Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
    manny@mhbwholesalehandbags.com

2014-07-30

"Very quick delivery, came on a SATURDAY, well packed"

2014-07-30

"I'm so very satisfaction, this is one of the best place to make your shopping. Very secure and fast. Thanks mannyhandbags."

2014-07-30

"great deal and great bags "

2014-07-30

"Reasonable shipping charges and good selection of handbags. Prices are excellent and I have gotten many favorable comments from customers on the purses. Very fast turnaround time to process my orders."

2014-07-30

"THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE IT HANDBAGS"

2014-07-30

"Price is great. Shipping is great. I have received 2 purses that were damaged, I have purchased 2 purses for myself and both the inside pocket ripped at the stitching. I did not contact the company with these problems. Over all I'm satisfied with my purchases. This is in review of all my current orders not just the one listed below."

2014-07-30

"Broken package..missing item..When I call shipper, they said make claim from fedex...bad business..

2014-07-30

"Love Manning Handbags super great customer service! !!!"

2014-07-30

"The bags did not sale. Lost money. Bags look cheap!"

2014-07-30

"Manny's is awesome and very nice to deal with. I'll only order from them and am getting ready to place another order within the next week."

2014-07-30

"Very Pleased with my order,.. Fast shipping, great quality, great price, large selection, keep doing what your doing ????"

2014-07-30

"Very good shipping. Nice purses sold very well. Enjoyed getting purses at the Parker Show in SanAntonio Texas. She-n-i"

2014-07-30

"I recieved 12 purses, two of which had missing studs. I contacted Manny to inquire about returns and exchanges. He informed me that due to shipping cost, he would replace the two purses with my next order. Months later, I expressed to him that I feel I shouldn't have to wait for the next order... and he shipped out the two replacement purses promptly! The quality is great for the price... but Manny's customer service is amazing! I will definitely buy again!"

"Easy-to-use website.
Picking the items dropping in cart very smooth. And the prices crazy deals. I love buyin the merchandise more n more monthly.

2014-07-30

"I purchased the bags just to see how horrible they were gonna be. I figured $10? Ha I'll give them away as games on my website but when they came in I was utterly shocked at how beautiful and impressive the bags were! I can't wait to order again! They came in sooner then I thought an they answered all my questions an doubts! I'm beyond satisfied!(:"

Share MHB Wholesale's store rating