9:00am - 4:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Saturday & Sunday
    service@midnightbox.com

2015-04-21

"I brought the item on March 6, 2015, you didn't send me an e-mail until April 2, 2015 that the item was shipped. It is now April 21 and I still do not have the item . With this type of operation, I do not think that I will ever buy from you again if I ever get the item I bought."

2015-04-20

"My experience with purchasing items from Midnight Box is very satisfactory. I love the items I've purchased. When purchasing from Midnight Box you have to purchase with the understanding that the items will take 3 to 4 weeks to receive. I've you purchase with the attitude then you to will be satisfied. "

2015-04-19

"It took almost a month for both of my orders to ship. NO status was ever given or explanation as to why these were late. The tracking #s only would show that a shipping ticket was generated and then just sat in that status for over 3 weeks."

2015-04-18

"So, I know it's a mystery box per se, but when you have no idea of what the product is after receiving it because there's no product information included & no clear use for it...."

2015-04-17

" The Midnight Box contained a bunch of cheap Chinese junk. Total value of everything was probably $2. I will not do this again. "

2015-04-17

"Original item I received was defective out of the box. Took some work to get RMA.
However, my real gripe is the RELENTLESS spamming that they do and the fact that they choose to violate the 2004 CAN-SPAM act: you can unsubscribe until you're blue in the face, they will continue to send their junk mail FOREVER.

2015-04-17

"i have not recieved the product and it has been over several weeks."

2015-04-16

"The box was cheap, and out of the 2 I bought , there was very little I thought was something I would need or want"

2015-04-16

"Box of crap was really a box of crap"

2015-04-16

"The boxes contained mainly junk."

2015-04-16

"I purchased a Mystery Box because people said they received nice things in theirs. I was looking forward to receiving some treasures but all I received was garbage. Everything in the package had no value and was unrecognizable as a product (some were written in Chinese, and another thing looked like an umbrella cover. I ended up throwing it all away, what a waste!"

2015-04-16

"Odd group of items. Worth the price and the excitement of NOT knowing what was inside."

2015-04-16

"I ordered this watch, It was not shipped showing as shipped for more than one month.. and Now its showing as delivered, but I have not received the shipment.
There is no customer support details.
I totally do not trust this site next time..

2015-04-15

"Re: MidnightBox eyes only.. I hate to give bad reviews so if you send me another satisfaction invitation I won't be as critical overall. Meanwhile I'm not thoroughly satisfied with product #16100310000 (iBasics Floor based 16-LED Light Mat) just standing on it will not activate the lights, I have to kick the side of it for them to light up.. I don't know if this is a fluke or designed to do this but either way it's irritating just to turn them on. The second gripe is delivery, for paying almost $4.00 for shipping I would expect to receive the items much sooner than the over two-weeks I had to wait (7 - 10 days tops). Anyway, as I stated, I do not enjoy giving bad ratings and I do not wish you to post this just know I am dissatisfied. I tried to contact MidnightBox directly but unsuccessful (no return acknowledgement confirmation) so if you re-send this invitation I will be glad to give them a better rating knowing now that they have received my true feelings on this matter. Thanks."

2015-04-15

"The watch is delightful and is worn every day! Thank you!"

Share MidnightBox's store rating