milanoo.com
    +(00)-86-28-853-153-89
    00-86-28-655-541-91

• checkmark icon PayPal

2018-07-09

Fraud ! they remove the cloth labels and falsely advertising

"Fraud ! they remove the cloth labels and falsely advertising items materials and sizes , It is extremely expensive to send products back and if you do it anyway they will take about %30 for restocking and shipment and you end up with almost nothing back so its doesn't worth it to return items .(costed me $50 to return 5 items)
out of 7 items i bought only 1 !!!! was as described .... complete waste of time and money

what was advertised as made of cotton was in fact made of 100% cheap synthetic material and poorly made, also the size chart for this is wrong as it much smaller then it is .
They remove all the cloth tags so you have zero information from the manufacture on what you buy .

this is not a trusted company

2018-06-15

Beautiful high heels !

"I received the shoes and I loved it! The material, the size, the model, is all perfect! I hope that my next orders continue to satisfy my tastes. "

2018-06-15

A pleasant shopping

"I was very nervous about ordering my dress online. The processing time was a little longer than I expected. But, I revived my dress today and, it is beautiful. Very well sown. It's just great!!! I'm so pleased with my dress. If I have to order a dress again I will defiantly choose Milanoo!!!"

2018-06-12

A perfect cosplay costume

"It looks the same as the pictures show. Workmanship is awesome and it comes earlier than I expect. Thank you Milanoo!"

2018-06-12

Un achat satisfait

"Robe boho, c'est le style que je préfère. Je suis assez satisfaite sauf la traîne un peu longue pour moi."

2018-06-08

A nice short summer dress

"This price is very good value! Moreover, the line is beautiful as usual. It seems to be active in spring and summer though it may be a little short for me of 170 centimeters"

2018-06-08

The purchase was worth

"The wait was worth it and the delivery costs as well. It is an airy light summer dress that you can put on in my opinion, depends only on what shoes and jewelry you combined. Pleasantly soft viscose, a flowing cut that also chugs away a little book. I usually wear jeans in size 42, but tops in 44 because 110cm bust. So for safety's sake I ordered XXL and that was exactly right. The dress sits loosely but not too far. I would have to drive at least 20 km, and then rummage through a shopping mall where lofty sales people want to tell me what suits me and what not and then I want to turn a part of polyester. And all those who are upset that so much purchasing power and thus money is traveling abroad should accompany me shopping with us (Lower Austria, Gro? Raum Wien). I was looking for just such a dress! Just great! "

2018-06-01

dishonest company DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM

"Me 06/01/2018 13:11:10
did you even look at the attachment you sent me?
COMMITTED DELIVERY TIME? 5 28 2018

THIS PROVES ,

Wish to serve you next time.THAT YOU ARE IN THE WRONG AND THAT YOUR DISHONEST AND LIE
Me 06/01/2018 11:51:46
lol i ordered this may 19th
when will i get it? who knows because of your bad company practice/business
i will make sure the world, on amazon, and anywhere else i can
about your terrible company

lol a supervisor will never correct your mistakes i see
rotten/bad customer service
Customer Service From milanoo 06/01/2018 11:47:15
Dear customer,
you did choose super saving shipping.

Me 06/01/2018 11:41:20
why is your company so bad at doing business?
you dont tell people your out of stock and product is back ordered
you dont ship what you have
your saying of 7 to 15 days after order is a lie
when you finally get product in customer has already been waiting for 12 days - you send it the slowest way possible

is this good business practice on your end? no its the worst
will aa supervisor ever contact me? i doubt it
so you should change your company name to badilanoo, the company not to deal with
Me 06/01/2018 11:08:09
hey dis honest bad company look at my order

i paid standard shipping

Subtotal: $53.36
+ Shipping & Insurance: $11.36
- Discount: $0.00

you are stealing and robbing me

reship my order overnight and do what is right
Me 06/01/2018 11:04:47
i paid for standard delivery NOT SUPER SAVER
and it was delayed shipping due to you being out of stock on the products

you are robbing me and stealing my money
everything you have done is wrong

have a supervisor contact me about your bad company and how it does business dishonestly
Customer Service From milanoo 06/01/2018 11:00:18
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Milanoo.
It shows your order has been shipped out on May 31st with the tracking number LY243082325CN and is now in transit. Please kindly note the delivery usually takes 7-15 business days after shipping if there is no delay according to the super saver shipping you have chosen when placing order. Please give it some more time before arrival.

