1 Tower Drive

Shipping & packaging: 9.75/10
Customer service: 9.47/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.36/10

Love ordering through Markertek

"You always have what I'm looking for. Thanks!"

2018-06-20

Always fast and accurate .

"Always fast and accurate . "

Pelican 3345

"I ordered this light on Tuesday and it was delivered to my home on Saturday. The light works very well. I am a Safety Engineer in an underground mine and the light is nice and bright. The "side" light is great for looking ahead and down or to the sides at the same time. This is my 13th day using the light and I am still on my first set of batteries!"

Cable Order

"The online store was easy to navigate and order from with a credit card. I was updated via e-mail with the progress of the order and the item arrived on time with no issues."

2018-06-19

Absolutely the best!

"Consistently best pricing. Great variety of premium products PLUS reliable lower-cost options. Very helpful customer support. "

2018-06-18

Responsible and recommended.

"Top quality at a low price, fast shipping, clear communication."

2018-06-17

Desired product not in stock, but alternate met needs

"The desired mini mic stand that I originally ordered was not in stock and would take too long to deliver. I was purchasing a mic/mini stand to add depth to my mic inventory to record properly record a piano recital. Anticipation was high and knowing that the microphone was fairly heavy, I was needing a weighted mini stand to place below the piano (for added depth and resonance to the mix). The replacement stand was not weighted, but the legs splayed far enough apart to help keep the mic from toppling over (with the addition of a coiled cord hanging on the back of the mini boom arm.
After being notified of the issue that was delaying the shipping of my order, the alternate stand and microphone were delivered in 2 days. The microphone did not disappoint!
Markertek has always been my go-to pro audio and video supplier, and while I initially doubted my choice, their topnotch customer service department delivered as expected.

Service. Matters.

"I attempted to order a hard-to-find part necessary to rack mount a Nady wireless unit, but realized once it came that I ordered the wrong part. I had already thrown out the packaging and it was over a month before I got around to calling customer service. It turned out that they didn’t carry the part I needed; nonetheless Emily called Nady and tracked one down. My exchange was accepted, without even charging the restocking fee I expected based on the return instructions, and my lack of original packaging.

For this little $30 part, and the excellent service which brought it to my door, I will surely turn to Markertec first for any future needs. It was refreshing to encounter such old-fashioned service. Consider me a customer for life. For 20 years I have only bought Shure microphones based on a similar experience. I am now loyal to Markertec as well.

Markertek Review

"Got the soldering tips in a few days! Thanks "

2018-06-16

Best price and fast delivery

"Very satisfied, will purchase again."

2018-06-15

Great place to get videography supplies

"Great people. Great selection. Decent prices."

2018-06-15

Great products, great price

"Order came as expected, has major known products and at a great price."

Thanks!

"Great experience. Thanks!"

Very helpful

"They were willing to help and very knowledgeable. Will definitely be back. "

2018-06-13

Markertek always delivers amazing products and services

"We've been clients for a few years now and Markertek has always delivered quality products and offered amazing customer support, their custom shop produces top notch quality products, we still haven't found a solution they can't build, and always deliver on time, anywhere we need, they are at the top of their game."

Share Markertek Video Supply's store rating

Markertek Video Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Markertek Video Supply is a merchant member
Markertek Video Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.