 3/4-Length Sleeve Turndown Collar Overcoat With Pockets

"The material of the coat I order is very, very poor in quality. I didn´t like it. I thought buying in some site whose products were more expensive I could receive something better comparing to Ali Express, however it didn´t happen. Very disappointed! I will not recommend Milanoo for anyone. "

2017-06-02

Horrible

"i ordered a wedding dress for my big day,keep up on checking the order process after 15 days i couldn't view my order it no longer existed the website said i needed to pay for my dress so i called paypal they told me that 334.78 was taken from my card luckly i payed with paypal they attempt to get in contact with the company paypal received no shipping order or detail they didn't even message paypal back after 2 weeks paypal closed the case and refunded me the money back always pay through paypal and be covered this company is a scam !!!!"

Share Milanoo's store rating

Milanoo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Milanoo is not a merchant member
Milanoo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!