Me 06/01/2018 00:50:25
deal with this urgently? YOU LIED - MIS TRUTH - I PAID FOR STANDARD SHIPPING AND YOU SENT IT SUPER SAVER, NOW IT WILL BEAT LEAT 1 MONTH OR MORE BEFORE I GET MY ORDER .

YOU STOLE MONEY FROM ME CHEATED ME VIA SHIPPING AND DELAY'S
RESEND THE ORDER VIA OVERNIGHT SHIPPING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for contacting Milanoo.

We will deal with your order urgently, and aftre the item pass the quality testing, we will ship it ASA. PLease wait patiently.
Me 06/01/2018 00:38:57
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON - YOUR SENDING MY PACKAGE VIA SUPER SAVER - I PAID FOR STANDARD AND BECAUSE OF YOUR DELAY YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO SEND IT FASTER
AND WHAT DID YOU DO? Thank you so much for your kind patience. We want to let you know that your order en_mi_180519214456_248 has shipped via SuperSaver on 05/31/2018. You can expect your order to arrive in 13 to 17 business days from the date it was shipped.
WHAT ?????? I WANT YOU TO RESHIP THE ORDER AT YOUR COST OVERNIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Customer Service From milanoo 05/31/2018 11:22:20
Dear Customer,

Me 05/30/2018 19:02:43
what you need to do - to make up for lost time - your cost

Expedited shipping: This is the quickest method.
Me 05/30/2018 18:58:50
to uphold your your 7 to 15 days shipping and delivery quote as stated by the sale
and since you did not send the other items that you had
and you never sent me any notice of delay or back order due to out of stock on product
i expect you to ship me my oder overnight express the fastest way to complete the terms of agreement of delivery within the 15 day agreement

you have 4 days to get my order to me
Customer Service From milanoo 05/30/2018 16:14:57
Dear customer,
The supplier has send it to us. It's on the way to our warehouse.

Me 05/30/2018 14:15:54
still processing? do you have your merchandise or not?
if you do not have what i ordered - tell me so
it does not take 11 days to process unless you do not have the items

Customer Service From milanoo 05/30/2018 13:25:25
Dear customer,
Thank you for choosing and contacting Milanoo.
It shows the item #15460455859 in your order is still in processing, please wait for more time.
Kind regards

2018-05-31

A nice **** OP dress

"I just got this dress today and I love it~ I was worried because I heard some bad things about this site but now I don't know if they're false or this site has gotten way better. All I know is that I'm definitely telling my friends to shop from here. I didn't expect the sleeves to be detached, though if they weren't the sleeve would probably be too long... Another thing I didn't expect was for the bows being attached by safety pins instead of being sewn on. This annoys me a bit because I'm worried they'll be lost, but other than that I have no qualms with it :) Overall I'll rate this site a 5/5"

2018-05-31

Very nice shoes

"I received your article and I loved it! The material, the size, the model, is all perfect, thank you! I hope that my next orders continue to satisfy my tastes. "

2018-05-30

This dress is magnificent.

"This **** dress is magnificent. The dress is a deep red color and rests off the shoulder. There is a zipper on the side and the lace in the back to control the size. I'd definitely recommend this dress to everyone! Thank you, Milanoo for making this dress affordable, even including the expedited shipping."

A great purchase.

"I bought a dress from milanoo,and it looks pretty good. The only flaw is that under the lace there is a unique lining, it is not semi-transparent as it seems."

2018-05-30

Delighted with this dress.

"She cuts very well, the material is very nice. Light and vaporous, it's a pleasure to wear it."

2018-05-28

Very nice dress!

"Very nice dress! I bought it for my civil wedding in size 36 and it fits perfectly. The material is beautifully processed. I can only recommend it."

2018-05-28

Beautiful, good quality dress.

"Beautiful, good quality dress. Exactly like the deion. Love it!! I've ordered it custom made and I will probably not have to change anything. It fits very well. Vestido maravilhoso, ótima qualidade. ADOREI! Eu pedi sob medida e provavelmente não vou precisar mudar nada, talvez so o comprimento. O corpo veste praticamente perfeitamente."

Share Milanoo's store rating